X-treme Wrestling Federation
Test Your Luck! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Test Your Luck! (/showthread.php?tid=7789)

Test Your Luck! - Marshall Cage - 10-27-2013

Marshall Cage is seen in front of a roulette type wheel.

My name, is MARSHALL CAGE! And you know, I had a dream... which showed me, a true fighter being... well, not important.. but what IS important, is that in that dream, I saw me vs. a monster.... A true beast.... I saw me vs. Egyptian Snow Pharaoh. And to add to the odds.... I thought, if she were to accept.. It'd be an interesting match type... Now... to spin the wheel......

Marshall spins the wheel, and it lands on "Glass In the Ass Match"

Not exactly what I was expecting, but hey, I'll do it. What do you say, ESP?

Test Your Luck! - Smoke - 10-27-2013

Smoke looks at Marshall. Up and down.

Without saying a word he slaps himself on the forehead, hard, and just leaves.

Test Your Luck! - Miranda Tigris - 10-27-2013

"Kid, you're fucked. I admire the initiative, but you're fucked. Up the ass. With three rusty forks. That fucked."

Test Your Luck! - Ann Thraxx - 10-27-2013

I don't back down from anything, but are you fucking crazy? I WOULDN'T ever do that shit. You... Are going.... To DIE....

When's this kid's funeral?

Test Your Luck! - Liz Hathaway - 10-27-2013

I'll pray for you, my nigga.

Test Your Luck! - John Austin - 10-27-2013

You got bigger balls than I do kid ...I wish the best of luck and will pour some drink on the ground for you when that battle is over with

Test Your Luck! - Miranda Tigris - 10-27-2013

"Still fucked."

Test Your Luck! - Hunter Payne - 10-27-2013

Glass... in... the... ass match???

That is one fucked up wheel you got there...

Test Your Luck! - Marshall Cage - 10-27-2013

I got Ann Thraxx to make it for me... Wait... I have a feeling that's bad...

What can I say? I added the matches that would result in the little fucker's death. It's what's good for business.

Ann smirks.

Test Your Luck! - Smoke - 10-27-2013

Smoke walks back into the room, his hand still firmly placed on his forehead.

He walks a circle around the commotion and leaves once more.

RE: Test Your Luck! - Miranda Tigris - 10-27-2013

(10-27-2013, 04:57 PM)*Hunter Payne* Said: Glass... in... the... ass match???

That is one fucked up wheel you got there...

"Meh. Personally, this ranks about a four out of ten on the scale of fuckedupshitness. Get out into the world more, and you'll find that there are much worse things than getting fucked with glass. Not that I'd know from experience-okay maybe just a little bit.

Oh, and this kid is still fucked, by the way."

Test Your Luck! - Guppy Parsh - 10-27-2013

Good luck! I hope the match is fun if your opponent chooses to accept! Let there be no ill feelings going in or coming out!

Pretty sure anyone who has to take glass out of their ass will feel ill. Also, take that coat off. You look fucking stupid.

Test Your Luck! - AlexandraCallaway - 10-27-2013

"Fuck all the way around that one is."

I don't feel comfortable taking off my clothing in such a public place, however, I will consider your fashion advice at a later time in private. I've noticed everyone in the XWF always looks sharp and spiffy; I'd hate to bring down the company's image on my first day.

Well, FYI, dude who dresses like a doctor.... Looking "sharp and spiffy" does not stop people from violently stomping your teeth out. In fact, probably adds to it. But, hey. Why listen to me? I'm just a girl with an opinion. You could say the same for Yoko Ono. Except I'd never put the world through my awful singing like she has.... Just.... Wow. Have you seen tha--?..... Nevermind. You don't want to. Besides, just standing around talking to you alone makes me feel like I'm about to be assaulted with a lead pipe...

"I wish you felt safe at your workplace. I understand that it is hard to feel safe with all the bullying that happens around these parts. That's part of why I came here. I want everyone to feel safe, everywhere, no matter what. Ann, I just want you to know that you can trust me. I am a doctor. I went to college.

I don't think anyone's going to hurt you here, but if it would make you feel safer I'll take off my coat."

Dr. Parsh slipped off one side over his shoulder and tugged his arm out of the sleeve. Then using his left hand he grabbed the wrist part of jacket and pulled it off altogether. Dr. Parsh revealed his 'neat and sweet' sweater vest he was wearing underneath.

Yeah, but--.... Well, I guess it does help a little. It's not easy to feel safe in the XWF. Especially when you've been through all this traumatic stuff like I have and it really-- *sniffle sniffle*

Ann turned away.

I don't care about your stupid doctor thingy from your stupid college and!.... Your dumb coat, and the dumb vest, and the.... *sobbing sounds*

Do you have a cold? I could probably prescribe something for that; if you need it? That would make you safe from your cold.

No, I don't have a cold!... I don't need a prescription and I don't need anything else you want to offer.

Then what was that noise I heard a moment ago? I'm sorry I mistook it for a stuffy nose.

It... Umm.... Y'know what? Maybe you're right. You're the... Doctor... After all. I probably do have a cold. That's what it was.

Have you been experiencing other symptoms besides the stuffy nose, Ann? Any coughs or sneezes lately?

Ann sighs.

Nope.

Good call, make sure you keep breathing! If you drink your fluids and get plenty of rest, I am sure you'll get rid of that cold in no time, champ!

Test Your Luck! - Egyptian Snow Pharaoh - 10-30-2013

Is this what you peasants would commonly refer to as a joke?

Test Your Luck! - Ann Thraxx - 10-30-2013

To be fair, Egypt, I call anything he does a joke.

Test Your Luck! - Morgan Eldred - 10-30-2013

"I would advise you, Mr. Cage, to err more on the side of caution if you'll be popping in on my programme. Stay low, and you'll stay alive. Word to the wise."

Test Your Luck! - Ann Thraxx - 10-30-2013

Eldred, you can't say "word to the wise" after they prove... Otherwise. The guy lives with his mother, plays... What was it? Tekken?.... And probably cries when people call him a nerd... Nerd.