X-treme Wrestling Federation
Peter Gilmour - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Peter Gilmour (/showthread.php?tid=8174)

Peter Gilmour - Wyatt Reynolds - 11-17-2013

In light of my unfortunate dismissal from the Lethal Lottery, I find myself at a loss as to what to do and who to target at this grand show.

It is a travesty of justice that Peter Gilmour holds any XWF title.

Therefore, if the man has any balls, like his wife or whatever he is, he'll agree to a one on one title match at Lethal Lottery.

Me and you Pete. You've had a problem with me since I got here. Here's your chance to shut me up.

Peter Gilmour - LJ Havok - 11-17-2013

And you REALLY think that you deserve a shot against that imbecile?

RE: Peter Gilmour - Ann Thraxx - 11-17-2013

(11-17-2013, 07:32 PM)ljTheSavior Said: And you REALLY think that you deserve a shot against that imbecile?

So you're implying that Peter's an idiot and Wyatt hasn't worked his way up?.... I think that evens out to being a fair match-up. Learn how to use your brain, and maybe you won't end up looking... Well, idiotic's the term I'll go with.

It is nothin' more than a challenge, Mr. Havok. He may choose to decline. Of course, he doesn't want to see where that takes him.

Peter Gilmour - LJ Havok - 11-17-2013

LJ turns away from Ann grinning and seeming to ignore her.

I was just wondering if you were up to the task. I naturally do not like you, but I would take great pleasure in seeing that blathering idiot taken down a peg or two. Good luck. I will be rooting for you.

I don't need you to root for me, Mr. Havok. I'm a man with very few fans and I much rather like it that way.

Luck. Luck? Luck, Mr. Havok?

Luck is for losers. Besides, if Mr. Gilmour is man enough to accept this challenge, it is he who will need the luck.

Peter Gilmour - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-18-2013

i wont need luck beating ur white power ass or anyone's..

Peter Gilmour - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 11-18-2013

Oh shit you told him. Black Power!

WEST SIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

Peter Gilmour - Andrew Morrison - 11-18-2013

"Make sure when you whip his pathetic ass Wyatt, that you leave a piece for me to burn and to finish off on Warfare. Why, between you at Lethal Lottery and I the following Warfare, the world will see just how overrated and unworthy Peter Gilmour truly is."

unworthy??? ive been a worthy champ 11 times. stfu and suck my dick u wannabe!

Peter Gilmour - Andrew Morrison - 11-18-2013

"Ah, and we all remember how long your last reign lasted, oh wait we don't because it lasted all of what a week? And wannabe? That's real cute, Peter. Between that and you telling everybody to suck your dick you sound like one of the Spice Girls. Why would I want to be a man who is a laughing stock and joke of a champion and dates a man? Not to mention, since you like to throw your numerous title reigns and the record book in my face, this "wannabe" has a W over you, so you can tell me to suck your invisible dick and call me any name you wish, but facts are facts. Your accomplishments don't mean a hill of shit to me when overall, they have led to very little but disappointment and pathetic unfulfilled promises. You tend to write checks that you cannot cash, and ah yes you hold a championship that is stained every time you hold it, because quite frankly, Michael Radio was ten times the man and champion you ever could be and I am sure your current reign was come to an end next week, whether it be to Wyatt, whether it be to myself, or whomever Shane decides to place you against. Because when it comes to the big time, and the big stage, at the end of the day, you will fail. And you will fall. And whether it be at my hand or someone else, I will applaud and I will not shed a tear for the "oh so great" Peter Gilmour."

Peter Gilmour - Hunter Payne - 11-18-2013

Who decided to have this Elimination Chamber party and didn't invite me?

I think we should all have a toast, if you all will raise your non-alcoholic beverages...

Here's to Hunter Payne winning the Xtreme title at Lethal Lottery!

Along with bringing Straight Edge honor to that infamous disease of a championship, that has been held by nothing but drug addict after pill popper after alcoholic in a never ending cycle of disappointment. Come Lethal Lottery may we finally have a respectful, responsible, and more importantly, sober Xtreme Champion.

Cheers!

RE: Peter Gilmour - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 11-18-2013

(11-18-2013, 10:59 PM)*Hunter Payne* Said: Who decided to have this Elimination Chamber party and didn't invite me?

I think we should all have a toast, if you all will raise your non-alcoholic beverages...

Here's to Hunter Payne winning the Xtreme title at Lethal Lottery!

Along with bringing Straight Edge honor to that infamous disease of a championship, that has been held by nothing but drug addict after pill popper after alcoholic in a never ending cycle of disappointment. Come Lethal Lottery may we finally have a respectful, responsible, and more importantly, sober Xtreme Champion.

Cheers!

I think there's something wrong with you.

You're in the Elimination Chamber match!

Freak...

Peter Gilmour - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-19-2013

wow a skinhead, a wannabe monster, a former brotherhood member a guy who got pwned by his girlfriend and whomever shane o potato puts in...

thats my competition? lol this is WAY TO EASY TO WIN!

see u in the cage fuckers!

