Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 12:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 (August 22nd) PPV RP Archive
Winner, winner (RP #1)
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-15-2014, 09:52 PM

I. Won.

LH Harrison is shown driving his old dusty red truck home from Arizona. He pulls over to a motel as it is 2 AM on Tuesday morning after his successful match teaming up with Loverboy against Cain and Mastermind and the ‘team’ of Shelby Cobra and Fandango. LH rests his hands on the top of the steering wheel. He stares ahead for a second before turning to the camera.

That has to be the hardest I’ve ever fought to win something. The only thing I can think of that even rivals this was winning over the heart of Jessica. She was a girl that had just transferred to Hope High School. She was in my math class and she struggled quite a bit. Jessica would chew her pencil like a crazy person when she couldn’t figure out something. I offered to help her after school, but she seemed suspicious at first. After the first test, she changed her mind and asked for my help. We began working together on math after school for thirty minutes… then an hour… then we would stay there laughing and breaking down first and second degree derivatives until it was time for us to leave for dinner. I don’t know where I would be without that woman. After we both made A’s on the mid-term and aced the class, I finally worked up the courage to ask the beautiful woman out. We had a usual time of 3:30 PM and would meet at the picnic tables under the pavilion outside of school. We agreed to meet there and discuss the test. She showed up wearing a white blouse with a skirt that went just above the knee, and she looked heavenly. I was sweating bullets as I asked if she would like to go to dinner and a movie. She smiled that breathtaking smile and asked, ‘What took you long?’

He sighs to himself. He gets up and leaves the truck. The scene fades to black.

The camera clicks back on and it shows sitting on the end of his bed. It’s now morning.

I’m sure most of you are probably wondering where I came up with the name LH Harrison. Well the easy answer is that whenever I was in Hope….

Suddenly LH’s phone begins ringing. He looks at his phone with a smile spreading across his face. He answers it.

Hello? Oh hi baby. Uhuh. Yeah I’ll be back tonight. Sure I’d love to. Ok baby. I love you too. See you tonight.

LH closes the phone and looks at it for a minute longingly. LH interlocks his fingers with his left thumb on top and rests his hands on knee as he crosses his left leg over his right.

I love that woman. Ahem. I won. I, LH Harrison, won my second match in the XWF. The Era of Inspiration has begun. You see, I wanted to come to the XWF and make a difference. I feel like it’s starting to take form. You saw The Inspiration and The Misplaced Rocker team up to defeat the Hellspawn Cain and his partner Mastermind. They were fierce adversaries, but the Best of Both Worlds could not be denied on that day or any other. They know. Loverboy knows. The other team knows. And I know. The Inspiration has started, and it’s not soon going to be denied. In a few weeks I will be battling Mastermind in yet another bout, and I will win that match as well. Mastermind will tap out, and I will be victorious once more. Now, the match card for my first PPV has gone up. Relentless. At XWF Relentless, I will be engaged in a battle between the Warfare General Managers. I am representing Miranda Tigris in the triple threat match. My opposition is Anarchy and Swagmire. Those two don’t know what they’re getting when they step into the ring with me. I lost my first match due to a partner that barely showed up, but I’m done losing. You two are merely stepping stones in LH escalating to the next level of the XWF. When I defeat Swagmire and Anarchy, I will be the #1 Contender for the X-Treme Title. A title in which I almost won on two separate occasions. It’s my destiny to win that belt. It’s time that the XWF had a champion that could truly be an Inspiration. At Relentless, you will see the first singles win for LH Harrison. You will see my first pinfall. You will see the Era of Inspiration move-…

LH Harrison suddenly loses concentration as he clutches his head. His face displays nothing but agony.

I… ow. I guess that match on Monday did more of a toll than I expected. Cain does have some nasty blows. I- ow. I think I’ll cut it short there.

LH steps forward and stumbles before finally hitting the button to turn the camera to black.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LH Harrison's post:
Vincent Lane (08-15-2014)