X-treme Wrestling Federation
No Days Left - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: No Days Left (/showthread.php?tid=44263)

No Days Left - Jenny Myst - 08-10-2022

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=44220

In the wise words of Welven Da Great: 

[Image: ydFTpX1.gif]

RE: No Days Left - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 08-10-2022

Uh, it's actually two days left. Brain damaged.

RE: No Days Left - Jenny Myst - 08-10-2022

Nope. 

Your game is over Bobby. This has been a long time coming, almost 6 years now. Since I first saw your ugly pompous mug in 2016. 

But I wasn’t here for that was I? 

Whose brain damaged Bobby? At least I remember who I have actually stood in a ring with and when. I think you are starting to lose it.

It’s okay, breakdowns are perfectly normal. If you need someone to talk to I am sure Theo can provide the necessary therapists.

RE: No Days Left - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 08-10-2022

Y'know, those are an awful lot of words discussing your mental breakdown without addressing your mental breakdown.

Just enjoy what time you have left, or should I say I gave you?

RE: No Days Left - Jenny Myst - 08-10-2022

“Nice flip. ‘I know you are but what am I’ type gum in the hair bullshit. You’re falling apart Bobby. You’re washed. We all see it. Your fate is no longer creeping up on you but running full speed. I am not afraid of you, and your petty trolling doesn’t bother me. 

Let me? 

Okay big guy. I will let you keep thinking that so that you sleep well, be niiiiice and rested for Saturday. Then, the bastards die.

TK will lose to Dolly Waters. Charlies’s career ends at the hands of Mark Flynn and I humiliate you again in front of everyone.

Can you feel it? 

That’s better than sex.

RE: No Days Left - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 08-11-2022

(08-10-2022, 09:07 PM)Jenny Myst Said: “Nice flip. ‘I know you are but what am I’ type gum in the hair bullshit. You’re falling apart Bobby. You’re washed. We all see it. Your fate is no longer creeping up on you but running full speed. I am not afraid of you, and your petty trolling doesn’t bother me. 

Let me? 

Okay big guy. I will let you keep thinking that so that you sleep well, be niiiiice and rested for Saturday. Then, the bastards die.

TK will lose to Dolly Waters. Charlies’s career ends at the hands of Mark Flynn and I humiliate you again in front of everyone?

Can you feel it? 

That’s better than sex.

[Image: avatar_1860.gif?dateline=1640374224]
Would you be offended if I asked ya to spit that black shit into my mouth?

RE: No Days Left - Jenny Myst - 08-11-2022

(08-11-2022, 02:17 PM)(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Said:
(08-10-2022, 09:07 PM)Jenny Myst Said: “Nice flip. ‘I know you are but what am I’ type gum in the hair bullshit. You’re falling apart Bobby. You’re washed. We all see it. Your fate is no longer creeping up on you but running full speed. I am not afraid of you, and your petty trolling doesn’t bother me. 

Let me? 

TK will lose to Dolly Waters. Charlies’s career ends at the hands of Mark Flynn and I humiliate you again in front of everyone?

Can you feel it? 

That’s better than sex.

Not at all.

You set it up I’ll show up!

RE: No Days Left - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 08-11-2022

(08-11-2022, 02:22 PM)Jenny Myst Said:
(08-11-2022, 02:17 PM)(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Said:

Let me? 

Can you feel it? 

That’s better than sex.

Not at all.

You set it up I’ll show up!
[Image: beating-heart-excited-to-see-you.gif]
SATURDAY NIGHT, WE GO OUT TO CELEBRATE OUR(-our+my) VICTORIES(-ies+y) AND I'LL LET YA SPIT WHATEVER YOU GOT INTO WHATEVER YOU WANT, HONEY!!!

I fucked a homeless bitch the other day.

It's only up from there!

For real tho... Call me!

[Image: wink-nic-cage.gif]