Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 02:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The stupid drunk drezdin
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-08-2016, 03:08 PM

(The scene opens as we see an unknowned women driving her bright ass pink mustang into the underground parking garage of the facility right in front of door. As soon as she stops in front of the doors drezdin drunk as hell stumbles to grab his stuff in the back seat of the car. Then stumbles out of the car with his stuff in towe he walks with out realizing it twards the doors like a cheap tipsy hooker. While walking like a cheap tipsy hooker in the other hand a bottle of Budweiser in the other hand he drinks it as he walks in side as the unknown women looks on.)

UnKnown women:*sigh* his ass is on his own. I mean I love dearly but I'll let him figure it out for him self.....I...hope.

(Drezdin stops for a moment drink the rest of his bottle of Budweiser then throws it aside and continues to walk like a cheap tipsy hooker twards the locker room.)

Drezdin:thastp somfe good shiiit *hick up!* * BBBUUURRRPPP!!!*

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post