X-treme Wrestling Federation
YOU got served? - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: YOU got served? (/showthread.php?tid=8065)

YOU got served? - Ann Thraxx - 11-12-2013

I was thinking of this crappy idea earlier, so I thought why not make a thread about it? (Because all crappy ideas become threads, sooner or later. Just read half my RPs)

I thought I'd start a "conversation" about who you think insulted or outsmarted you or anything else in character the best. And... A bit of further detail couldn't hurt... It doesn't have to be the thing you found most offensive as a handler. In fact, that is more likely a negative thing from one end or the other. Just... Good trash-talk or whatever.

Personally, I gotta give this one to Luca. You guys don't have to quote, but I wasted half an hour so you could see this. May as well put it in (that's what she said). Luca quote, ladies and gents... From amongst a struggle for a match for a title whose name slips my mind because I'm getting a huge fucking mindblank and I'm gonna go to sleep nao... Okie.

(06-08-2013, 04:34 PM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said: "Am I really having a back and forth with Ann Thraxx? Jeez, I could convince someone to not let me in this better than you can. Want an example?

You shouldn't let Luca Arzegotti into this match for a multitude of reasons, the first and foremost being that he's already lost to Mr. Satellite twice. He's of Black Circle affiliation, which means he's going to crack like Sebastian Duke did. He doesn't take anything seriously and as such would waste the opportunity. He somehow found a way to lose to Unknown Soldier.

Boom.

Annie, when will you realize that the only disgrace in this room is you. Oh, and that Swift Ion guy. You almost lost to John Black when you should've decimated him. You were eliminated pretty damn fast from the trio title match, and couldn't do anything worth remembering in the Gauntlet itself. For someone of your supposed talents, you can't seem to do anything worth a damn and that frankly is fucking hilarious.

Bang."

YOU got served? - Andrew Morrison - 11-12-2013

Who I believe has insulted Andrew the best..hm I would likely lean toward either Alexandra Callaway or Tony Santos, those two have ripped him new ones in some of their RPs that we have had from matches against each other. Honorable mention to JTC, me and him bring out some of the best in each other with our trashtalk

YOU got served? - AlexandraCallaway - 11-12-2013

Best one whos ripped me to shreds would have to be Griffin. The tag match against him and Duke was brutal. Neither of us held back. She called Griffin out on his shit, when she said she had gotten under his skin. He got her when he said the things he said. So yeah, I have to say Griffin.

YOU got served? - Steve "KingSlayer" Davids - 11-12-2013

Mister Mystery, jesus christ he could have made me cry

YOU got served? - Paul Heyman - 11-12-2013

As Duke, Mister Mystery (Poppa Feder) during the tag match back in February. I tried to go toe to toe with him. Tried hard and ultimately failed.

YOU got served? - LJ Havok - 11-12-2013

Rebel was pretty damn good at trash talk.. kinda miss our little qualms..where'd he go anyways?

YOU got served? - Paul Heyman - 11-12-2013

Wife took his balls or something like that. Not sure exactly.

YOU got served? - Miranda Tigris - 11-12-2013

Hmm, the hardest I've ever been trash talked?

Unknown Soldier. Nuff said.

YOU got served? - Liz Hathaway - 11-12-2013

Probably Tony Santos. But in the not in a RP it was Olive Pendershore and Miranda Tigris. Damn assholes don't know when to shut up. Tongue

YOU got served? - Tony Santos - 11-12-2013

Feder. That guy took me to town in some random exchange we had a while back. I'd love to face him in an actual match because he's so damn good at burning people.

YOU got served? - Wallace Witasick - 11-12-2013

Shane is the best. He trash talked people so hard that I cried FOR THEM!

YOU got served? - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 11-12-2013

There are way better Luca moments than this one, but I DIGRESS.

Mark Flynn springs to mind, he could insult anything. Probably my favorite trash talker.

Nero is up there.

Eli James deserves mention since it seems like you could hurl your best insult and he finds a way to defend against it with his gimmick.

Soldier has had some pretty hilarious moments.

Mystica is great but he barely does ir. Sad

sorry these are old names, I haven't been able to read new stuff lately. I might come up with a top ten trash talk list though, hmm.

YOU got served? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-12-2013

id say everyone? lol jk probably be luca

YOU got served? - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 11-12-2013

shit I forgot all about Feder. where them boys at

YOU got served? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-12-2013

feder is still gone and i talked to soldier on skype earlier..

YOU got served? - Jenny Alvin - 11-13-2013

Not switching back to Ann, plus I like to be confusing... But Scorpio brings back memories. He never exactly trash-talked me, but his character was stalking mine. Shana, that is. The memories of Dream Shana flood back. A Shana from Scorpio's dream bubble who came out and pinned Scorpius (getting coated in Scorpius' cum in the process)

*shivers at the thought*

YOU got served? - Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 - 11-13-2013

Going back I think the one that stands out to me most is ol Maddy boy. That time we RP'd against eachother for the trios+gauntlet with me as Mister Mystery was psychotic.