X-treme Wrestling Federation
Nightmares (Rp2) - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: Warfare Boards (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Warfare RP Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Nightmares (Rp2) (/showthread.php?tid=6344)

Nightmares (Rp2) - ZakMisery - 09-06-2013

Nightmare~

“Micah!”

I watched my sister run just a bit ahead of Michael, her head turning back to face him. Her black and red hair covering her smiling face.

“Michael!”

His laugh filled the forest clearing but…then he stopped, gripping his head and dropping to his knees.

“Michael?”

Micah stopped and walked over to him, placing her hand on his shoulder and getting on her knees to look at him. His head snapped up and he smirked, his eyes a bright green.

“You know he doesn’t love you. He’s just using you until he gets bored.”

I watched as her eyes widened and then softened, “Liar, you don’t know your host as well as you think.”

The demon stared at her, a smirk forming on his lips as he stood, gripping her arm and shoving her against a nearby tree.

“I don’t love you. Never have, never will. You were just a replacement, something to fill my needs.”

Micah’s eyes widened, that was Radio’s voice…but not Radio. She smiled again.

“You’re a liar.”

A snarl escaped Radio’s lips and he snapped, punching her in the stomach before connecting his fist to her head. She fell with a sick thud to the ground, gasping for breath and coughing out blood…and I felt helpless. Like I couldn’t break through a cage. I watched as he tangled his hand in her hair and pulled her up, his head bent towards her throat and I panicked as he bit down, making her scream out in fear and pain.

“RADIO!”

His whole body froze before he stood upright, letting Micah drop to the forest floor. My breath caught in my throat as I looked down at my sister; her eyes were glazed over and I could barely hear her breath. I felt my last bit of control snap and all I saw was black…with Radio at the forefront of my anger.

“You Fucking Bastard!”

He turned to face me a slight smirk on his lips and her blood dripping down his lips.
[Image: Vamp_Shannon_for_Sharmz_by_Mogeegy23.jpg]
~End nightmare~

I sat up, gasping for breath and realizing that I was shaking before I took off down the halls, weaving in and out of halls and over furniture, looking for Radio. I didn’t like whatever IT was and should it hurt my sister, Radio would be dead. I noticed them outside in the back yard of Ally’s manor and I snarled, my eyes turning gold before I ran outside and tackled Radio to the ground.

“ZAK!”

My hand wrapped around his throat and I bent down, snarling in his face, “Harm my sister and I will ensure that you will never exist in any world. I will drain every ounce of your fucking blood and serve you to starving wolves…do you understand me?”

Micah was trying to pull me off of him but I just kept pushing her back with my free arm. Radio matched my snarl with one of his and I pressed down.

“Those fuckers I face on Wednesday will only be a warning as to what I will do to you should you ever, ever lay a hand or draw blood from my sister.”

Radio grabbed at my wrist and I wondered why he didn’t revert to his green eyed demon and fight me off.

“Zak…”

Micah’s whimper made me look away from him and up at her, seeing pain and tears in her eyes. I sighed and stood, lifting off his neck and watched as she dropped down at his side, helping him sit up while lightly touching his bruising throat. A gasp reached my ears and I looked up, seeing Ally standing on the upper deck, her hand over her lips.

“What the fuck, Zak!?”

I didn’t answer, just glared at him. She was my sister, my flesh, my blood and I had to protect her. I turned my back to them and stormed back into the house, slamming the door.