X-treme Wrestling Federation
Important: March Pay Per View - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Important: March Pay Per View (/showthread.php?tid=45438)

March Pay Per View - Theo Pryce - 01-17-2023

The next XWF Pay Per View is March Madness. For the uninitiated that is our King of The Ring Style tournament where the winner will be crowd King or Queen of the XWF for the next year. In the past we have used the shows in between the January and March PPV's to trim down the field so that we go into the March Madness PPV with an Elite 8 or Final Four. What I would like below is for people to opt in below for the tournament. The opt in for this will be open until January 28th. Once I see how many people opt in I can decide when the tournament begins.

We will also be putting up the next Weekend Warfare opt in soon so be on the lookout for that. Understand that opting in for the tournament below does NOT guarantee you will be booked on the next Warfare but you could again depending on how many opt ins we get for the tourney. If you absolutely don't want to be in the tournament but do want to be on the next Weekend Warfare be sure to opt in on that thread when it goes up.

Lastly, this IS NOT an Opt in for the March Madness PPV. This is for the lead in tournament only.

RE: March Pay Per View - Raion Kido - 01-17-2023

“I signed up last year and I ended the runner-up.

Let us get it right this time.”

RE: March Pay Per View - Ring Master - 01-17-2023

I’ll put myself out there. Something new

RE: March Pay Per View - Buster Gloves - 01-17-2023

I'll be your Huckleberry. Sign me up.

RE: March Pay Per View - Lacklan - 01-17-2023

In.

RE: March Pay Per View - Dionysus - 01-17-2023

Fuck it, let’s do this.

LEEEEROOOOOOOOOOY

RE: March Pay Per View - Peter Vaughn - 01-17-2023

I'll opt in to the tournament, why the hell not?

RE: March Pay Per View - Mr. Oz - 01-17-2023

In.

RE: March Pay Per View - Kris The Hammer Von Bonn - 01-17-2023

It's time to step up. I'm in. I'll HAMMER the competition to become King of the XWF.

RE: March Pay Per View - Astra - 01-17-2023

Include me please.

RE: March Pay Per View - Atara Raven - 01-17-2023

What's the word count RP limit gonna look like?

RE: March Pay Per View - Jenny Myst - 01-17-2023

“Oh I just can’t wait to be king…….”

Sorry, Disney+ has me litttt.

It’s only fitting for The Queen of X-Treme to participate 

RE: March Pay Per View - Prince Adeyemi - 01-18-2023

Would love to opt in and face some new opponents! If there's a variation in word limits, I'd love to be on Savage rules, if not happy to do whatever.

RE: March Pay Per View - Theo Pryce - 01-18-2023

(01-18-2023, 03:45 AM)Isaiah "King Said: Would love to opt in and face some new opponents! If there's a variation in word limits, I'd love to be on Savage rules, if not happy to do whatever.

The default for the tourney will be 2rps/2k. Unless say the X or TV champs are in the tourney then we'd probably default to those title rules instead.

RE: March Pay Per View - Angelica Vaughn - 01-18-2023

Why not, eh

RE: March Pay Per View - The Blue Tango - 01-18-2023

Count Calypso in!

RE: March Pay Per View - Theo Pryce - 01-18-2023

Ok so that's 16 entrants(15 sign ups and 1 person who contacted me separately). So with that I am going to close this down officially. However if we were able to pull in 16 more names I'd consider adding more people to the tourney so if you missed the first cutoff respond below with an opt in and if we get 16 more names we will expand the tournament to 32 names, otherwise it will stay with the first 16 who opted in above.

RE: March Pay Per View - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 01-18-2023

Misunderstood this thread upon first viewing. Now, I'm going to need for 15 people to step up in order to make room for Queen Gravy.

Come on people, help make a girl's dream become reality! 😜

RE: March Pay Per View - Atara Raven - 01-18-2023

(01-18-2023, 10:57 AM)(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Said: Misunderstood this thread upon first viewing. Now, I'm going to need for 15 people to step up in order to make room for Queen Gravy.

Come on people, help make a girl's dream become reality! 😜

Since you put like it that...in.

RE: March Pay Per View - Noah Jackson - 01-18-2023

I'm going to regret this... In... Cunt.

RE: March Pay Per View - MadDog - 01-18-2023

Ya gotta be in it to win. Put me in coach.

RE: March Pay Per View - Mastermind - 01-18-2023

"I thought I would let Kris have a go, but if you guys are seriously searching for an extra 16 competitors I'll put my name down, just to add to the numbers.  If we make an extra 16, that's good, if not, there's no skin off my nose.  I'm comfortable either way,"

Entrant - 21

RE: March Pay Per View - Theo Pryce - 01-19-2023

(01-18-2023, 08:03 PM)Mastermind Said: "I thought I would let Kris have a go, but if you guys are seriously searching for an extra 16 competitors I'll put my name down, just to add to the numbers.  If we make an extra 16, that's good, if not, there's no skin off my nose.  I'm comfortable either way,"

So this brings us to 21, which includes another secret entrant. We will allow folks to enter a 2nd character if they would like but they will be expected to RP with both.

I am going to start editing opt ins to include the # of entrants so you all can see if we are getting close to 32 or not. I'd also be willing to give this a go if we had 24 entrants. It would involve getting creative but it's doable.

RE: March Pay Per View - CTN - 01-19-2023

From the desk of Ms. Paula Shock (Executive Assistant to Ms. Sidney Grey)

Sidney Grey would like to officially submit her application to join and win this prestigious tournament.  She looks forward to putting many of her opponents to sleep in route to her glorious and certain victory! 

For the benefit of allowing others to believe that they have a chance, you may delay informing the masses of her entrance.  

Thank you very much!  Sincerely, P.S. Ex. Ass.

[Image: 7XlTUke.gif]

Entrant 22

RE: March Pay Per View - Dolly Waters - 01-19-2023

Lets give er' a whirl!

RE: March Pay Per View - Sally Talfourd - 01-20-2023

If there’s room and we get to the 32, I’d appreciate an opportunity.

Entrant 24

RE: March Pay Per View - Theo Pryce - 01-20-2023

Alright folks. We are up to 24, and we have a 32 entrant should we get there. Which means we need....

Checks math...

Double checks math because Theo had a math tudor in High School (she was hot though so did I really need her?)

7...7 more entrants.

Can we make the final push? Remember secondary characters are allowed.

RE: March Pay Per View - John Grayson - 01-20-2023

i'll give you an extra opt in if you need it!

RE: March Pay Per View - Goth - 01-20-2023

Goth is signing up

Entrant 27

YES!!! 27 entrants now including Lucky #32.

Can we get just 5 more? Tell all your friends.

Just got word from the Grand PooBOB himself that King Bobby Bourbon will be defending his crown as entrant 28 in March Madness.

We just need 4 

[Image: 48d.png]

RE: March Pay Per View - Barney Green - 01-20-2023

Looking at my contract, I guess I could squeeze this in.

Entrant 29

RE: March Pay Per View - Jacoby Spencer - 01-22-2023

Jacoby is wanting throw his name into the mix for this

Entrant 30

RE: March Pay Per View - Theo Pryce - 01-22-2023

Signing up for Charlie Nickles cause he's a lazy hoe.

Entrant 31

RE: March Pay Per View - Vagabond - 01-22-2023

Timing dictates that I am your final entrant.

RE: March Pay Per View - Theo Pryce - 01-23-2023

(01-22-2023, 07:45 PM)Vagabond Said:
Timing dictates that I am your final entrant.
[Image: 2560px-Thats_all_folks.svg.png]