Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 05:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview with Recent XWF Signee
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-01-2017, 11:49 AM

Below is an excerpt from a recent interview WKRT radio conducted with recent XWF signee Bobby Blackcoat. He gives his first impressions on the atmosphere backstage at XWF as well as some words for his new co-workers.

KRT: So what was it like the first time you were part of the locker room?

Bobby Blackcoat: I watched XWF a lot before I was accepted into this strange world.

KRT: That sounds dramatic! Why strange?

BB: Well, I guess I should finish my thought. It's always a moment of truth when you get to see behind the scenes of the shows you watch as a fan. Sometimes people live up to what you see on TV, sometimes they're the complete opposite. That being said, when I want to reveal those I'm disappointed in, it will probably be in a situation where I can see in their eyes. Confrontation is an important part of my plan.

KRT: Fans have noted that you are active on social media and talk a lot about your plans for XWF. Can you reveal what you mean by that?

BB: Most people enter the XWF looking for a wrestling career. For me, wrestling comes second. My purpose is a political movment where eventually we will see the American flag replaced with a black flag with the letter B on it. We will change everything about the world and replace a lot of our old, broken institutions.

KRT: Why become a pro wrestler instead of a politician or activist?

BB: Well, I am an activist. Foremost. Each week wrestling draws a lot of eyes. It's one of our largest contemporary public platforms. And after the flag is replaced, most people in power will be entertainers. We're seeing seeds of that right now. Look, a lot of people are fast to forget that Donald Trump built his name off of wrestling. Since the 80's. The man is undoubtedly linked to wrestling. He's one of us. And in fact, he's advertised to appear at the Lethal Lottery, isn't he?

KRT: Oh, yes! And what are your thoughts on the Lethal Lottery?

BB: It's like Halloween for XWF fans. And it's interesting this year. It's going to come down to Chris Chaos and Gabe Reno versus Caedus and Bourbon. But more importantly, the event is going to serve as a marking point for the new beginning. People will remember it as the event when I came onto the scene. And at the next Lethal Lottery, then we will really see what happens.

KRT: Thanks for joining us. Any final thoughts about joining the XWF before you go?

BB: It's a little upsetting when you have that feeling of being ignored and overlooked. But I understand, I just got here. That will change soon and I'll be rolling with guys I watch on XWF like Soldier and Doctor Louis. Everything else that I want to say will be heard soon, just not on this show. It will be in front of the XWF crowd very soon.
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Bobby Blackcoat's post:
drezdin5788 (02-01-2017), Jefferson Jackson (02-01-2017)