X-treme Wrestling Federation
Bite of Passage (2/2) - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 X-treme Championship (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Bite of Passage (2/2) (/showthread.php?tid=43347)

Bite of Passage (2/2) - Vita Frickin Valenteen - 04-11-2022

The last we saw Vita, she was totally gearing up for her Supercontenital Championship match with an awesome plan to get some training in Canada. Really, that's all we remember at the moment, and it really doesn't matter anyway, because this isn't that. What you see here is exclusive footage captured somewhere, at some time, totally not sure, but it is fully likely that Oswald is still throwing that massive fit, which by the way was totally what cost him the match against Vita in the first place, but hey, I'm just a narrator, so I must digress, and get on to the point!

"What's HE doing here!?"

Vita was of course speaking to Jami, who looked up from her phone to see him standing there, just being.

"What are the chances?"

Vita wondered that herself. They were already on the road, not in a hallway or arena. They weren't even traveling to a show, but there he was, like a gift! Vita watched as he entered the restroom.

"I think I'm going to try it!" Vita said in a way that suggested that the statement was also a thought!

"Are you sure? What would Ruby say about a nonsanctioned attack, hmmmm?"

Jami didn't care, but she was curious about what Vita would say.

"It's literally the rules of the title! Besides, Sar was right. I'm through living for others, and I see nothing wrong with what I'm about to do! Might as well try, right?"

Vita stepped towards the restroom and waited just outside to ambush him as Jami began texting what Vita said to Sar!

Given a moment, he walks out having finished his business. He never expects!

ROLL-UP! 1-2-

Bite of Passage (2/2) - Ned Kaye - 04-11-2022

WHAT'S THIS? A CAREFULLY CONSTRUCTED AND THOUGHT OUT ROLL UP TO THE X-TREME TREME CHAMPION? IT WOULD BE A DAMN SHAME IF SOMEONE WERE TO UNCEREMONIOUSLY KICK-OUT OF IT!

...WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS! Ned kicks out and prepares for his road trip without a single word spoken!

re:Bite of Passage (2/2) - Vita Frickin Valenteen - 04-11-2022

Vita watched Ned walk away without so much as a word and looked utterly sad. Jami placed a hand on Vita's shoulder to comfort her.

"Don't worry! This doesn't count on your official record, right?"

That's the last thing on Vita's mind, however.

"Not even a Hi Vita, how are you Vita, been a long time Vita..."

Jami scoffed at Vita's concerns. "Well, you DID just try to ambush him outside of a public restroom! Honestly, you're lucky that he just left without any sort of retaliation! Imagine if he would have given you a swirlie or something!?"

Vita sits silently as she strongly considers Jami's words.

"Nope, Ned's just a dookie head!"

Vita stands up and dusts herself off as she breezes past Jami on her way to the car.

"Let's just go, Hart House is still a long way off!"

It's really not, but Jami just shrugs and chases after her.