Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-27-2024, 10:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Madness Madness
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-01-2013, 09:50 AM

***We are in the 02 Arena after the main event of Madness. The fans are still pumped and shocked from the Helldome Spectacular. The lights go out. The X-Tron frame bursts into flames and the crowd automatically boos as Johnny Cash blasts over the sound system. The Followers make the entrance to either side of the ramp with torches lighting the path. Sebastian Duke is about to make his entrance.

[Image: SebastianEntrance.jpg]

***Duke enters the blood soaked ring with the High Priest, Asmodeus in tow. Asmodeus smiles from ear to ear. Duke looks angry. A different kind of angry. Kind of like angry with a mix of satisfaction and happiness. The Followers surround the ring.

***Steve Sayors, understandably hesitant enters the ring with a microphone in hand:

STEVE SAYORS: "We're no longer on the air guys so I don't know what the meaning of this entrance is."

ASMODEUS: "Hahaha. No worries, Mr. Sayors. These cameras are still rolling. Is there anything you would like to ask before you are dismissed?"

STEVE SAYORS: "Well, I think everyone that watched that hideous act would like to know why. Also, that song. That glorious song by that great musician. Why rub it in and use that song?"

***Sebastian Duke steps forward, towering over Steve Sayors. He grabs Sayors by the collar of his shirt. He takes the mic from Sayors and lifts him, one-handed, off the ring mat. He carries him to the ropes and sets him down gently on the floor below. He crosses his legs and leans on the ropes and speaks into the mic:

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Sayors, interview time is over."

***The Followers step aside allowing Sayors to exit, then replace themselves.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "It feels good to be back in business. This whole inner battle between good and evil needed to happen. You see, it's allowed me to embrace the evil the lives inside me. Killing Jesus Christ.... again... Solidifies that point."

***The crowd throws trash into the ring and boos heavily.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "What? You people act like I was the first to do it! I'm pretty sure someone else did it before! What happened to.... Oh nevermind. Bad example."

***The crowd still booing heavily at Sebastian Duke and his brethren for their actions from earlier.

SEBASTIAN DUKE:[b] "You can boo me. Cheer me. Whatever you like. It doesn't matter to me in the least. You people don't matter to me. What matters to me is my father..... My followers.... And Lucifer himself."

***The crowd boos angrily at the mention of Lucifer.

[b]SEBASTIAN DUKE:
"Awww. Whats the matter? Are you offended I took your beloved Jesus from you again? You are ALL hypocrits. You religious folk out there, you wear these gold chains with your beloved Jesus Christ already crucified! All I did was take what you hold so dear and so near to your heart and give it to you LIVE and in living color!"

***The crowd grows increasingly angry. A couple men from the front row try to jump the barricade in anger. A few of the Followers put a quick end to that.

SEBASTIAN DUKE:[b] "See? What happened there is what you can expect if you intend harm to their leader. While those misguided fools pick up whats left of there pride, I do admire their foolhearty courage."

***More boos from the crowd. More trash thrown at the tangent in and around the ring. Duke hands the microphone to Asmodeus.

[b]ASMODEUS:
"A new day. A new dawn. A new darkness has fallen over the XWF. Your President. Your Prime Minister. Your commander-in-chief. Your leader, is the Angel of Darkness, Sebastian Duke!"

***More boos and trash, Asmodeus hands the stick back to Duke.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Sayors, before he was unceremoniously dismissed from MY ring, asked about the music. The song that played as your Savior was raised in the air. The song that played as myself, Asmodeus, and my loyal servants made our entrance to the ring here just moments ago. Consider it as Sebastian Duke standing in defiance of the so-called almighty God Himself! The name of the song, if your weak minds haven't figured it out yet, is God's Gonna Cut You Down. Fitting isn't it? Not only can God, not cut me down, but I...... Me.... Sebastian freakin' Duke.... Cut down his only begotten son!"

***Yet again more boos and trash as Duke again hands the stick back to Asmodeus.

ASMODEUS: "You see Londoners, Sebastian Duke has risen! Sebastian Duke has re-emerged from his internal battle with a clearer mind! A clearer intent to unleash Hell. Sebastian Duke has been Born Again! Sebastian Duke LIVES!"

***Boos, trash, back to Duke.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I am proud to announce that I am badder then ever. I am meaner then ever. I am more evil then ever before! See, I came here, to the X-Treme Wrestling Federation for one purpose: to cleanse the souls of those on this roster. The fact of that matter is, I could care less about cleansing anyones soul. You see, now all I want to do is hurt people. Maim people. Torture people. That is my goal. That is what i am going to do from here on out. It is the dawn of a new era here in the XWF! I am your leader. Follow me, people! For that fool I hung on a cross earlier, it takes a stupid, weak man to die the same way twice! It was said he died on the cross for your sins. This time, not so much. This time, it was for my own personal pleasure."

***Boos and more trash. The ring pretty much looks like a dumpster.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "As for the future of Sebastian Duke. Benjamin Crane... you are first on the list... Ursula Areano.... See you next week.... And for those that choose to follow me, the work goes on, the cause endures, the evil still lives, and Sebastian Duke will never die!...................... Long live Lucifer! Long live..... the Angel of Darkness!"

***Duke drops the mic to the mat. The music cues up and The followers file down the aisle and stop at the top of the ramp. They split down the middle, all of them stepping to one side or the other allowing the High Priest, Asmodeus, and Sebastian Duke to walk the ramp side by side. As they reach the top, the Followers fall back in a double file line, filing out behind their leaders.

OOC Note: In the final quote from Sebastian Duke, I borrowed a line from the late Senator Ted Kennedy and twisted it to suit me. The original quote is: "The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives, and the dream shall never die."

Edit Hate Post Like Post