X-treme Wrestling Federation
Important News - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Important News (/showthread.php?tid=5693)

Pages: 1 2

Important News - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 08-17-2013

Rose Smith is a man.

Important News - Archie Lawson - 08-17-2013

I completely fell for this

RE: Important News - Jessie-ica Diaz - 08-17-2013

(08-17-2013, 09:26 AM)Archie Lawson Said: I completely fell for this

"Gilmour didn't. Unless he's okay with it himself, however with his constant homophobic slurs, he either doesn't know, or is stuck in the closet. Likely due to the fact that he gets stuck in the doorway."

Important News - Ann Thraxx - 08-17-2013

Looks like you and I have a different understanding of the word "important"...... That and I just don't give a flying fuck about any of you. That man-bitch Gilmour fucks included.

Important News - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-18-2013

[Image: anna-paquin-joe-manganiello-true-blood-a...013-04.jpg]

she's a man right John? shut the fuck up u homo

Important News - Archie Lawson - 08-18-2013

Calling people homosexual, your come backs just get better and better Gilmour

Important News - Mystica - 08-18-2013

She's your gal when she's not bangin' vampers.

Important News - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 08-18-2013

Even your tag partner notices all of the signs, Peter. How can you not know your own fiancé?

grffin, i strongly suggest u take that back or I'm going to kill you... u wont bully me anymore.. NOBODY WILL!

Important News - John Msdison 2.Faggot - 08-18-2013

yeah griffin, you talk all this shit about your fat brother and his future husband/wife. You ned to be nicer to it. It is Peter's true love after all.

RE: Important News - Jessie-ica Diaz - 08-18-2013

(08-18-2013, 03:26 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: grffin, i strongly suggest u take that back or I'm going to kill you... u wont bully me anymore.. NOBODY WILL!

"The resident 'HOMOSEXUALITY IS SICK!' assclown is crying about bullying? Tell me more about how your rampant homophobia in an attempt to keep yourself in the closet is totally respectful and not bullying in and of itself. Oh wait, it is.

Can you hear that?

It's the sound of the world's smallest violin playing a tune for Gilmour's totally destroyed plea for mercy."

Oh, bullying? Is that what we're doing? Well...

Peter has no friends.

Now we jump him and steal his lunch money. Neeeeerd!

ok guys ok we'll play that game... when i win the crown, all of u will bow down and kiss my ass!

Oi, Pete, it would take anyone over an hour to kiss the length of your ass.

(08-18-2013, 05:43 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: ok guys ok we'll play that game... when i win the crown, all of u will bow down and kiss my ass!

"And the 'bullied' becomes the bully. Fuck you, and everything you stand for. What a bitch, amirite?"

Important News - Paul Heyman - 08-18-2013

Jessie, were you saying something? I was lost in your eyes.

takes a bitch to know a BITCH Jessie ;)

SMD!

Important News - Shawn Steele - 08-18-2013

I have just one thing to say ......

[Image: e867a400_austin-powers-man-baby.jpg]

That is all.

i got 2 things to say..

FUCK

YOU

(08-18-2013, 07:00 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: takes a bitch to know a BITCH Jessie ;)

SMD!

"There is so much failure, insolence, and angst in this response that it's frankly comedic. I'm sorry, were you trying to make a point? A 'I know you are, but what am I' comeback to the final sentence I said? Brilliant! But yeah, I'm a bitch. If by bitch, you mean anyone who can make a better point than you and tear yours to shreds, and could beat you into submission in the ring. Seems to be that those are the only people you call 'bitches.' Which, by that logic would be most of the fucking roster. Speaking of ending phrases, SMD? Saying an acronym aloud? Jesus you're pathetic."

ur pathetic

Important News - Jessie-ica Diaz - 08-18-2013

"Call Gilmour out on his juvenile, mentally deficient antics and stupidity, and you're pathetic. Gilmour slathers people in for the most part untrue hate speech, and he's better than you. That's your logic Gilly, not mine, and certainly not the logic of any rationally speaking human being. Kill yourself, remove the genes that make up your special brand of autism mixed with plain old mental from the fucking gene pool.

Cunt."

Important News - Mr. Radio - 08-18-2013

You remind me of someone...

come kill me then Jessie. I dare you to try to kill what has already been killed BITCH

(08-18-2013, 08:56 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: come kill me then Jessie. I dare you to try to kill what has already been killed BITCH

"A walking mass of contradictions, this one is. A man who is alive, but has already been killed. Whoever killed you then did a really shitty job, and they should feel bad if they couldn't kill Peter Gilmour, who will likely die of a heart attack due to all of the chicken parm he eats. How does it feel, knowing all of your cholesterol will probably kill you before you ever get taken seriously?"

again with the fat jokes.. get a life ppl I am not fat and I'm not in OOC either so fuck all of u

Denial is the first stage of mourning, mate. It's alright. I already see you moving into stage two: anger. Well, actually, you've been there for...a long, long time. Easy, now. Might aggravate your poor heart. Can't have you lumping over in cardiac arrest, now can we? We need to see you have your bollocks tazed again one more time before you keel over. Then you have our permission to head off to that big, beautiful chicken parm sandwich in the sky.

And then Duke will necromance you back to life or some shite.

duke will kill u all

Duke only knows how to kill women and unborn children.

Important News - Peter Fn Gilmour - 08-19-2013

Duke knows how to hold onto a title after he's won it..

BURN!

Important News - Great Buzzard Eli James IV - 08-19-2013

How sweet of the glutton to fight battles for Duke.

RE: Important News - AlexandraCallaway - 08-19-2013

(08-19-2013, 11:05 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Duke knows how to hold onto a title after he's won it..

BURN!

"Oh my god shut up. He only has those titles until Wednesday. Then.. it's all over."

pfft u ladies are going to get your asses handed to u.. the titles are staying with the Brotherhood!

and Eli, u havent defended the belt in a while and sux your opponent couldnt make it.. though the US title is on borrowed time..

Funny thing to say comin' from a guy who hasn't defended the Trio belts since.. when?

Important News - Jessie-ica Diaz - 08-19-2013

"Logic, infinity at this point. Peter Gilmour, zero. Don't get mad, just stating a fact that you wouldn't see without guidance."

RE: Important News - AlexandraCallaway - 08-19-2013

(08-19-2013, 01:18 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: pfft u ladies are going to get your asses handed to u.. the titles are staying with the Brotherhood!

and Eli, u havent defended the belt in a while and sux your opponent couldnt make it.. though the US title is on borrowed time..

"Whatever you want to believe. That you believe that is of very little consequence to me."

uh we defended them at Leap of Faith

Important News - Jessie-ica Diaz - 08-19-2013

"Hey, guess what? Eli's won and defended his title in the time that spans from Leap of Faith to now. You know, when you asked when the last time he'd defended the titles? Hell, he's already had more defenses than you, Soldier, and Mystery."

Congrats, man. Ya defended them once since I've been here. Must be tough holdin' titles ya defend every decade, huh? Not just that, but I already beat ya once.. Mystica beat ya once.. and Madison will beat ya. Sounds like The Brotherhood picked a winner to fight the Congregation and Brotherhood.

Important News - John_Black - 08-19-2013

(08-19-2013, 03:57 PM)Jessie Diaz Said: "Hey, guess what? Eli's won and defended his title in the time that spans from Leap of Faith to now. You know, when you asked when the last time he'd defended the titles? Hell, he's already had more defenses than you, Soldier, and Mystery."

Quote Of The Truth, just seeing Peter with part of that Trio title on his waist, make's me think that the Los Boricuas has a better chance of beating him and some two overhyped guys within XWF History for those Trio Belts.