Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 01:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To roxy cotton
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-20-2016, 10:11 AM

hey roxy now I know that you have a thing for ginger snap, not to mention that to me it looks like you are into women. If it's true that you are into that sorta thing, I know some one better than ginger some one I dare say that is waaay better looking than you. But it's totally up to you if you want to quote on quote get to know this person.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-20-2016, 10:16 AM

I have a hard time believing you know any women at all... BUT, you've made me a curious little kitty.

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-20-2016, 10:40 AM

First of all I know quite a few women then you think even though to you it may not be a lot. And secondly she is of international flavor, or is your preference more twards the local flavor meaning American flavor?

Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-20-2016, 10:43 AM

Honey, I have a very evolved palate. I love international dining as much as domestic, as long as it's nothing off the dollar menu. You understand?

I like candy, I like bubble gum, I like ginger snaps and every other kind of sweet, sweet cookie under the sun... but only if you, Drezdin, have never taken a bite out of it.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-20-2016, 11:08 AM

Oh don't worry about it roxy I haven't. But what I will do for you just because I'm a nice guy here are some flavor you can choose from. Just let me know if you prefer something else.

Russian-victorija Valentanko
Swedish-Kim Purdie
American-Kesslynn St. Moyer
Mexican-Yasmin Fernandez
Canadians-Persephanie Mason
Australian-Kendall O'Harra
Or
Danish-Caroline Vibar
Or
Other

Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-20-2016, 11:12 AM

What the fuck are you, Baskin-Robbins?

If you're involved in some sort of human trafficking ring, I'll have your ass locked away for a good, long time. Then you can be the cuisine du jour for all the big boys in the state pen... how do you like that, D?

It's misogynists and sexual predators like you and Thomas Girard that are ruining this world and perpetuating a society of rape culture, even right here in the XWF! You're disgusting.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-20-2016, 11:20 AM

Hey! Don't look at me, it's not my fault that I live in a literally diverse/ cultural neighborhood or near a xxx strip club. Besides They come up to me for some feakin reason.

Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-20-2016, 11:29 AM

Sure they do, Drez. And my tits are real, too.

Consider yourself reported to HR. You're lucky I don't just call the cops... I bet half those girls are illegals! Slaves brought over by sex coyotes!

Ugh!

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Girard Offline
Savage Saturday Night General Manager

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-20-2016, 12:03 PM

(07-20-2016, 11:12 AM)Roxy Cotton Said: It's misogynists and sexual predators like you and Thomas Girard that are ruining this world and perpetuating a society of rape culture, even right here in the XWF! You're disgusting.

"Hey, fuck you. How many times do I have to say that I couldn't see you in the shower thanks to all that fucking steam."

"Jesus Christ, one of these days this scandal is going to cause me to have an aneurysm."
Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-20-2016, 12:08 PM

Oh, you couldn't see me?

You couldn't see that I'm taller and tanner than your girlfriend, Ginger? Or that I'm a platinum blonde and she's a redhead?

Could you see that the tits you were groping at were double D? Could you see that the ass you were trying to jam that average little cock into was round and plump, and not flat and tiny?

Could you see that I was fighting to get away? That I was yelling 'no' into your hand?

You saw what you wanted to see, and if you don't step the fuck away from me right now you'll see the inside of a jail cell for violating my restraining order against you.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-20-2016, 03:42 PM

"DREZDIN GIRARD!! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER NOW. I WILL RAPE YOU IF YOU DON'T

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Outsider Joel Offline
X___X

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-20-2016, 04:02 PM

(07-20-2016, 03:42 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "DREZDIN GIRARD!! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER NOW. I WILL RAPE YOU IF YOU DON'T]

...Sir, you aren't slick.... also, she wants the attention here.

Also Drezdin, I hear you have issues with your girl...maybe try to hook her up with em.

Thomas, if I was you, i'd bring a loaded stun gun and shock that kitty Cotton..make her repeal her decision on that restraining order.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-20-2016, 06:25 PM

"We have video evidence of Thomas Girard attempting to rape Roxy. And Drezdin just admitted to being involved in the smuggling and sale of women for sexual services. They are creeps, and I will not have it. I will rape punish them for their behavior if need be. You as well, Joel, if you impede this. Do not advocate Thomas further assault, or violate Roxy. It's not in your best interest."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Vincent Lane (07-20-2016)
Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-20-2016, 08:50 PM

By the way, I heard from a little birdie that a certain Mister Davis has been crushing on Ginger for almost as long as I have... and someone may have just made sure he found out all about what Girard here to her and me.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Girard Offline
Savage Saturday Night General Manager

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-20-2016, 09:08 PM

(07-20-2016, 08:50 PM)Roxy Cotton Said: By the way, I heard from a little birdie that a certain Mister Davis has been crushing on Ginger for almost as long as I have... and someone may have just made sure he found out all about what Girard here to her and me.

"For fucks sake, don't tell me you're going to get HIM on me now too. I have much more important things to do- such as trying to construct an apology to a certain someone you got into the middle of this- than to deal with someone who didn't even come here of his own volition."
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-20-2016, 09:29 PM

"THOMAS, BACK TO YOUR CLOSET BEFORE YOU GET RAPED BEAT AGAIN!"

Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Girard (07-20-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-20-2016, 09:45 PM

While exploring, Alysia stumbles upon the group. She looks at them all, and walks over to Frodo

"Fred, what the hell are these men doing? Why are they harassing Roxy? Don't they have any lives or something? And Roxy, why aren't you kicking them in their misogynistic balls? Ozzy could probably arrange them to get neutered if you want."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

07-20-2016, 09:53 PM

"Ozzy is a limp noodle of a man. Go make me a sandwich."

Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Girard (07-20-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
(07-20-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-21-2016, 08:34 AM

(07-20-2016, 06:25 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "We have video evidence of Thomas Girard attempting to rape Roxy. And Drezdin just admitted to being involved in the smuggling and sale of women for sexual services. They are creeps, and I will not have it. I will rape punish them for their behavior if need be. You as well, Joel, if you impede this. Do not advocate Thomas further assault, or violate Roxy. It's not in your best interest."

If ya really wanna know brah.....I'm living a double life...amd speaking of that hey girard if ya need a girl let me know ill hook you up on one

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-21-2016, 08:38 AM

(07-20-2016, 04:02 PM)Outsider Joel Said:
(07-20-2016, 03:42 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "DREZDIN GIRARD!! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER NOW. I WILL RAPE YOU IF YOU DON'T]

...Sir, you aren't slick.... also, she wants the attention here.

Also Drezdin, I hear you have issues with your girl...maybe try to hook her up with em.

Thomas, if I was you, i'd bring a loaded stun gun and shock that kitty Cotton..make her repeal her decision on that restraining order.

The problem with hooking her up with em is that.......well lets just say it'll be a cold day in hell outsider.

Hate Post Like Post