Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 04:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Feeling Devilish Tonight
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-09-2016, 05:44 PM

Unknown Location, Living-room.
[Image: decoist23.jpg]

We open up to Hope listening to some music in the Living-room Just singing along with the song singing.
Hope: ''I will live and die, live and die, it feels like dreaming. Someone, please, sing me this last lullaby and I'll be fine if the new dawn remains unseen. I just wanna keep my eyes shut....... This song is amazing, But Shadey hasn't finished his training still he's been in there for about a week now and he still hasn't come out except when he had that revenge match against that Barney the dinosaur pedo. I think i should just take a peek into the room to see if he has come out. but also he hasn't talked to The Faction in a while Huh.''
Suddenly dark and Night ( The Crow and Raven ) flies into the room and they both land unto Hope's lap, Which confuses her. When shade walks into the room, he looked more intense and even colder than what he was before. he slowly walks over beside Hope and Turns off the Music and uses the tv to watch news about Xwf. Hope then cradles the birds, sits on Shade's lap and still cradling the birds . Shade doesn't care and continues to watch the Tv, but hope looks at him saying
'' Shadey what the hell is wrong with you training in that room for a week secluding yourself from the rest of the world.'' Shade just looks at her not even caring and continues with what he was was doing. Hope just sigh and just leans on shade while his watching tv.

[3 Hour Later]

After a few hours pass Hope asks shade a question saying. ''What are we going to do now for an opponent, the Pedo Barney the pedosaur wasn't a very threatening and all you have done was train for a week so what next.'' Shade sighs and says to her in a cold voice.
Shade:''Look i shut myself from the world because i wanted to train. Don't forget a week ago i just joined the Stable The Majesty and i wanted my time off so i shut the world. But now i'm back and I'm feeling a bit Devilish Tonight and since i'm feeling that way, i want to send a notice to the Xwf roster that death want to take the throne from Peter Fuckin Glimour because i want his Hart title and i'm willing to kill a few people for it'' When Shade had finished we see that Hope was deeply invested in what shade was saying which cause her to become horny and as the scene begins to come to a close, We see Hope take remote of Shade and turning the music back on saying to him.
Hope: '' Shadey baby I'll get to that, But first let's have bit off fun.'' We then see Hope lick the right half of shades mask's seductively as the scene fades to black
End of Transmission

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (04-17-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-09-2016, 11:15 PM

so "DEATH" wants a shot at my Hart Title.. get in life bub.. but when we fight, I'll show you that I cannot be killed and you will just be another footnote on my path to greatness and I'll show you why I will be the longest Hart Champion in history (3 months right now)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (04-17-2016), Unknown Soldier (04-11-2016)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Online
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-17-2016, 10:11 AM

Well, hey guys, I'm still in White Collar Prison. Just thought I'd...

Well damn.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Scully (04-18-2016)
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-17-2016, 12:22 PM

ooc: I love the your your voice acting and thanks for doing that because i fixed most of the problems in them. But a bit of it feels still robotic.

Hope : Shadey baby it look like you got a message. From Peter Fn Gilmour so what are you going to do.

Shade not giving a shit says
Shade; It doesn't matter anyways i'm going to face, no let me rephrase that i'm going to kill Ghost Tank's and the move on to face Peter and rip his title from his cold defeated had and live him to the Dog (Frodo) and let him feel the cock of GT homo master and he makes him squeal Like a pig.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-17-2016, 05:49 PM

Peter looks at what Shade said and laughs hysterically..

First off get some grammar skills you Dark Souls ripoff. Secondly, it doesn't matter if I face you or Ghost Turd.. I'll send both of you to the hospital with a broken fuckin' neck!

the Hart Title remains with me forever!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-17-2016, 10:21 PM

Shade: well look how over confident you are, Huh. It will be funny if I Death takes your championship and watches how you nag and cry why you got screwed.
Hope: Yeah shady tell him the truth.
Shade: But the thing is I'm a hard working guy. So when I finish with frodo's favorite rape partner (Ghost Tank). I will reform him and turn him to what he is rightfully is, Frodo's Sex Slave.
Hope: Shady It's not rape if he enjoys it.
Shade: Oh Yeah, But oh well. But when finish with him,You better be ready to face death and I'll give you advice, You better start praying to your god because when i have done with you, You'll wish you would have gone to hell and died.

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-18-2016, 05:04 PM

So let me get this strait.......your trying to make thee ghost tank himself as frodos favorite rape partner/ or sex slave!? Or what ever. Then you'll go after Peter f'n gilmour and try to rip his title from his hands!?.....uuummm......I hate to burst your bubble brah but the question is who's going to be the one that will first molest you then rape you. You see I couldn't care less in what order it is or even if it's at the same time but either way homie I have a better chance at surviving their ass kickings then you living another day when they get their hands on you. You ain't going to live to see another day of yo damn life if that happens.......as a matter of fact weather if it's gt or gilly, whom ever it is I wanna be the special guest ref. You are dumb.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Unknown Soldier (04-19-2016)