X-treme Wrestling Federation
Wish You Were Here... - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Wish You Were Here... (/showthread.php?tid=6156)

Wish You Were Here... - Hunter Payne - 08-31-2013

You just got a postcard in the mail.
It reads:

WISH YOU WERE HERE!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP085gt2dFPaIuXvHrXv1...VY_-2f_lSg]

Then the back reads:

NOT REALLY!
Enjoy putting your bodies through physical agony while we relax on the beaches of Hawaii. We know you miss us but we don't miss you.

XOXO
Sincerely, Joy and Payne

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-BSBZClzCRhPoflSAxG_...pnj1Wv5E1Q]

Wish You Were Here... - AlexandraCallaway - 08-31-2013

"Ah," Alexandra's lets out a small laugh. "very funny."

Wish You Were Here... - Cam Lang - 09-01-2013

Lang thinks to himself... knowing the reason why Payne isn't even fighting is cause of the beating he took from Turner and himself. He laughs knowing Payne can't compete at their level and hopes he's enjoying his vacation.

I don't know if I'd come back Hunter. I don't want myself and Troy to put you out of action again.

Wish You Were Here... - Smoke - 09-01-2013

Daniel looks at the postcard. Just looking at it. He quickly crumples it up and bins it without a second thought.

Wish You Were Here... - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-01-2013

Peter looks at the postcard and proceeds to burn it..

Wish You Were Here... - Rain - 09-01-2013

The unknown assailant who attacked Angelus and Mr. XWF looks at the postcard, before shouting at no one in particular, "... who in the HOT PiNK HELL is Hunter Payne and why are they ripping of my gorgeous name?! They think I don't see behind their trickery?! Add ONE DIAGONAL LINE to that 'P' and I'm pretty sure we ALL see what's really going on here!!!"

The mysterious, sparkly figure continues to stare at the postcard-- before a dazzling smile oddly stretches across his face. His eyes appear as if they've seen stars, "Ohmigosh... you know... on the other hand... this gal? She is quite lovely, isn't she?"

The man plants a kiss on the picture of the gal... leaving a smear of lime green lipstick. He sighs... "Ah-- the 'Joy's of being bi. Gotta love it."

- - -

BTW-- these seemed appropriate ;

Enjoy your lil' vay-cay, darlingz. ^.^

OOC: I tried to delete the above post, which originally had a Manson vid, and replace it with one with more appropriate music videos... but it seems I can't delete my own posts, so I had to just edit it... wassupwitdat?

Wish You Were Here... - John_Black - 09-01-2013

Black reads this postcard olny to see Joy's ass.

Man, she got some ass.

A minute later passed and he read the whole post card.

Fuck these two lazy Latino/Hispanic people.

Then he crumbles up the postcard and thrown it into a trashcan in anger.

CUT OUT THE PIC OF DAT ASS AND SAVE IT!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, MAN?!

Where's your head at?!

Throwing away a perfectly good ass pic...
... ya crazy...