X-treme Wrestling Federation
SEPTEMER STAR OF THE MONTH - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: SEPTEMER STAR OF THE MONTH (/showthread.php?tid=41986)

SEPTEMER STAR OF THE MONTH - Theo Pryce - 10-04-2021

As always we have some suggestions for who we think should be considered for September Superstar of the Month but if you would like to nominate someone not on this list please add their name below and explain why you are nominating them. If you want to vote for someone on the list please support that vote with a comment below.

SEPTEMER STAR OF THE MONTH - ElijahMartin - 10-04-2021

I feel like you can make viable cases for pretty much every nominee on the list, but when you factor in the work LSM put in across multiple brands and (in my opinion) still continuing to grow with her work, I had to vote LSM

SEPTEMER STAR OF THE MONTH - Rampage - 10-04-2021

Vita Valenteen gets my vote. Putting out the quality she did against me was a great effort and I enjoyed the reads. Everyone on the list deserves the honor and there is no wrong answer IMO.

SEPTEMER STAR OF THE MONTH - Charlie Nickles - 10-04-2021

I picked LSM because she came in and won the anarchy championship on her first ever ppv.

SEPTEMER STAR OF THE MONTH - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 10-04-2021

I vote TNGB.

They're not a superstar but I feel the way that they have been performing in the last couple of months they've worked as a single, solid unit. They defend their titles successfully and they've opened up a gate to another world in the process. Always fun and I think they deserve the gratitude

SEPTEMER STAR OF THE MONTH - ALIAS - 10-04-2021

The Bastards have been holding down the tag division for 6 months now, including squeaking out a win against very game challengers at Relentless. They've also kick-started an entire freaking interfed war in this time! Time for them to get their flowers in this sense.

re:SEPTEMER STAR OF THE MONTH - Vita Frickin Valenteen - 10-04-2021

(10-04-2021, 11:43 AM)ALIAS Said: The Bastards have been holding down the tag division for 6 months now, including squeaking out a win against very game challengers at Relentless. They've also kick-started an entire freaking interfed war in this time! Time for them to get their flowers in this sense.

SEPTEMER STAR OF THE MONTH - JimCaedus - 10-04-2021

I really wish I could cast two votes but my other choice doesn't need it at this point. So I'm going with someone I think is gettin' slept on a bit; this person has consistently put up quality, hilarious work, he's one of the handlers who appreciates and enjoys mutually joining other ppl's stories with his own and playing off those other handlers' ideas making for a more realistic IC community and he had the balls to take on the audio only Shove-It. My vote goes to Mark Flynn. Like everyone else on this list, he's a credit to the XWF, the roster and the game in general.

SEPTEMER STAR OF THE MONTH - Misty Waters - 10-04-2021

Have been waiting for The Bastards to be an option to vote for months now, as they’ve deserved recognition for months. The most impressive tag team run I’ve ever seen.

While everyone on this list, and I mean EVERYONE is hella deserving, and are all great at this game and have had great months, I’m voting for Them No Good Bastards.

SEPTEMER STAR OF THE MONTH - Thunder Knuckles™ - 10-04-2021

I always vote for the biggest splash imo Vita coming back to recapture the TV title is a big deal... I was torn between Her and LSM with a simple coin toss... BAM! My decision was made.