X-treme Wrestling Federation
Bringing Myself Out Of A Hiatus... - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Bringing Myself Out Of A Hiatus... (/showthread.php?tid=8072)

Bringing Myself Out Of A Hiatus... - John_Black - 11-12-2013

Maybe I Should Just Say...

For A Year Now I've been hear...

I was in matches that made me want to quit...

Been a slave for that King Guy who hates Rose Smith...

Almost gave a "Rihanna Beat Down" To Ann Thraxx...

Fucked The Dead Corspe Of Lexi and Nephrite...

And been drinking that Supernova in a Radioship...

Ah Fuck it, i'm basically here to say...

[Image: Jumsc.gif]

Bringing Myself Out Of A Hiatus... - Anthony Jarvis Powell - 11-12-2013

Oh yes Straight Edge Lord. Thank you for laying this opportunity to assassinate John Black. You are on JB.

RE: Bringing Myself Out Of A Hiatus... - John_Black - 11-12-2013

(11-12-2013, 06:02 PM)AJ Powell Said: Oh yes Straight Edge Lord. Thank you for laying this opportunity to assassinate John Black. You are on JB.

Oh boy...why did i even bother with this...Powell, i told you before you have more better competitors than I. Since you want to fight me again, your on.

Bringing Myself Out Of A Hiatus... - Anthony Jarvis Powell - 11-12-2013

In the name of the Straight Edge Lord, Amen

Bringing Myself Out Of A Hiatus... - Ann Thraxx - 11-14-2013

I remember that match.... Good times, Johnny boy!.... NOW, what's your whiny excuse to back out of a beating from me?

Hahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!...... As I said, the offer's always on. Any stipulation you want. Or none... Remember.... Last time was YOUR idea.... And a little tweak from management. Your tears were the sweetest. Heheh.

Ann smirks and flips Black the bird.

Fuckerrrrr!

RE: Bringing Myself Out Of A Hiatus... - John_Black - 11-14-2013

(11-14-2013, 12:23 AM)Ann Thraxx Said: I remember that match.... Good times, Johnny boy!.... NOW, what's your whiny excuse to back out of a beating from me?

Hahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!...... As I said, the offer's always on. Any stipulation you want. Or none... Remember.... Last time was YOUR idea.... And a little tweak from management. Your tears were the sweetest. Heheh.

Ann smirks and flips Black the bird.

Fuckerrrrr!

Flick me off all you want.... but i am not going to tolerate your stalking shit... I told you last time.. FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO TERRORIZE!... this time, maybe i will take you on.

If we do fight near by future....there will be no management to fuck shit up... there will be not tear shedding in my eyes...maybe tears of joys of me pinning you..feeling up on your warm body..as the ref counts to 3.

Thraxx and Powell...y'all on are my list on who i want to take out...and to prove why I am...who i am.

Fears me too much to directly wanna fight me.... But wants to "take me out"... By which I assume you mean you'd like to end my career, huh? Interesting..... Well, not really, but I almost cared for a second there. Keep it up and you might earn yourself a sticker and a glass of juice.

RE: Bringing Myself Out Of A Hiatus... - John_Black - 11-14-2013

(11-14-2013, 06:03 PM)Ann Thraxx Said: Fears me too much to directly wanna fight me.... But wants to "take me out"... By which I assume you mean you'd like to end my career, huh? Interesting..... Well, not really, but I almost cared for a second there. Keep it up and you might earn yourself a sticker and a glass of juice.

....I can't reason with you....I can't tell you why i don't wanna fight you directly... What I can tell you is this, Prove to me you want this rematch against me.

Because, i want a realistic reason...for why you want me to beat you.

Hmmm? Who ever said I really wanted to face you and don't just love popping up to watch your lip tremble as you try to hide how... Afraid... You are?

RE: Bringing Myself Out Of A Hiatus... - Mr. Radio - 11-14-2013

(11-12-2013, 05:57 PM)John_Black Said: And been drinking that Supernova in a Radioship

Is that some kind of Joke, Blacky?