X-treme Wrestling Federation
Meeting The Troll Under Its Bridge. - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum:   (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Heavey Metal Weight Championship (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Meeting The Troll Under Its Bridge. (/showthread.php?tid=9615)

Meeting The Troll Under Its Bridge. - Hunter Payne - 01-15-2014

Hunter Payne goes under a bridge and finds Frodo Smackins with his shiny UFO Championship. cover

After a short confrontation.. (Hahaha, get it? Short!)

Hunter Payne then throws Frodo's small body like a rag doll into some of his nearby drugs (Ewww!), before Frodo could use his drugs Hunter throws him again, this time into his bridge-kitchen full of his munchie snacks! Chips and fruit roll ups go flying everywhere as Frodo turns around and gets planted with a F'n Payneful Bottom!

Pin.... .

8 12 7 26 16 9 13 25 11 2 18p3i101n3!18 2 11 25 13 9 16 26 7 12 8

1.... pin

2... nip

pinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpin

RE: Meeting The Troll Under Its Bridge. - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 01-15-2014

(01-15-2014, 06:11 PM)*Hunter Payne* Said: Hunter Payne goes under a bridge and finds Frodo Smackins with his shiny UFO Championship"pin"].[/meaning] pin cover[/meaning][/color]

After a short confrontation.. (Hahaha, get it? pin[/color]"]Short!)

Hunter Payne then throws Frodo's small body like a rag doll into some of his nearby drugs (Ewww!), before Frodo could use his drugs Hunter throws him again, this time into his bridge-kitchen full of his munchie snacks! Chips and fruit roll ups go flying everywhere as Frodo turns around and gets planted with a F'n Payneful Bottom!

Pin.... "pin"].[/meaning]

8 12 7 26 16 9 13 25 11 2 18p3i101n3!18 2 11 25 13 9 16 26 7 12 8

1.... pin

2... nip

pinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpinpin
I'm counting almostt 30 pins in there, so Frodo kicks out 30 times and Falcon Punches Hunter in his stupid masked face

Meeting The Troll Under Its Bridge. - Morbid Angel - 01-15-2014

smooth

Meeting The Troll Under Its Bridge. - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 01-16-2014

"bridge" pins are a wrestling term and can be taken as such in the title's phrase

Shane runs into view chasing after a potato that is rolling and bouncing along. He notices Hunter Payne pinning Frodo and dives for the potato, landing face first on the ground and making the count!

...THREE!

New champ: Hunter Payne

Meeting The Troll Under Its Bridge. - Peter Fn Gilmour - 01-16-2014

HA!

Meeting The Troll Under Its Bridge. - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 01-16-2014

It's a kickout according to Wikipedia. Does him using a kickout really count? If it does, and Wikipedia is wrong on its meaning I accept, but I'd like to be certain for my own knowledge.

Ok, I was looking at Greco Roman wrestling, not Pro-Wrestling. I retract my statements, and applaud Hunter. He got me there.

Meeting The Troll Under Its Bridge. - Morbid Angel - 01-16-2014

is it mean if I laugh?

i laughed so i think you're good

RE: Meeting The Troll Under Its Bridge. - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 01-16-2014

Gilmour, you couldn't take this title from me, so I don't know why you're laughing. You're more of a joke than anyone else. Fuck, you're the only person Caliban can beat. Kindly shut your worthless ass mouth. And notice how unlike you I'm not crying to everyone about how I lost? And will not do so for the next 6 months.

why would I want to fight you for a worthless title? The UFO Title is a joke much like yourself. I won the title and held it for maybe a week or 2 then didnt want it anymore so I gave it up.

but you thinking you can beat me is like the Seacocks beating the Niners this weekend. ITS NOT HAPPENING!

so go choke on some more nuts ok?

Meeting The Troll Under Its Bridge. - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 01-16-2014

You worthless, dried up, useless cunt. You have no chance of beating anyone. Ever, you suck at everything you attempt. You are the poster child for birth control and abortion. I will enjoy beating you.

Meeting The Troll Under Its Bridge. - Peter Fn Gilmour - 01-17-2014

its too bad ur cunt of a mother didnt use birth control when u and ur dad made u

RE: Meeting The Troll Under Its Bridge. - Jessie-ica Diaz - 01-17-2014

(01-17-2014, 12:31 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: its too bad ur cunt of a mother didnt use birth control when u and ur dad made u

Ha. Ha ha. Ha ha fuckin' ha. Because apparently sodomy produces children, especially when the child is the one sodomizing or getting sodomized in the first place.

Meeting The Troll Under Its Bridge. - Peter Fn Gilmour - 01-17-2014

and u would know..