Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 01:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Try again
Lyianna Properchev Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

09-03-2016, 09:22 AM

now I know what you guys are thinking, your thinking honey there is no way in hell that one of us will fight you. Your ass is to easy to defeat. FINE!!!!! Then how are ya going to be one of thee best if you don't want to keep on sharping and how am I going to be the best bitch in the xwf if you guys won't fight me? Are all of you scared shitless in that you'll get kill by a chick?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lyianna Properchev's post:
Miss Joy (09-09-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-03-2016, 09:39 AM

(09-03-2016, 09:22 AM)Lyianna Properchev Said: now I know what you guys are thinking, your thinking honey there is no way in hell that one of us will fight you. Your ass is to easy to defeat. FINE!!!!! Then how are ya going to be one of thee best if you don't want to keep on sharping your skills and how am I going to be the best bitch in the xwf if you guys won't fight me? Are all of you scared shitless in that you'll get kill by a chick?

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-03-2016, 09:40 AM

(09-03-2016, 09:39 AM)drezdin5788 Said:
(09-03-2016, 09:22 AM)Lyianna Properchev Said: now I know what you guys are thinking, your thinking honey there is no way in hell that one of us will fight you. Your ass is to easy to defeat. FINE!!!!! Then how are ya going to be one of thee best if you don't want to keep on sharping your skills and how am I going to be the best bitch in the xwf if you guys won't fight me? Are all of you scared shitless in that you'll get kill by a chick?
You mean to say it like that?

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-04-2016, 01:20 PM

Holy shit, Darren? Is that you in drag? Look, stop it with the illiteracy and go sell some Dope Show and Dangerous Alliance t-shirts.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Lyianna Properchev Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

09-06-2016, 01:35 PM

(09-04-2016, 01:20 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Holy shit, Darren? Is that you in drag? Look, stop it with the illiteracy and go sell some Dope Show and Dangerous Alliance t-shirts.

Why in the fuck am I getting dissed by a white fat Albert? I don't want to know. Two words for ya....lap ban

Isabella by dearest let me get this strait, your going to kill me and use my skin and bones for your own spells? Yyyeah rrright, you see sweatiness the only spell that will be is of your own that you are in. The there is going to be in spells I promise you that either my win over you or you on your hands and feet bowing down to the victor.

Bourbon vs ravenwolf vs properchev MAKE THE MATCH! Both of your asses are mine.
Hate Post Like Post
Miss Joy Offline
Joy Payne

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-09-2016, 06:14 PM

(09-03-2016, 09:22 AM)Lyianna Properchev Said: now I know what you guys are thinking, your thinking honey there is no way in hell that one of us will fight you. Your ass is to easy to defeat. FINE!!!!! Then how are ya going to be one of thee best if you don't want to keep on sharping and how am I going to be the best bitch in the xwf if you guys won't fight me? Are all of you scared shitless in that you'll get kill by a chick?

That's sexist.

[Image: dqrgT9a.gif?dateline=1473977799]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Miss Joy's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-09-2016), Vincent Lane (09-09-2016)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-09-2016, 06:55 PM

"Joy, you're seriously gross looking. I want to be inside of you."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Miss Joy Offline
Joy Payne

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

09-09-2016, 11:39 PM

(09-09-2016, 06:55 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Joy, you're seriously gross looking. I want to be inside of you."

You are a very disturbed little man. Am I gonna have to file a restraining order?

[Image: dqrgT9a.gif?dateline=1473977799]

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-10-2016, 12:08 AM

Darren, you can stop. I'm one half of the XWF Tag Team Champions, the number one contender to the Intercontinental Championship, I managed a Federweight champion, and even though I insult Vinnie "I'm Vincent now" Lane on the regular he keeps putting me in main event after main event because he knows that giving me money will earn him money.

And you think a lap band, no fucking clue what a lap ban is, but you think a lap band is the story what kind of device should be involved with my waist?

Go home and get your fucking shine box. After I'm done wrecking actual competition, I'm sure Frodo will amuse himself by watching you get pancaked and steamrolled by a legitimate contender around here. Shit, girly, when I get MY Intercontinental Title, I'll even let you come ringside and have a nice long look at it, how shiny it is, smell the leather, and then get Robbiebombed until your fake tits shoot down into your crotch and you finally, FINALLY, look like you have the balls to back up any of the silly horseshit you spray out of your mouth.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Big Nate (09-10-2016)