X-treme Wrestling Federation
ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! (/showthread.php?tid=8092)

ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - Liz Hathaway - 11-13-2013

I have found factual evidence PROVING that Rose Smith is indeed a man. Peter Gilmour said to find it, it has been fount. Now it is clear that Peter is in fact a homosexual. Well that's enough talking, let me show the world....

[Image: 25d1b8d14eabe2def149b6d41fe7c9a8.jpg]

ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - AlexandraCallaway - 11-13-2013

"Thank you Liz. Finally.. PROOF!"

Alexandra laughs.

ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - Miranda Tigris - 11-13-2013

Wow, I thought it would've been bigger. I mean, Gilmour always seemed to walk around with a stick up his ass, although now it's looking more like a twig.

Wimp.

ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - Jenna Silver - 11-13-2013

Ew! Ross' s peepee is so small!!!

Pretty sure Ann's Dildo is bigger.

ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - Jenna Silver - 11-13-2013

My Dildos 3x bigger than that thing!

ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-13-2013

wow how lame.. photoshopped much?

Peter, stop denying it. You asked for evidence, I gave you evidence. Now you want to deny it? That's just poposterous.

ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - Treshawn Palmer - 11-13-2013

Aw mon ahm naaaaaaaaaaahhhh way high enoff fo dis ere sheeeet!

that wasnt evidence liz ;)

ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - Mr. XWF - 11-13-2013

Fuuuuuuuck I knew I felt something lumpy down there when I was banging that bitch for $50 last night AND THIS BOY WITH THE BIG OL' DICK MEANS HE WAS BANGING A FUCKING DUDE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL ALONG!

Well all I got to say is AT LEAST MY ASS GOT PAAAAID BIZZITCH! I'M PAID PAID PAID IF YAH SUH-MEEEELLLLLLLLL-LA-LA-LA-LAAAAOOOOOOOWWWWWWW THAT SIZZLING SAUSAGE BETWEEN ROSE SMITH'S THUNDER THIGHS!

Belie' dat shizzit!

so u fucked crimson dong again?

ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - Mr. XWF - 11-13-2013

Bizzitch how da fuck? If yo filthy ho Rose is also Crimson Dong on the side that is one impressive yet scary as fuuuuuuuck feat. I wouldn't know whether to clap my hands or shove a dick in yo mouth BIZZITCH!

ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 - 11-13-2013

:PF 17 31707 1:
You pieces of wretched refuse! I warned you bags of shit to cut it out and nobody seems to think they should take me seriously. Maybe I need to start reminding people first hand why they need to tremble before me. We'll see what happens to those who can't get the shit out of their ears and listen.

ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 11-13-2013

yeah, leave peter and his mr. rose smith alone

you're going to be first your heigness ;)

ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 11-14-2013

No I won't. I don't even have to come to the shows anymore. I'm just fucking around, filming movies while I carry the crown and get paid more money than anyone else in the company.

Peter, your threats don't mean anything around here. You threatened me like 100 times in our match and you passed out because of how fat you are.

On top of that, didn't you come in forth place in the Last Chance battle royal? That's terrible. I thought that the weight loss might have helped you some, but apparently it's changed nothing. So let's see... nothing has changed so that means....

YOU'RE STILL FAT!

ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - AlexandraCallaway - 11-14-2013

"Please do rid us of Peter Gilmour."

ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-14-2013

Nazi, even IF you beat me, which won't be easy for you, I WILL NEVER GO AWAY!! I'll be the never ending nightmare of the XWF.. worse than Rayne and worse than Bryce!

you can't kill him if:
you did not create him/he's already dead!

Oh I'm sorry, those were his favorite rebuttals to use a couple of months ago.

ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 11-14-2013

It will change everything. I just asked my magic potato.