Peter Gilmour - Andrew Morrison - 11-19-2013

"The "wannabe" monster that has pinned you in the middle of the ring before. Ah yes, so easy, Peter. Go ahead and take me lightly, just as you always do. It will make your defeat ever so satisfying."

did i ever say Im taking ur fat ass lightly? good gawd Andrew fix the mask on your face! I think it's on too tight and made your .. im taking all of the ppl in that cage seriously.. but u better take me seriously because Im coming to rip your skulls off then after I do that I will hold up my title and u will all bow down and SUCK MY DICK!

this title aint going anywhere fuckers!

RE: Peter Gilmour - Jessie-ica Diaz - 11-19-2013

(11-19-2013, 06:50 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: did i ever say Im taking ur fat ass lightly?

Hey Gilly, weren't you the one crying like a fucking wimp about being bullied for weight issues? Now you're calling someone else fat? Cry yourself a river, and drown in it you useless fuckwit.

yet i did something about it.. like win this title here.. what have u done besides bitch and complain like the filthy slut u truly are.. gtfoh ho!

(11-19-2013, 06:55 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: yet i did something about it.. like win this title here.. what have u done besides bitch and complain like the filthy slut u truly are.. gtfoh ho!

Won your title. Made myself a more respected name in a few months than you have in your entire career. Be more attractive to both genders. Call you on your bullshit time and time again. Also, do the filthy sluts whine and complain when you "fuck" them? Because if so, it's probably because you raped them. Rapist. No one listens to rapists. You filthy rapist.

i never raped anyone so fuck u slut!

(11-19-2013, 08:01 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: i never raped anyone so fuck u slut!

Someone's getting defensive! Maybe I'll stop poking where it hurts, once you realize that there's other ways to insult a woman, then calling them a whore. Oh, you'll never realize that, so looks like you're gonna be a rapist for a while.

Rapist.

i dont think gilmour would stoop so low to have sex in public

why does everyone want me to commmitt suicide? im not bryce or rayne u know.. wtf

Peter Gilmour - Jessie-ica Diaz - 11-20-2013

OOC: I also have to say, that IC comments about telling someone to kill themselves are nothing compared to any death threat you make IC, because half of the time you blur the lines of IC and OOC to the point where nobody fucking knows what you're on about.

EDIT: Fucking autocorrect, changing nobody to nominee and shit.

RE: Peter Gilmour - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-20-2013

(11-20-2013, 12:41 AM)卐 NAZI 卐 Said: OOC: Calm down Gilmour. Lighten up man. No one's saying anything hurtful to you for real. Gotta learn to read shit and take it with a grain of salt when it's IC stuff. That's what I do. I don't ever let IC comments get to me and I've been verbally shredded up pretty damn good before. So chill.

ooc: Ill try man. its just when i hear that it upsets me cuz I almost tried to kill myself a few times when I was in a deep depression. so hearing that makes me mad IC and OOC.. sorry

RE: Peter Gilmour - Wallace Witasick - 11-20-2013

(11-20-2013, 05:16 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(11-20-2013, 12:41 AM)卐 NAZI 卐 Said: OOC: Calm down Gilmour. Lighten up man. No one's saying anything hurtful to you for real. Gotta learn to read shit and take it with a grain of salt when it's IC stuff. That's what I do. I don't ever let IC comments get to me and I've been verbally shredded up pretty damn good before. So chill.

ooc: Ill try man. its just when i hear that it upsets me cuz I almost tried to kill myself a few times when I was in a deep depression. so hearing that makes me mad IC and OOC.. sorry

OOC:

Pete--

If an IC thread starts to bother you OOC you should just walk away from it. No sense getting worked up OOC over a game and it's easy to avoid getting upset by just ignoring it and walking away from the situation.

Peter Gilmour - Tony Santos - 11-20-2013

OOC: Pete, it might be time for you to take a break from this. Just saying.

Peter Gilmour - Theo Pryce - 11-20-2013

OOC: I'd have to go with Tony on this one. Pete you are fantastic IC, one of the best here but this place should be somewhere you go for fun and an escape. If things are said or done here that frustrate or upset you, especially, if they upset you than maybe you shouldn't be here for a bit. Obviously I'm not a licensed Psychiatrist so take what I say as just an opinion but I really think you owe it to yourself and to those around you to make sure you are in the best place you can be, emotionally, physically and mentally.

Peter Gilmour - Steve "KingSlayer" Davids - 11-20-2013

OOC: if you're THAT upset by a game - don't play it.

Peter Gilmour - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-20-2013

ooc: Im gonna be taking a break soon anyways.. probably around xmas time just to recharge my batteries. but i thank u guys for the advice..

Peter Gilmour - Liz Hathaway - 11-20-2013

OOC:..... Peter eat a snickers.

Peter Gilmour - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-20-2013

*Peter eats a snickers then turns into this guy..

[Image: img_4687.jpg]

BETTER!

ooc: cole is awesome!