X-treme Wrestling Federation
MEMBER PROFILES - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: MEMBER PROFILES (/showthread.php?tid=41602)

MEMBER PROFILES - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 08-11-2021

We are still having some difficulty with some images on the site not working properly. If you could help us out and check to see if your profile avatar actually exists or not that would be great! Just add a new link in there if need be and it should be fine. I'll have to fix half the shop images manually, I think, but whatever.

While we are on the topic of profiles though, let me request a couple more things from you all:

LINK TO ROSTER

There's a part of your profile that asks for this, which is helpful to people when they are writing matches etc. Please ensure that you have this in your profile - and if you have made a new roster since the first time you linked one, update it please.

FINISHER/THEME

Similarly, there's a spot in the profile asking for these. A lot of times people change their finishers, themes, pic bases, etc and never update them on the profile itself. That can lead to mix ups, so just try to make sure everything is updated.

ENTRANCES

Please have one! There's a ton of rosters where this is skipped. When I have to write them myself I am probably going to make fun of you in it, because I am immature. So unless you want the Titus O'Neill Greatest Rumble entrance, you really should add one! Or add a normal one, a special one, and one for titles! That's fine too!

re:MEMBER PROFILES - B.O.B. D - 08-11-2021

OMG, as a match writer, PLEASE give me fucking entrances! Not only is it easy to just copy and paste at the beginning, it also gives me more time to write the match itself as opposed to having to take the time to think of what your character MIGHT use for an entrance, and possibly fucking it up/wasting time.

MEMBER PROFILES - Thaddeus Duke - 08-11-2021

I'd like to add that putting in the video ID too, (everything after the = sign) is so much easier on match writers and show runners.

re:MEMBER PROFILES - Atara Raven - 08-11-2021

(08-11-2021, 06:10 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: We are still having some difficulty with some images on the site not working properly. If you could help us out and check to see if your profile avatar actually exists or not that would be great! Just add a new link in there if need be and it should be fine. I'll have to fix half the shop images manually, I think, but whatever.

While we are on the topic of profiles though, let me request a couple more things from you all:

LINK TO ROSTER

There's a part of your profile that asks for this, which is helpful to people when they are writing matches etc. Please ensure that you have this in your profile - and if you have made a new roster since the first time you linked one, update it please.

FINISHER/THEME

Similarly, there's a spot in the profile asking for these. A lot of times people change their finishers, themes, pic bases, etc and never update them on the profile itself. That can lead to mix ups, so just try to make sure everything is updated.

ENTRANCES

Please have one! There's a ton of rosters where this is skipped. When I have to write them myself I am probably going to make fun of you in it, because I am immature. So unless you want the Titus O'Neill Greatest Rumble entrance, you really should add one! Or add a normal one, a special one, and one for titles! That's fine too!

Oh..so that's what having Osira come out naked was about..dirty dog.

re:MEMBER PROFILES - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 08-12-2021

I mean... that was pretty awesome, tho...

re:MEMBER PROFILES - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 08-12-2021

(08-11-2021, 04:49 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: I'd like to add that putting in the video ID too, (everything after the = sign) is so much easier on match writers and show runners.

You could actually go a step further than that and just put the whole thing in as you'd want it formatted - just put it between [co de] markers and we can easily grab it off of the profile with a simple cut/paste. Example:

Code:
[center][youtube]_7anctpbSSo[/youtube][/center]

Big Pimpin' Saul Goldfarb walks out to his music and stops to breakdance in the ramp before [b][size=x-large][color=#FF0000]RUNNING[/color][/size][/B] TO THE RING!

Big Pimpin' Saul Goldfarb walks out to his music and stops to breakdance in the ramp before RUNNING TO THE RING!

re:MEMBER PROFILES - Lord Raab - 08-12-2021

(08-12-2021, 08:02 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said:
(08-11-2021, 04:49 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: I'd like to add that putting in the video ID too, (everything after the = sign) is so much easier on match writers and show runners.

You could actually go a step further than that and just put the whole thing in as you'd want it formatted - just put it between [co de] markers and we can easily grab it off of the profile with a simple cut/paste. Example:

Code:
[center][youtube]_7anctpbSSo[/youtube][/center]

Big Pimpin' Saul Goldfarb walks out to his music and stops to breakdance in the ramp before [b][size=x-large][color=#FF0000]RUNNING[/color][/size][/B] TO THE RING!

Big Pimpin' Saul Goldfarb walks out to his music and stops to breakdance in the ramp before RUNNING TO THE RING!

Yeah, but the problem with the youtube videos and it's why I never post them is that some videos aren't available to people to view or listen to outside of country regions as some are region blocked. The only way to watch them is if you got VPN which not everyone has.