X-treme Wrestling Federation
I like to be controversial. - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: Warfare Boards (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Warfare RP Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: I like to be controversial. (/showthread.php?tid=5980)

I like to be controversial. - Cam Lang - 08-26-2013

the following Announcement
Has been paid for by the Leaders and sponsors of

[Image: er1_zpsb7b00e15.jpg]

There's one thing around here that gets me rolling, controversy. In fact, throughout my life I've always lived up life up to be just that. You can take my word on it, if you want to be noticed and seen by the elite than dammit you need to be controversial. You need to play with their heads, even if it means pissing them off.

I know a lot of you must be asking ''but Cam, why do you want to piss off the XWF's best wrestlers''? I'll give you the answer my friends, when I stepped into the ring for the first time, I made a pact to myself and my family that I would do what it takes to get on top. If that means pissing some people off, hell I'm all for it.

Lang takes a step back and thinks what to say next...

You see, not only can it get people upset it also gives you an advantage. Look at Madison, the man thinks to be of some higher power within the XWF because he holds that crown. He's thinking ''I'm calling this kids bullshit, look at me I'm fucking amazing.'' In reality, I'm one step ahead of you Johnny... you fell right into it my man, and it feels good knowing I'm just stronger mentally than the ''king''.

As for Peter Gilmour...

Lang laughs to himself, maybe proud?

You told me straight up it'd be your pleasure to break my neck? I want you to take those words and keep them very close with you, cause the only way you're not gonna leave War games on a STRETCHER is if you break my fucking neck.

Since I'm addressing you wide open Peter, I might as well go over the rest of your team.

Lang seems to get out some notes, and puts them right on the table in front of him. He doesn't seem to be reading up on them though, and just continues on...

Start off with the man that I don't really know much about, his name happens to be Jonathon Thomas Cross, let's call you JTC for short. The rumors around the locker room is you're an asshole, well that's definitely not a common theme around here... Apparently you have a huge ego? I think it's safe to say everyone has an ego but some people like you just like to put it into everyone's faces.

I've gone over the recent tapings of Madness and all I could really pick out is a win against someone who I haven't heard of before. CJ Daniels? JC Daniels? Regardless I have this weird feeling in my stomach that we'll cross paths and it will be my honor to put you down where you stand. You and the nine other people in this ring that already haven't faced me yet, you haven't witnessed EXTREME until you've stood toe to toe with me.

Lang stops and takes a sip of a nice drink next to him.

Now... this is a little epiphany I have, but there's one member of that time who I haven't had the pleasure of meeting in the ring and I cannot wait to get in there with him, he doesn't know it but he was a cause in ruining the chances of bringing Angeles's XTREME championship over to the ER, some of you may know him his name is Mike Harrison, but he likes to go by ''the lionheart''.

Alright Mr.Lionheart, I haven't had the chance to introduce myself yet... it's Cam Lang, the man that should of been in your spot in last weeks triple threat. You may of won your match, but do you honestly think you were suited for that match over me? If you had the respect and honor like you said you do, you would of done the right thing and given me that spot.

Lang's heelish side is taking over...

I've said this countless times and I don't like having excuses to back me up, but dammit we all watched and I personally witnessed that ref screw me over. If it wasn't ultimately for him, I would of had EL REY down for the count and we all know it. Being the respectful man such as yourself should of realized I got royally screwed and given me your spot...

But regardless, you got your ass handed to you last week and it'll be no different this upcoming Warfare.

Do you know why it'll be no different?

Lang stops for a moment, taking another sip and is definitely taking his time.

You see, it'll be no different because it's simple... we have the greater team. Paradoxica, who quite frankly all we know about the ''thing'' is it's name. I can call it a man because we truly don't know what's underneath that costume, but regardless it seems anxious and ready to compete so immediately you're fucked. Followed by the beautiful and I can say ''psychotic'' Christine Nash, who as I know of has been dealing with some demons as of late and what better to release those demons than kicking ass in War games.

Followed by Nash, we have a man who's newer than myself but is the current UFO champion, Smoke man. This is his first match here in the XWF and he's stepping into hell of a challenge already, with that title in hand. However, I've had the chance to chat it up with this man one on one and I know he means business. The beautiful thing about this team, we all know what we need to do is win. We're not a band full of different personalities lead by Gilmour, we all have the drive and determination to win this match and so we shall.

Than the final mean on the team that will be victorious, Jason E Smith.

I've had the pleasure and privilege of getting to know Smith on a personal level, and I'm going to be honest he may be the weapon we need to get over here at War games. He's been getting more amped up, more aggressive as of late. We can disregard the past losses and record, you throw away all of your accomplishments out the window my friends... War games is neutral territory and I know that it'll be a...

Lang pauses and tries to find the word.

It'll simply be a GREAT time.