X-treme Wrestling Federation
The Power Is Yours! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: The Power Is Yours! (/showthread.php?tid=42480)

The Power Is Yours! - Jay Omega - 12-20-2021

The power to choose my tag partner, that is.

My character visits alternate realities fairly often, and has expressed interest in the tag division, and I figured a fun idea would be to pull alternate versions of ol' Jay Omega from around the Multiverse. Here's where you come in: As you can see, I've listed a few options for you to choose from; just cast your vote, and the version with the most votes by the time Warfare rolls around on the 29th will be my tag partner on the following show.

I'll also give you a brief rundown of each one, so you're not voting based solely on a name.

Cowboy Omega: From an alternate Earth where the indigenous population of America vastly outnumbered the settlers; here, the West was never won, and the frontier days stretched on into modern times.

Ninja Omega: After suffering head trauma early in his career, Omega was taken to a hospital in Japan that was actually a front for a branch of the Yakuza who specialized in training stealthy assassins for hire.

Dinosaur Omega: On an Earth that was never struck by a killer asteroid millions of years ago, dinosaurs continued to evolve and grow in intelligence. Descended from the genus Stenonychosaurus, Omegadon lives for the hunt.

Robot Omega: Technological revolution came early to this Earth, resulting in Artificial Intelligence supplanting Mankind as the dominant species. Designed for combat and showmanship, J4Y-0M3GA kicks ass with an efficiency margin of 92%.

Samurai Omega: A single battle won by the other side can lead to drastically different results. In 1592, Japan made a failed attempt to invade China through Korea; this Omega hails from a world where the invasion was successful, and continued to expand the reach of Japan's rule.

Wizard Omega: In a world where magic is abundant, physical prowess is often viewed as unnecessary, or compensating for lack of magical skill. But this Omega has learned the ways of the muscle wizard, and has consistently shown that casting Fist can be just as effective as casting Fireball.

re:The Power Is Yours! - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 12-27-2021

I knew as soon as I saw these choices that Dino Jay would take it in a walk.

Thank you for never letting me down, folks.

re:The Power Is Yours! - Jay Omega - 12-29-2021

Well, it looks like Omegadon wins by a landslide! Looking forward to putting this concept into action!

The Power Is Yours! - ALIAS - 12-29-2021

Dibs first ride.

re:The Power Is Yours! - Jay Omega - 12-30-2021

(12-29-2021, 11:37 PM)ALIAS Said: Dibs first ride.

Sure, why not? My story doesn't need me to win anyway, lol.

The Power Is Yours! - ALIAS - 12-30-2021

No match needed. I just wanna ride a dino.