X-treme Wrestling Federation
Dear Dolly - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Dear Dolly (/showthread.php?tid=44070)

Dear Dolly - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 07-20-2022

Yo, Dolly, two words: Get and fucked. You don't have a partner, you didn't have one for when we were rocking the tag scene around the globe, and you aren't stepping up to take on Flynn and Criminal. I got shit to deal with regarding the Television Title, and that's it, not anybody else involved, if you wanna have your period now and call people out, well, Scully just fucking hit me up asking me to go wherever the fuck he is.

Go fight Scully you little shit, get off our dicks and prove something before you make a challenge you feel like losing.

Dear Dolly - Dolly Waters - 07-20-2022

scurred

re:Dear Dolly - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 07-20-2022

I know you are, it's why you're challenging us when we're in the middle of title matches.

Wanna go when I'm free? Bring a partner, I got two fists, one for both of you.

Dear Dolly - Dolly Waters - 07-21-2022

… what’s your concept of “free”? When we’re not coming off the heels of WarGames, and not preparing to carry your favorite dick to suck through an OCW Tag Tournament? And possibly not in the middle of a title match against him on Savage?

When is Bobby “free”? Not until he wrecks Jenny Myst as easily as he claims he will? Didn’t seem to me like juggling Jenny was so difficult for you to manage, BB. If that’s when you’ll be “free”, two weeks later, then all you had to do was say so. You wouldn’t have looked nearly as big a pussy as you do now.

I’ll be sure to opt in for the next Savage.

re:Dear Dolly - A Literal Gorilla - 07-21-2022

Oook!

(The literal gorilla points out that Dolly will be facing Bobby at Warfare in a tag match between himself and Bobby and Dolly and LSM)

re:Dear Dolly - Latina Submission Machina - 07-21-2022

(07-21-2022, 12:31 AM)A Literal Gorilla Said: Oook!

(The literal gorilla points out that Dolly will be facing Bobby at Warfare in a tag match between himself and Bobby and Dolly and LSM)

Ay dios mio....this is a ESPANOL-SPEAKING GORILLA! He might be a LUCHADORA after all!

re:Dear Dolly - Vita Frickin Valenteen - 07-21-2022

(07-20-2022, 11:27 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said: Yo, Dolly, two words: Get and fucked. You don't have a partner, you didn't have one for when we were rocking the tag scene around the globe, and you aren't stepping up to take on Flynn and Criminal. I got shit to deal with regarding the Television Title, and that's it, not anybody else involved, if you wanna have your period now and call people out, well, Scully just fucking hit me up asking me to go wherever the fuck he is.

Go fight Scully you little shit, get off our dicks and prove something before you make a challenge you feel like losing.

*AHEM*

A WILD VITA VAMPIRE APPEARS!!!

[Image: The-Midnight-Dolls.png]

[Image: dickbobby.jpg]