X-treme Wrestling Federation
Tonights the night - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Tonights the night (/showthread.php?tid=8857)

Pages: 1 2

Tonights the night - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 12-19-2013

Will Peter Gilmour lose and win his fat back?

Tonights the night - Ezekiel Carter-Williams V - 12-19-2013

Unfortunatley "You damn mother fucking right that stupid ass bitch is going to win his fat back" wasn't an option, so I had to go with the simple "hell yes."

Tonights the night - Peter Fn Gilmour - 12-19-2013

u all will witness the demise of PT FATFUCK FILMOUR!

so my answer is HELL FUCKIN NO!

Tonights the night - Hank Lane - 12-19-2013

Madison, My how you have changed. Of course Gilmore will lose and be pleasantly plump once more.

Tonights the night - Theo Pryce - 12-19-2013

In the spirit of Jolly Ole Saint Nick I think now is the perfect time for the jolly fat chicken parm consuming Peter Gilmour to make his triumphant return to the XWF and into our heats.

sadly not gonna happen and if it does im suing this company for harassment.. bet on that.. plus breach of contract.. somebody forgot to read the fine print.. *cough* Filmour *cough

tonight u will all bow down and SUCK MY DICK!

Tonights the night - Gavin Graves - 12-19-2013

I think that we all should get you for harassment for repeatedly telling us to suck your dick.

i think u need to shut the fuck up boy before i break your jaw

Tonights the night - Jessie-ica Diaz - 12-19-2013

(12-19-2013, 12:59 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: sadly not gonna happen and if it does im suing this company for harassment.. bet on that.. plus breach of contract.. somebody forgot to read the fine print.. *cough* Filmour *cough

(12-19-2013, 01:13 PM)Gavin Graves Said: I think that we all should get you for harassment for repeatedly telling us to suck your dick.

You know Peter, he does have a point. You screaming at everyone to give you oral sex does fall under sexual harassment, whereas complaining about a loss stipulation that you agreed to isn't any form of harassment whatsoever. Maybe, you should learn what the word harassment means, Peter.

Oh, wait. In your eyes (your flawed, flawed eyes) I'm a whore who needs to shut my vagina (whatever that means). You're truly a scholar who possesses quite a way with words, are you not?

Oh, right. You are not.

Tonights the night - El Rey - 12-19-2013

ROAR!!!

Loose Translation: Can't we all just get along?

Tonights the night - Liz Hathaway - 12-19-2013

ROAR

Translation: No.

Peter everyones excited about you being fat again

RE: Tonights the night - Theo Pryce - 12-19-2013

(12-19-2013, 12:59 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: sadly not gonna happen and if it does im suing this company for harassment.. bet on that.. plus breach of contract.. somebody forgot to read the fine print.. *cough* Filmour *cough

What did the fine print say? That you can't get fat or you can't get skinny? Either way, YOU breached the contract. As well as the elastic band of your sweatpants.

Quote:Oh, wait. In your eyes (your flawed, flawed eyes) I'm a whore who needs to shut my vagina (whatever that means). You're truly a scholar who possesses quite a way with words, are you not?

It's not his fault, it's the lazy eye.

im not turning back to being fat for YOUR AMUSEMENT so fuck u all and u all can suck my ass!

im done!

RE: Tonights the night - Theo Pryce - 12-19-2013

(12-19-2013, 02:42 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: im not turning back to being fat for YOUR AMUSEMENT so fuck u all and u all can suck my ass!

im done!

You aren't doing it for our amusement. You may, do it, if you lose, because you agreed to a match in which those were the stipulations. Our amusement, if it were to happen would simply be a by product of said stipulations.

no your fuckin amusement will be more fat jokes.. im not stupid theo.. so stfu before I really CROWN u

oh btw ill still be champ regardless so SUCK IT HARD BITCHES!

Tonights the night - Smoke - 12-19-2013

Why would you need to crown him, Gilmour? He's already the damn king!

...Oh wait, I'm defending a Black Circle member. Uhh...

Fuck you as well, Theo.

theo's reign is coming to an end real soon smokey

Tonights the night - Smoke - 12-19-2013

Smoke shrugs.

Not sure about 'soon', Gilmour. Theo and I have yet to actually arrange a match against one another.

