X-treme Wrestling Federation
I will accept any fight... - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: I will accept any fight... (/showthread.php?tid=8851)

Pages: 1 2

I will accept any fight... - Morbid Angel - 12-19-2013

I will accept any fight...even againt two people. I am ready! Come one you bleeding mommas vagina's! show your whore faces!

I will accept any fight... - Gavin Graves - 12-19-2013

Sup?

I will accept any fight... - Hunter Payne - 12-19-2013

See Straight Edge Xtremist? That guy is a prime example of what drugs will do to you over long periods of time.

I'd accept your challenge, if I wasn't absolutely positive you will be kicked out of the fed before you even get the chance to lace up your boots for the first time!

Jackass.

I already put my motherfucking boots on. You obviously have no idea who I am so I’ll take it easy. Morbid Angel does not do drugs...actually he does but only performance enhancing drugs...like you. Or are we suppose to believe you loot like that naturally? Because that is a pile of shit. Bring jesus christ with you...you'll need it. Graves you want some too? I have more than enough to go around!
ban me? Why would they? I am the color in this fruit salad.

RE: I will accept any fight... - Ray Peterson - 12-19-2013

(12-19-2013, 09:20 AM)Morbid Angel Said: I already put my motherfucking boots on. You obviously have no idea who I am so I’ll take it easy. Morbid Angel does not do drugs...actually he does but only performance enhancing drugs...like you. Or are we suppose to believe you loot like that naturally? Because that is a pile of shit. Bring jesus christ with you...you'll need it. Graves you want some too? I have more than enough to go around!
ban me? Why would they? I am the color in this fruit salad.

Oh, this mothafucka right here!

If you think Hunter takes performance enhancers than you must think I do as well.

Well for your information, I used to, and I don't anymore! I worked too damn hard to have an asterisk by all my future accomplishments, and Hunter Payne has been kind enough to let me make up for my mistakes by joining his crusade against people like you! You pathetic drug user loser.

I will be the first person from the Straight Edge Xtreme to kick your ass! Just for claiming we're on steroids like you.

No, we are better than that!

And better than you!

Actually to have a body like that its all about drugs. truthfully....the human body can get only so big and you are wwwaaaayyyy out of that realm. look it up...it is a FACT! I actually am undefeated thus far.

I will accept any fight... - Ray Peterson - 12-19-2013

Really? Because the December 16th edition of Monday Night Madness says different.

Madness

Meanwhile, I am actually undefeated.

On top of that, I did it against a veteran.

On top of that, It wasn't an opening sleeper match like yours was. It was right before the double main events.

And on top of that, I've been on an unstoppable rampage since coming here! Just ask BBD, some chick named Davidson, Tommy Wish, and pretty soon you can add Morbidly Obese Angel to my list.

You want a real fact? Here's two for you.

1. Fact: It is very possible to get this muscular. It's called hard work! Pushing your physical limits everyday! But you wouldn't know anything about that would you?

2. Fact: You step in the ring with me, I will fucking destroy you!

Great, now go back to blaming all your problems on God, while relieving yourself from all personal responsibility for your own problems.

Bitch.

I didn't lose...i just didn't win you fucking idiot! I AM A JWA ICON! I have ruined more people than you! looks like I have a busy time a head of me. gods that be make me some matches. give me the black one first. i really hate him...then the Jews... Actually I'll do this. one at a time , one after another i will take you all on in one night. sound good? Baked Potato make it happen! and this time there will be puke!....I always wanted to puke on someone

Always got to pick on the bad guy...Don't you think we need some loving friendship too? Don't you think I need someone to be nice to me? Maybe that’s why I am like this...and you all are pushing me into a corner...verbally accusing me of being shit. I AM NOT SHIT! I am Human and I don’t have to take all your meanness!

HAHAHAHAHA! I don't fear any of you. I see a list of twats that are about to get slapped. Every slap a twat? It’s unpleasant...FOR THE TWAT!

I'll let you know just after I am finished with her. Alittle more used and abused if you catch my drift

Goal of the day is to make it on that little list of yours. I am all about giving reason

I will accept any fight... - LJ Havok - 12-19-2013

Hey you, godless heathen..or Morbid Angel.. It's not hard to make his list.

Just steal a woman from him or cost him a match.. The second one works the best.. and I'm not quite sure why...

Pride I suppose.

Pride? An Irishman with Pride? HAHAHAHAHA! Best joke I heard all day.

And you can simply call me Your Lord and Savior.

I never said that it wasn't foolish pride.

And I will decline on your offer for me to call you my savior..

I know who my lord is, and alternatively I also know the other guy. He's funny, charming, and all that other crap. But he is also quite the asshole.

Ooh, you are a saucy one! Makes me question if you are good or evil…Probably good due to the windows in your background

I am what I am.

Are you Batman?

RE: I will accept any fight... - Ray Peterson - 12-19-2013

(12-19-2013, 05:49 PM)Morbid Angel Said: Always got to pick on the bad guy...Don't you think we need some loving friendship too? Don't you think I need someone to be nice to me? Maybe that’s why I am like this...and you all are pushing me into a corner...verbally accusing me of being shit. I AM NOT SHIT! I am Human and I don’t have to take all your meanness!

