X-treme Wrestling Federation
April SOTM - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: April SOTM (/showthread.php?tid=46228)

April SOTM - Theo Pryce - 05-05-2023

So Lane is asleep at the postal truck's wheel which means I get to do SOTM's for the month. Please confirm your choices with why you picked that person below. If you don't support your vote below your vote doesn't count. 

One vote per handler please and thank you.

RE: April SOTM - ALIAS - 05-05-2023

I was VERY close to voting for Kido, but this was my first exposure to Cadryn Tiberius and I've really enjoyed what I've seen so far. Picking up the Xtreme Title so quickly into his return is noteworthy, even if he kind of got overwhelmed on the boards eventually. As short-lived as it was, that made it one of the more fun stints with that title I've seen recently, with his responses being a part of it.

RE: April SOTM - Prince Adeyemi - 05-05-2023

Cadryn being back has been fun! And I've quite enjoyed Flynn's non-champ promos! But anytime there's a new Universal, TOP champ, they should be the star I think.

My vote goes to Raion!

RE: April SOTM - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 05-06-2023

Ooooo a tight race!

RE: April SOTM - Dolly Waters - 05-06-2023

I just think King has been tearing it up. Big TV title win, great segment work and character development over the last month

RE: April SOTM - Peter Principle - 05-06-2023

Gotta be Kido.

I know in the grand scheme of things, Sidney Grey's reign was a little short but the hype train was strong. She almost got back to back Star of the Month nods, I think I don't know if that's ever happened. She scored the Uni in record time, and I think we all assumed she was unbeatable.

Then, Kido, for the second time in his career, knocked off someone previously considered impossible to beat.

Kido. Just gotta be Kido.

RE: April SOTM - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 05-06-2023

Well, well, well, looks like we have a rebel in the house!

I chose "Other" as my Superstar of the Month, and let me tell you, my friends, that "Other" is not just any ordinary wrestler. "Other" is a force to be reckoned with in the ring. They may not have the flashy name or the over-the-top persona, but trust me, they have all the moves to make the audience go wild.

"Other" has been flying under the radar for too long, but mark my words, they are ready to take the wrestling world by storm. They may not have a fancy catchphrase or a catchy entrance theme, but they have something even more important: heart and dedication.

So go ahead and vote for "Other," because when they finally make it to the top, you can proudly say that you believed in them from the very beginning. Plus, who doesn't love an underdog story? It's time for "Other" to shine, and I can't wait to see them do it! Also, I actually voted for Kido.

RE: April SOTM - Theo Pryce - 05-09-2023

Giving this a bump too.