Or even one for the crown, at that.

RE: Tonights the night - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 12-19-2013

(12-19-2013, 02:46 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: oh btw ill still be champ regardless so SUCK IT HARD BITCHES!

Only because Filmour is gonna be all up in you.

That gives me an idea though.

Since Filmour is defeating Gilmour, shouldn't that mean Gilmour has to eat his X-Treme Title in order to put it around Fatback's waist?

No Gilmour my reign isn't going to end soon because as soon as I agree to a match where the crown is on the line I will immediately back out of those stipulations if I were to lose. See the box you are trying to open with your nonsense?

RE: Tonights the night - Peter Fn Gilmour - 12-19-2013

(12-19-2013, 02:58 PM)John Madison Said:
(12-19-2013, 02:46 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: oh btw ill still be champ regardless so SUCK IT HARD BITCHES!

Only because Filmour is gonna be all up in you.

That gives me an idea though.

Since Filmour is defeating Gilmour, shouldn't that mean Gilmour has to eat his X-Treme Title in order to put it around Fatback's waist?

fatfuck agreed that the title wasnt on the line u dumbfuck so even IF I lose.. which I WONT.. im still the champ.. so fuck u cunt

RE: Tonights the night - Smoke - 12-19-2013

(12-19-2013, 02:59 PM)Theo Pryce Said: No Gilmour my reign isn't going to end soon because as soon as I agree to a match where the crown is on the line I will immediately back out of those stipulations if I were to lose. See the box you are trying to open with your nonsense?

What you see there, I did it.

...Wait that's not right, is it?

...Fuck you, Theo.

(12-19-2013, 02:59 PM)Theo Pryce Said: No Gilmour my reign isn't going to end soon because as soon as I agree to a match where the crown is on the line I will immediately back out of those stipulations if I were to lose. See the box you are trying to open with your nonsense?

wont matter if u pussy out theo.. that crown is going to be mine after I beat Luca.. and I WILL BEAT HIM! and if anyone interferes they are FIRED! including you! (rose smith doesnt count)

Quote:fatfuck agreed that the title wasnt on the line u dumbfuck so even IF I lose.. which I WONT.. im still the champ.. so fuck u cunt

Okay good, and since Fatback is honoring that stipulation that he agreed to, then you also agree to honor your end of the stipulation.

Hope you're ready, Pete.

[Image: 24475958.jpg]

care to dance u irish fuck? u talk a lot of shit but can u back it up with a broken jaw?

(12-19-2013, 03:03 PM)John Madison Said: Okay good, and since Fatback is honoring that stipulation that he agreed to, then you also agree to honor your end of the stipulation.

Hope you're ready, Pete.

[Image: Adam-Cole-2013-NEW-620x250.jpg]

sure thing maddy.. thanks for letting us know what we already know ;)

RE: Tonights the night - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 12-19-2013

(12-19-2013, 03:04 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: sure thing maddy.. thanks for letting us know what we already know ;)

"Us?"

There is no "us." Everyone seems to understand the purpose of match stipulations besides you. I'm just helping you understand so that when you get your fat back you don't throw as much of a bitch fit.

Fat boy.

RE: Tonights the night - Jessie-ica Diaz - 12-19-2013

(12-19-2013, 03:02 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:

wont matter if u pussy out theo.. that crown is going to be mine after I beat Luca.. and I WILL BEAT HIM! and if anyone interferes they are FIRED! including you! (rose smith doesnt count)

Please tell me, on what planet does that make any sense whatsoever? That if anyone interferes with the outcome of the match, they're to be fired but then turn around and say that the only person who would help you is exempt from that rule? Then again, I'm sure the real reason is because Rose Smith isn't an actual member of the XWF roster. Because of this, isn't she technically trespassing every time she comes out with you? If she isn't employed by the XWF, would she be any different than a barrier jumping fan? I think not.