HAHAHAHAHA! I don't fear any of you. I see a list of twats that are about to get slapped. Every slap a twat? It’s unpleasant...FOR THE TWAT!

See, that is a perfect example of that "not taking any responsibility for your own actions" thing I just went over.

"You made me the bad guy."

"You are the reason why I'm like this"

No, don't blame any of us here for your issues.

Then you call us all Twats right after trying to play the sympathy card...

Geez dude, I can't see why more people aren't growing a liking to you around here... Oh, maybe it's because you're not making yourself a very likable person.

And that's nobody's fault but yours!

See you in the ring Moronic Angel.

Ray Peterson. I was being sarcastic. I love what I do…I blame no one for me being an asshole. Who do you blame for being a bully? This big GOOD guy pushing around a poor lost soul like myself…wouldn’t that make you a BAD guy?...I mean including the drug use you obviously do. You should be trying to bring me to the light! Show me the way of your people…you know fried chicken and all that shit…
You are the one pushing me and claiming to be the noble man who defends the weak and changed his life for the better. You are a sad shadow of someone who wants to be a hero.

Michael McBride…the Under-sexed avenger here to push a couple dials on my pad here. Obviously distraught about losing your wife to someone with a much larger penis and I can only make that assumption due to the tiny penises of the Irish people. Talks of lists. Making it seem like a warning to be on said list. Bring the list! I’ll give you a paper cut you’ll never forget..then I’m going to fuck your whore ex-wife! In the ass!!! Were talking ass to mouth!

Hmm...I guess the fact that I own a town and have 17 businesses across America and 6 in England makes me poor...hmm... I guess i'll let you DREAM about getting her back. you are like talking to a wall. You seem to want her...maybe that's your thing.

I will accept any fight... - Hank Lane - 12-19-2013

This dude bores the fuck out of me.........

I know right. he is boring.

Actually dude, I was talking about you. Who gives a shit about what you have or how much of a bad ass you think you are. You sound like a little bitch on the rag. Shit man, Act like you got a pair!

Yes...I am the only one here talking shit. yep...you got me...you figured out my entire deal or are you really so stupid that you didn't notice what was being said. I bet your parents were siblings... You are not very bright at all HAHAHAHA! I know what you want for Christmas...a helmet! you want to add your two cents...I have plenty of change for you bitch ass.

And if I were so boring...why did you feel the need to talk? because you thought I'd realize I was boring or because you wanted some heat?

Aw, Check this dude out trying to be hard. Bitch please. If you don't like what I said that's too bad. Anytime you think you have the balls come and get some. Your responses are about as weak as your pathetic mind. Quit letting yourself get punked out like a little bitch. Your supposed to be some hard ass, Prove it!

I will accept any fight... - Morbid Angel - 12-20-2013

Theo Price? what is up with everyone trying to brag about being rich? Or claiming that I am not holding my own? Are we 5...quite obviously I am winning all these exchanges because all you got is talking about your ex wife this and your ex wife that and ass to mouth this and ass to mouth that...how she was expensive and how I couldn't afford her but you a lowly wrestler from a run down dump of a country can...I just don't understand you kids. of course you have sex with her now and again...sureeeeeeeee...yeahhhh...that's rich.
Now onto the child molester...nice mustache by the way... You talk shit like a 10 year old in the school yard. know that I laugh at you.

so are we in agreement to how this match willl go down? one after another? or am I supose to face you all one at a time so in 5 months I have beaten you all?
I like the idea of you all one at a time running down to the ring and I beat your little asses...pin you for a win against you and take one who's next. pretty original huh? I think so.
lets agree

I will accept any fight... - Hank Lane - 12-20-2013

Child Molester? 10 year old in a school yard? Is that the best you can come up with for a damn come back? Your pathetic fantasies mean nothing to me. I'll tell you what you little bitch. Anytime and anyplace. All you have to do is sign the bottom line. You and me one on one. That is, If you really have the balls. Come get some!

lets fucking do this then....you have no idea who you are fucking with.

who does the matches? you match guy...fucking do this shit!

I will accept any fight... - Ray Peterson - 12-20-2013

Your lackluster challenge is accepted.

I got first dibs on this Emo bitch.

Question for you, say we all do decide to have your little gauntlet match, and when I (or anyone else for that matter) beat and embarrass you in the very first match, then what?

Do you stay in the ring defeated and destroyed, so the other guys get their shots in on a already proven loser?

OR

Do you quit because you lost in the first round like we all expected?

Just curious?

Oh and please don't slit your wrist because "the big black bully is being mean to you." What an fucking emo crybaby you are!

I will accept any fight... - Sebastian Duke - 12-20-2013

Hi, I'm the King of Darkness... nice to meet you fuck stick...