We could probably just hand Peter the Zyklon B and tell him that it's candy.

u could just hand me the king of the xwf title and call it a day ;)

RE: ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - Jessie-ica Diaz - 11-14-2013

(11-14-2013, 01:48 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: u could just hand me the king of the xwf title and call it a day ;)

Because you're too untalented to actually win the crown on your own. Come on, you can't just chop off bits of what you mean just because it's embarrassing!

Look at Peter, asking for freebies again like this is the local food pantry or something.

its not like you're going to win anyways John boy

ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - Liz Hathaway - 11-16-2013

He's yet to lose, fat boy.

ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-16-2013

he will real soon milady ;)

RE: ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - Ann Thraxx - 11-16-2013

(11-13-2013, 04:54 PM)Liz Hathaway Said: Pretty sure Ann's Dildo is bigger.

Fuck you and your fuckin' shit. You don't know shit about my dildo...

On a sidenote.... NAZI.... You should kill Gilmour... And Ross Smithers.... Maybe that'll help redeem the fact that I beat you. Yep, bringing that old news up again. I remember Luca saying it didn't matter, though. Because it was a win over you, which means nothing to the BC... Says something about where you are on the ladder of who matters to them. You're a Zyklon B dispensing pawn...

RE: ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick - 11-16-2013

(11-16-2013, 05:50 PM)Ann Thraxx Said:
(11-13-2013, 04:54 PM)Liz Hathaway Said: Pretty sure Ann's Dildo is bigger.

Fuck you and your fuckin' shit. You don't know shit about my dildo...

On a sidenote.... NAZI.... You should kill Gilmour... And Ross Smithers.... Maybe that'll help redeem the fact that I beat you. Yep, bringing that old news up again. I remember Luca saying it didn't matter, though. Because it was a win over you, which means nothing to the BC... Says something about where you are on the ladder of who matters to them. You're a Zyklon B dispersing pawn...

I eagerly await the moment when your shitty interpretation of something I said actually has an impact. Let's be honest here: you haven't had a thought that can barely even be considered above lackluster, not even when you poorly try to jam words into my mouth like I was an anorexic and you my life coach.

You'd think that being a straight edge skank, you'd be able to form something decent.

Fuck it, I'll spark this next blunt up in the honor of your failures.

ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - Ann Thraxx - 11-16-2013

And I eagerly await your spluttering death thanks to the joints... Who am I kidding, the cocaine will kill you, Luca.

RE: ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick - 11-16-2013

(11-16-2013, 06:02 PM)Ann Thraxx Said: And I eagerly await your spluttering death thanks to the joints... Who am I kidding, the cocaine will kill you, Luca.

Damn right it will! Oh, I'm sorry, was that supposed to be something insulting, demeaning, or otherwise shocking? I'm a fucking druggie, don't think I'm gonna roll over and play dumb to the consequences and try to act like it wasn't my fault. Yeah, it is.

I also find it hilarious how a few months back you would be threatening my life with increasingly silly means to the end, and now you're saying that drugs will kill me.

What, did they neuter you or something when you joined? I mean, sporting a schlong longer than the leader's probably would land you in some hot water, so it makes sense that they'd do it.

You letting it happen though.

Tsk tsk Ann, I would be disappointed, had I expected anything of you in the first place.

ROSE SMITH IS A MAN. ACTUAL EVIDENCE!!! - JosephKain - 11-16-2013

It's no of my business of Ann's penis or lack of..but yeah drugs will be the death of you man. But you obviously want that. I would hate to walk around knowin' I was second fiddle to John Madison. And before you say somethin' about me bein' Hunter Payne's lackey, I want you to realize that our bond isn't based on a hierarchy..it's based on riddin' the XWF of scum like you.

People have to know that it ain't alright to disgrace you body with these substances, and however you got to become a pro-wrestler with your psychological damage and addiction to cocaine it beyond me.. Yeah I know Ann is off her rocker sometimes, but she ain't you, Luca. You are a disgrace to the human race.

You see you are hurtin' people, and you're hurtin' yourself. You make me sick.