Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 11:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good evening
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2014, 08:08 AM

"When the storm rolls you up in its grip, and lays you down for the count.. then what? Do you stand up and fight or lay and accept? Don't nip pick every little detail in life or you'll miss the underlining truth. I once knew a man who was a great strong worker. Good character too. His name was Rich Nelson. He was blameless and upright before everyone, but his brother ruined the name... he was really known as a half Nelson because of his ignorant ways. Don't be like Rich's brother... just accept the truth and let the storm uid you and roll you up.

Hora El Moy Bi Eeen. Casa El Y Low Pry. Shhh... it'll be over soon.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2014, 02:03 PM

(01-31-2014, 08:08 AM)EliJamesIV Said: "When the storm rolls you up in its grip, and lays you down for the count.. then what? Do you stand up and fight or lay and accept(in this context, this would be a pin)? Don't nip pick every little detail in life or you'll miss the underlining truth. I once knew a man who was a great strong worker. Good character too. His name was Rich Nelson. He was blameless and upright before everyone, but his brother ruined the name... he was really known as a half Nelson because of his ignorant ways. Don't be like Rich's brother (=half nelson)... just accept the truth and let the storm uid you and roll you up.

Hora El Moy Bi Eeen. Casa El Y Low Pry. Shhh... it'll be over soon.
"I pinned thee just now" in your sig.
I believe the full nelson/half nelsons are technically pinning techniques in amateur wrestling.

Titan kicks out! He then fishes a spray bottle out of his pocket labled 'Eau de Gilmour' and sprays a healthy dose into Eli's mouth.

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-01-2014, 02:21 PM

(02-01-2014, 02:19 PM)Mr. Supernova Said: Giovanni saunters in; with barely a second's worth of a glance, towards either Eli or Titan.

Since the word 'pry' is another way of saying the word 'pin' in the spiritual mumbo jumbo speak Eli occasionally uses. A fact that was so graciously pointed out to me by Eli, within repeated talks he's had with me before this moment. I have no choice, but to say - hey, look at that!

While Gio was droning on, Eli comes in with a quick Spinning Backfist that knocks Titan down, before Eli promptly covers Titan for the pin.

Gio with the quick count

Three!

Winner and new UFO champ : Eli James

As Eli stands up and Titan stares on with disbelief while Eli removes Titan's belt, it's briefly noted that Eli gives a wink to Gio, who returns the gesture with a point and a thumbs up. Turning from all the madness and immediately exiting right after. Something in Denmark as well as within the XWF...is apparently rotten.

OOC - This pin was made for story-line stuff and the word 'pry' doesn't really mean pin irl, lol.

OOC: Nice one GioNova
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
John Samuels (02-01-2014), The Linguist (02-01-2014), Theo Pryce (02-01-2014), ZakMisery (02-01-2014)
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-01-2014, 02:52 PM

Giovanni saunters in; with barely a second's worth of a glance, towards either Eli or Titan.

Since the word 'pry' is another way of saying the word 'pin' in the spiritual mumbo jumbo speak Eli occasionally uses. A fact that was so graciously pointed out to me by Eli, within repeated talks he's had with me before this moment. I have no choice, but to say - hey, look at that!

While Gio was droning on, Eli comes in with a quick Spinning Backfist that knocks Titan down, before Eli promptly covers Titan for the pin.

Gio with the quick count

Three!

Winner and new UFO champ : Eli James

As Eli stands up and Titan stares on with disbelief while Eli removes Titan's belt, it's briefly noted that Eli gives a wink to Gio, who returns the gesture with a point and a thumbs up. Turning from all the madness and immediately exiting right after. Something in Denmark as well as within the XWF...is apparently rotten.

OOC - This pin was made for story-line stuff and the word 'pry' doesn't really mean pin irl, lol.

OOC - Whoops! My bad! Talk about oblivious...oh well, this is the account that it should have been posted under. Better late than never, lol.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Giovanni Ferrari's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (02-01-2014), Theo Pryce (02-01-2014)