Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 05:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUDDENLY
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-20-2016, 12:51 PM

Suddenly the camera projects an image onto the titantron in the arena as the fans watch eagerly wondering indeed what new excitement XWF has to offer.

[Image: 1476994203781.jpg]

The camera pans across a bar in what looks like Boston, then we see out of no where a man walking in a black tshirt with his sports bag over his shoulder, towards a training center the XWF has in the area. He reaches for the door handle but it's locked, then he pulls out his keys and the door suddenly opens while one of the trainee's peeks out from behind it in aw of who he is seeing. He steps inside and goes to the door at the far end behind the training rings and opens it up with his keys. Setting his bag down as the trainee asks to show him some moves in the squared circle, the man holds the rope open for the seemingly 19 or 20 year old kid. He shows the kid how to do some mat manuevers and then has the kid do them back to him to make sure he's got them down pat. The two wrestle for a while longer before the man finally has to leave and grabs his bag again, then walks outside with a powerade in hand. Apparently his arrival was noticed... he is encountered by some reporters who want to know the answers to some burning questions,

Will he participate in an XWF match?

What is he doing here?

Who smacked an XWF Janitor and took his keys?

How does he like his Coldstone Creamery?

[Image: 76994aa4-acdf-46d7-b74a-018a1ff8f38c-W640_1.jpg]

He stops for a minute and brushes off a few of the reporters who have written bad information about him in the past, and takes two of them aside to answer some questions, he answers a couple then walks back to the parking lot and turns the alarm of his new silver Mercedes off by the remote on his keychain. He throws his bag in the trunk, finishes the powerade and tosses it into a near by trash bend with a crumbled picture of Seth Fedder on the side. He smirks, gets in and pulls away while a newsvan screeches out following him. Catching on after a few blocks, he decides to lose the van, turning and screeching around corners and finally making the van crash into a bus stop, which was luckily abandoned. He drives away and continues towards the Boston Celtics arena where the current XWF show was being held. He parks and gets out, immediately walking in and storming towards the entrance ramp, no music plays as he grabs a mic on his way out to the ramp, he stomps through the curtain as the fans wonder, he stands there and waits for a moment to get his head together, then begins to speak about the current events happening...

'The Radical'
Shhhhhhhhh. DON'T YOU WORRY YOUR LITTLE MINDS! EVERYONE, I am Gabe Reno as you know and welcome to my show. This federation, XWF, is no doubt the greatest federation in the world so I figured why not sign with the best as I did about a week ago now, since I am the best, it only makes sense right? My reward for signing? NONE YET. I EARN MY REWARDS UNLIKE YOU WHINING ADOLESCENTS IN THE BACK.

The crowd is unsure how to react, some cheer, some spit, some rest their head on large female tits. He goes on...

'The Radical'
Reporters ask, will you compete, what is your first match... WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BE HERE OTHERWISE I AM A WRESTLER, I FUCKING WRESTLE. Why not a first blood or iron man, a title match? Well maybe after I destroy some peon a few times and then climb up to the top rope by rope I will get enough respect to get myself a REAL match. THAT IS HOW THIS WORKS. For all of you now, sitting comfortably at the top, relishing the matches you know how to win because you have seen it all before... YOU HAVEN'T. You think you're too bad ass or whatever you want to call it, well THE RADICAL has bad news for you, Bad Ass isn't a usable phrase until I step into the squared circle. I will walk into ANY match on SAVAGE, WARFARE, HOUSE SHOWS, PAYPERVIEW AND EARN EVERY OUNCE OF RESPECT. FROM SITTING CHAMPIONS, and walk out being the man who beat the hell out of you like no other has ever done before, plus as an add on, XWF Universal Champion, and only XWF. As far as the past, evaporated, it is now XWF territory... I am here because you let me be here, so don't go telling me crap about how your the best and control who does what. SHOW IT. So until your bad enough to do something about it, climb back into your hole and stay out of my way. I am a simple man. I eat, I shit, I train, I fuck, and I WIN.

A few more cheers this time.

[Image: rUQVq.jpg]

'The Radical'
Who will walk into this ring, and walk out less of a man. A story as old as time. XWF will go into a bright future having something to prove, my dominance... after years of complacent samesies. You and I ALL KNOW, WE WATCHED THE RISE AND FALLS, THE TRIUMPHS AND FAILURES! It happens, sometimes injecting talent is the only way to take things to the next level. Sometimes you just go as far as you can go on your own. And now... after this I will be established as Champion, and have everything to gain by beatin down everyone here. I will abolish anyone who gets even close to trying to pose a threat to me. Your uncles, aunts, cousins... if I want to come out, knock out a janitor, take his keys when the door is locked at the training center... and show up to interrupt a show here in Boston and talk about how good I am and how I can beat your asses real bad, well then I WILL. HAHA! The number one point in all of this is that people like me give people like you someone to look up to. A name to strive to be. You're welcome. I will not be threattened, fearful, or even worried about how anyone here plans to beat me because plans are shriveled potential, useless unless you have the skills to use them properly... I can promise you right now I have those skills... and will be a royal pain in your ass.

He drops the mic, putting his hands out as if some type of victory was won. He rolls out of the ring, then stops half way up the ramp. He sprints back down, slides in and grabs the mic once more.

'The Radical'
Oh, and I like my Coldstone with cookie dough and sprinkles... DON'T FORGET THE SPRINKLES... BITCH.

[Image: images-31.jpg]

He drops and rolls back out. Fade.

[-] The following 3 users Like R A D I C A L's post:
Misty Waters (10-20-2016), The Watcher (10-20-2016), Vincent Lane (10-20-2016)