(12-19-2013, 03:07 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:
(12-19-2013, 03:02 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:

Please tell me, on what planet does that make any sense whatsoever? That if anyone interferes with the outcome of the match, they're to be fired but then turn around and say that the only person who would help you is exempt from that rule? Then again, I'm sure the real reason is because Rose Smith isn't an actual member of the XWF roster. Because of this, isn't she technically trespassing every time she comes out with you? If she isn't employed by the XWF, would she be any different than a barrier jumping fan? I think not.

she is emplyed by XWF but like me has an ironclad contract.. tough cookies BITCH

(12-19-2013, 03:10 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(12-19-2013, 03:03 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: care to dance u irish fuck? u talk a lot of shit but can u back it up with a broken jaw?

"Ah there you go lad. Aye, let us have a good old Xtreme rules match."

end of january seems right to kill u?

Michael, let him keep the X-Treme title but have him put something else on the line. If Peter loses, he must change his physical appearance to something of your choosing!

RE: Tonights the night - Smoke - 12-19-2013

(12-19-2013, 03:15 PM)John Madison Said: Michael, let him keep the X-Treme title but have him put something else on the line. If Peter loses, he must change his physical appearance to something of your choosing!

I would suggest giving Peter breasts... but if he gets his fat back then you'll have to think of something else.

RE: Tonights the night - Jessie-ica Diaz - 12-19-2013

(12-19-2013, 03:12 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(12-19-2013, 03:07 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:
(12-19-2013, 03:02 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: wont matter if u pussy out theo.. that crown is going to be mine after I beat Luca.. and I WILL BEAT HIM! and if anyone interferes they are FIRED! including you! (rose smith doesnt count)

she is emplyed by XWF but like me has an ironclad contract.. tough cookies BITCH

Emplyed? What the fuck does that even mean? Oh, right. You're just too fucking stupid to be able to repeat a fucking word right. Sorry, I should've remembered just how moronic you really are, Pete. Also, we all know that's complete and utter fucking bullshit. The fact that you're employed is a sad shock in and of itself, and considering the whole "iron clad" contract thing is a fucking myth made up to make you feel special because for some reason management thinks that because you're a fucking that you need to be catered to with fancy titles like that, I can confidently say that not only is Rose Smith not employed, but the only reason she hangs around you is because in actuality she's your nurse and you started developing feelings for her. How fucking sad is that?

Hey! Look at me when I'm fucking talking to you, ya lazy eyed fuck!

Tonights the night - Ray Peterson - 12-19-2013

What's the big deal about being fat anyway?

There are plenty of overweight people throughout history that were fucking awesome.

Chris Farley...

Andre The Giant...

Uhh...

Did I say Chris Farley already?

If not, Chris Fucking Farley!

Fat, skinny, tall, small, just own it.

Tonights the night - LJ Havok - 12-19-2013

Mikey, just go ahead and fuck the he/she and get it over with...I mean you already did Theo. What could be the difference?

mikey wont be able to do it after i break it off ;)

(12-19-2013, 03:15 PM)John Madison Said: Michael, let him keep the X-Treme title but have him put something else on the line. If Peter loses, he must change his physical appearance to something of your choosing!

i aint putting anything on the line except my pride so again maddy stay out of this.. BITCH

(12-19-2013, 03:22 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:
(12-19-2013, 03:12 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(12-19-2013, 03:07 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: Please tell me, on what planet does that make any sense whatsoever? That if anyone interferes with the outcome of the match, they're to be fired but then turn around and say that the only person who would help you is exempt from that rule? Then again, I'm sure the real reason is because Rose Smith isn't an actual member of the XWF roster. Because of this, isn't she technically trespassing every time she comes out with you? If she isn't employed by the XWF, would she be any different than a barrier jumping fan? I think not.

Emplyed? What the fuck does that even mean? Oh, right. You're just too fucking stupid to be able to repeat a fucking word right. Sorry, I should've remembered just how moronic you really are, Pete. Also, we all know that's complete and utter fucking bullshit. The fact that you're employed is a sad shock in and of itself, and considering the whole "iron clad" contract thing is a fucking myth made up to make you feel special because for some reason management thinks that because you're a fucking that you need to be catered to with fancy titles like that, I can confidently say that not only is Rose Smith not employed, but the only reason she hangs around you is because in actuality she's your nurse and you started developing feelings for her. How fucking sad is that?

Hey! Look at me when I'm fucking talking to you, ya lazy eyed fuck!

hey Jess look out

bitchslaps Liz in the face! NOW BOWN DOWN!