X-treme Wrestling Federation
Let's get it on. - FINAL RP - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: Warfare Boards (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Warfare RP Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Let's get it on. - FINAL RP (/showthread.php?tid=6041)

Let's get it on. - FINAL RP - Cam Lang - 08-27-2013

IT'S OVER FOR ALL OF YOU...

Is he really ready for battle? Peter, the age jokes were nothing more than a ruse to see how you'd react to them.

Do you know what I really think of you?

Well it's simple, I can respect you for the fact that each match you compete in you give it all you've got. Whether the odds are stacked against you, that doesn't stop you. I do believe you're gonna give me a challenge, hell this isn't going to come easy for any of us. A few of your teammates haven't been seen, but it doesn't matter they're still gonna come and fight.

But I still believe we have this in our favour.

I'd be an idiot to say otherwise, how can you overlook the team that will ultimately come out on top? I know you aren't going to, but it would nearly be in your favour just to step out of this one Pete and not get embarrassed by the five of us. Yet again, I know you're not gonna do that and you're gonna do anything it takes to get win right?

I'd give you the advantage maybe against two men at best, but after we've dismantled the rest of your team and you're the one standing with no one to come to your aid and you see the five of us ready to pounce... I don't see how any man could overcome that.

But hell, you're Peter Gilmour so you assume you're going to overcome the odds?

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING PETE. I'VE WORKED TOO DAMN HARD TO GET UP TO THIS POINT AND BE ON THE LOSING END OF WHAT COULD BE THE BIGGEST UPSET IN XWF HISTORY IF YOU WERE ABLE TO GET THROUGH ALL FIVE OF US.

Lang is pissed... he doesn't care whether his emotions get the better of him.

JUST LIKE YEARS AGO, WHEN IT WAS THAT YOUNG KID AGAINST THE GROUP OF ASSHOLES? YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? THAT KID NEARLY DIED... HE COULDN'T GET AN UPPERHAND PETE, FIVE OF THE UPRISING AND UPCOMING WRESTLERS IN THIS INDUSTRY CANNOT BE STOPPED BY ONE MAN PETE...

Lang stops for a moment and tries desperately to regain some composure.

Pete... that kid was ME. I know what it's like to be the odd man out, I knew what it was like to be on the losing end, THE BLOOD I LOST... DAMMIT PETE THE BLOOD I LOST WAS TOO MUCH.

Lang stops again and needs to regain control, his breathing starts to slow down and he looks down.

Peter, do you know why I nearly DIED? If I could have the two of us time travel to that incident, over a decade ago and you saw what I was at that time... you would see a replica of yourself my friend. All the attributes I possessed, everything about me was exactly like you. I was the biggest douchebag any mortal man had ever seen.

It wasn't because I was raised bad, wasn't because I didn't have any friends, simply because from a young age I saw something in myself no one ever saw. I was always ''Mr.Normal'' and your ''typical teenage boy'' they never knew that I would one day end up here. Since I exited from the womb Peter, I knew I had great natural ability. Whether it be in that ring or outside, I could truly accomplish whatever I had set my goals on.

Fortunately for me Peter, I have the accompaniment of 4 other extremely gifted athletes.

JASON E SMITH... This kid's been overlooked for way too damn long, he's wants to kick someones ass and he's going to get that chance tomorrow in War games. You want to compare looks with him Pete? Seriously? See that's one thing I don't respect, the reason why he's going to kick your ass is because WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE? HE COULD LOOK LIKE A BIG PIECE OF SHIT PETE BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER HE'S COMING OUT GUNS BLAZING AND IS GOING TO TAKE WHOEVER IS PLACED IN FRONT OF HIM OUT.

Next... we have Christine Nash. I know she's as motivated and as determined as each and over single one of us in this ring. You have one thing right, which whenever you do is a shocker Pete. She is a tough girl, and she's going to show that to the five of you in that ring.

Smoke man... the man hasn't wrestled ONE MATCH and already holds championship gold. Not many people can say they've accomplished a feat such as this. I had my speculation on whether Smoke should of been the one to replace Mr. Radio, but I can see that he's ready to give a fight to the five of you and for that reason I feel content having him on my side.

Finally... Paradoxica. We all have the same view on this man, we know absolutely nothing about him. I agree with you on another thing man, he doesn't scare me. But there's something about him... something strange. I get that feeling and I'm sure other people do also... I think he can accomplish more than one could fathom inside that ring... especially in War games, it will be interesting to see how we all do.

Lang stops talking and takes a break, we suddenly pan out and go the next scene where we're joined by the XWF staff getting prepped for the War games. In the arena stand two rings side by side and a long, steel cage hanging high in the rafters. Lang is sitting in the rows of chairs in the upper deck of the arena, over looking everything.

There's one thing I noticed Peter, you called yourself the XTREME icon. You've made countless threats to everyone on my team apparently stating you're going to break our necks? Here's something I want to leave you with Peter... you're going to need to break our necks to win this match. I WILL NOT STOP, UNTIL EACH MEMBER OF YOUR TEAM IS DOWN AND OUT... IN OTHER WORDS, UNTIL THEY CAN'T MOVE A FUCKING BONE IN THEIR BODY.

I'll even let you in on something my man, another reveal is taking place tomorrow. That's right, you thought the Extreme revolution was stopping there? I know of your luck Peter, it hasn't been that great lately but I have the unfortunate news of telling it's not going to get any better.

You know why? Because we're ready to go into this thing Peter. We're ready to put our lives on the line for this, THIS ISN'T ABOUT THE XTREME CHAMPIONSHIP ANYMORE... THAT'S ONLY A BONUS.

Lang is getting infuriated again... he's just going to let it all out by the looks of it.

We've said enough, last week I told my opponents who one of them happens to be one of your partners and another man to PUT UP and SHUT UP. I can promise you this, I'm going to do everything I can in my body to make sure someone's not going to be able to leave under their own power.