Emo? what is that? Look you burnt piece of toast I am no emo...whatever that is. I don't expect to lay down and lose...especially to a shit colored prick like yourself... I intend to win. be the first to destroy such a large list in one night. by winning it will push me higher than you are now. politics...you wouldn't understand...they don't teach intelligence and reason in ebonics class.

Who is this man who speaks to me like he is someone? Something, something darkness...calling me Fuck like Stick...out of everything you could have said it was that...what a marvelous introduction you give. there is a line. obviously I attract attention. I must frighten people if you all want to come at me.

What's all this boy shit? i am 47... if anything you all would be boy...or monkey...and for the record...you all would be a quiver in the wake of Lord Satan...if you accept this truth or deny and stay liars...

Was that your mum? you made her quiver? now that's fucked up...and she is better than Satan? must be a feat. I mean Satan can be anything and anyone...the most attractive woman...or man in your case...and you opt for the woman who bore you...tisk tisk

RE: I will accept any fight... - Ray Peterson - 12-21-2013

(12-20-2013, 10:05 PM)Morbid Angel Said: Emo? what is that? Look you burnt piece of toast I am no emo...whatever that is. I don't expect to lay down and lose...especially to a shit colored prick like yourself... I intend to win. be the first to destroy such a large list in one night. by winning it will push me higher than you are now. politics...you wouldn't understand...they don't teach intelligence and reason in ebonics class.

Let me break down your stupidity if I may...

Emo is short for emotional person, they usually dress in dark clothing, hate everyone, and cut themselves. That's you is it not?

So your logical reason for being able to beat me is the color of my skin. Which would be somewhat valid IF blacks weren't better at EVERYTHING!

Everything you say?

EVERY FUCKING THING!

From sports to sex. We are so much better than whatever race you were unfortunately born into. So to say I'm less because of the color of my skin is a lie. In fact, I have a lot more because of the color of my skin, if you know what I mean. Therefore, your argument collapses almost as fast as your career in the XWF will.

New question, it's not rhetorical, What makes you think you can beat multiple wrestlers in one night, when you lost this past Monday in your ONE and only match that night?

Just a thought here, but maybe you should get at least one victory under your belt before you get such confidence in yourself.

"They don't teach intelligence and reason in Ebonics class" you say?

Wow, that sucked.

Obviously, they don't teach History, Health and Hygiene, Problem Solving, Debate, Critical Thinking, or Physical Education at whatever school you managed to flunk out of.

Here's a quick newsflash for you.

You are 0-1.

Winless.

Your percentage of wins here is 0%.

That means you have nothing to stand on to say that you're better than me or anyone else here.

Your win/loss record proves you're all talk... and it's not even good talk... I mean your trash talking sucks. It really does. Try harder next time Moronic Angel.

RE: I will accept any fight... - Ray Peterson - 12-21-2013

(12-20-2013, 10:24 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(12-20-2013, 09:36 PM)Ray Peterson Said: Your lackluster challenge is accepted.

I got first dibs on this Emo bitch.

Question for you, say we all do decide to have your little gauntlet match, and when I (or anyone else for that matter) beat and embarrass you in the very first match, then what?

Do you stay in the ring defeated and destroyed, so the other guys get their shots in on a already proven loser?

OR

Do you quit because you lost in the first round like we all expected?

Just curious?

Oh and please don't slit your wrist because "the big black bully is being mean to you." What an fucking emo crybaby you are!

"Oi lad, are you down for bare-knuckle boxing? I go to this pup where they hold matches and the pay off it pretty good. Would you be down? I know you don't drink with kind of sucks but I'll respect you choose in life. I may drink and smoke cigarettes but I'm a man of honor unlike Satan's bitch boy here."

I'm too down!

Fuck bitches
Get money!

I will accept any fight... - Morbid Angel - 12-21-2013

Did i hit a nerve? Aww...i think i did...having to list self proclaimed things the Africans can do better. its a matter of opinion really...of course the blacks want to be the best and claim. Actually it is a rumor that they are better at sex and their penises are not really that massive in comparison to whites...a far unusual sized ones and you all think your hung.
Also human DNA is found in pigs and monkeys so being more human because you are black makes you juuussssttt right next to a pile of shit.
I also didn't lose...nope...not once...i was never pinned so try and pay attention next time instead of trying to be a tough gangster.
Here's what I know about you...you say multiple times I am bad at trash talk...call me Morionic Angel multiple times and a hint of a stammer means...I am getting to you. Oh I am pissing you off...I can feel it...If it were that easy to anger you to this point then I have already won.
Proving more my point that you sir lack intelligence and general reason. I don't mean to toot my own horn but...I went to medical school and graduated top of my class...then I became a mortician and a very good one. and I am a Russian born German immigrant. there's some history.
Didn't a black doctor kill Michael Jackson? so don't say we are equals because were not...there is History beyond this federation that you couldn't even comprehend. I WAS THE JWA WORLD CHAMPION! I AM IN THE HALL OF FAME! what have you accomplished besides the fact that you smell of feet. seriously....Old Spice is not that expensive...here I'll "hook a nigga up" HAHAHAHAHA