Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 10:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats up Doc?
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-28-2016, 10:07 AM

THE DOCTOR Said:I've noticed as of late, there are certain fellows out there that just don't seem to really see the prestige in the Tag Team Championships. Former Universal Champions and current bottom feeders will all tell you that those straps just aren't worth the time."

"I suppose I see the logic there. If you're acting on much bigger plans that I'd suppose passing up on this gold would be worth while, but when you're on a mission for TOTAL F'N DOMINANCE... You go through every nook and cranny to accomplish that. You don't skip over things. You don't look the other way. You take. You take everything, from everyone."

Hey Doc if you're going to throw shade my way in your promos at least have enough guts to call me out directly....you know? We're all grown men here, you being especially youth challenged, ah snap was that an old joke? How predictable of me, I apologize.

But listen Doc, I get what you're saying, like Ludacris once said "instead of running down and getting one cow better to walk down and get them all", you want to take you time and take ALL the championships, that's admirable, but let me tell you the issue with tag team wrestling, something I realized the last time I was here.

You and Unknown Soldier can go ahead and win the tag team championships, and afterwards if you can accomplish that feat you can go ahead and call yourself the two best wrestlers in the company, but that's not true really is it. Hate to break it to you but holding the Universal Championship means you're the best, I mean you're the longest reigning Universal champion here if I'm correct, you better then anyone else knows what holding that title means and that's why I specifically want to reclaim that title and am currently not really paying attention to the others, I've WON all the others, except the Hart, and I don't really care for that title at all, no offense Ghost Tank...keep doing your thing buddy.

Sooner or later you're going to want to go after the Universal title again, but here's the thing...so is your tag team partner Unknown Soldier, what then? Will one of you step aside for the other and let the other claim it, or at the very least attempt to? Seriously doubt that.

What happens if YOU get a shot at the Universal title and you win the title back, your partner Solider has a 24/7 case...can you trust him not to cash in on you? Seriously doubt it.

I've been a tag team champion, and I dropped the titles soon after winning them because I found out the hard way, people stab you in the back and there is only room for ONE person at the very top, not two, not three, which in my opinion makes the tag team and trio world championships rather pointless.

But hey, keep doing what you're doing Doc. Maybe a situation will arise which makes you see things my way and agree with my statements. Maybe not. I have no doubt you're going to win tonight, but when you decide stop playing around with those tag team toy belts with your new BBF, fighting poorly thrown together tag team fodder, and re-focus on your solo career I have no doubt we will cross paths, and when that happens I hope you'll be ready old man.

I am.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-28-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-28-2016), The Monster of Htaed (09-28-2016)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-30-2016, 04:35 PM

Call you out? Guts? Christmas man! You know our paths our destined to clash eventually, calm yourself before wreck yourself. No need to puff your chest out to the good doctor now.

Your little line of crap was pretty cute though. We already know what you want, my friend. I pinned the UNIVERSAL champ the other night in case you missed it. That was a pretty good prediction too, Soldier and I definitely walked away with those Tag Titles.

Speaking of which, what, in Peter Gilmour's name, does that have to do with our eventual OWN hunt for the UNIVERSAL Championship? You yammered on forever how you've been there done that and back stabbed and such and such. Nonsense. It took us an entire TWO WHOLE WEEKS to win those titles. Waste of time? Meh. What else would I be doing? Pinning the UNIVERSAL Champion? Now, guess what? Soldier still holds the Xtreme Title and still holds two briefcases. Between the two of us, we understand how absolutely f'n EPIC it would be to see Soldier versus Doc for the UNIVERSAL strap. Am I right? So go ahead and continue your mission to the top, Trax. I hope you contend for the Uni sooner than later so my new best friend can break your heart and we can get on with business.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-30-2016, 05:14 PM

Jizz Filled Burrito Trax. Oxy pads wont remedy this blemish on your cheeks.

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes St. Diabolicus's post:
drezdin5788 (10-01-2016)