X-treme Wrestling Federation
June SOTM - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: June SOTM (/showthread.php?tid=41255)

June SOTM - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 07-02-2021

Guess what, cats and kittens?

It's that time of the month again... not that THAT time of the month when Atara is extra mean in her roleplays. I mean the STAR OF THE MONTH time!

I think even though this was what we would consider a slow month with not much in the way of shows or matches comparatively, a lot of people still shone.

Here's a list of folks, feel free as always to hit that OTHER and nominate someone else as well.

Vote, then drop into the comments to tell us why!

Thanks!

June SOTM - ALIAS - 07-02-2021

Three belts, three words: Atty Three Belts.

June SOTM - Dolly Waters - 07-02-2021

Corey Smith- consistently puts in tremendous work, and has deserved this honor for several months in a row now. Top notch writing every time he posts, and I don’t think the guy has been pinned all year, and maybe only lost one match. It’s just a credit to his skill and consistency.

Atty- cashed in her Shooting Star belt for a Uni match and won it back on the same night, all while maintaining her grip on the 24/7 and internet belts. The work is great quality and entertaining. A pleasure to read every time.

Ruby- just when you think we might have a new anarchy champion, Ruby pumps out a tremendous RP and keeps the ball rolling. A fun character that like Corey has just been consistent and quality for months now.

June SOTM - Thaddeus Duke - 07-02-2021

I have to go with Lycana. She was in the mix to win it last month after knocking Alias off at Leap of Faith. Then... and get this... she beat Chris Page like right after that. That's knocking off the current and former Universal champion in back to back outings. That's fucking impressive.

June SOTM - Atara Raven - 07-02-2021

Ditto the above, even her kickouts are worth the read.

June SOTM - Centurion - 07-02-2021

Voted for Ruby because she's a national treasure.

re:June SOTM - B.O.B. D - 07-02-2021

I voted for Atara because that move to vacate the SS Title only to win it back later in the night has to be one of my favorite things to happen since I've been here.

re:June SOTM - Thunder Knuckles™ - 07-02-2021

I voted for Atara for the same reasons as Alias and BigD. Yep, they got it covered.

June SOTM - Thaddeus Duke - 07-03-2021

If I could vote twice, Atty would get it... love this tight race between two of the most fierce ladies on the roster

re:June SOTM - Miss Fury - 07-03-2021

Atty for the same reasons as above. I was really impressed with the dropping of the shooting star for a Uni shot only to win it right back. Well on her way to potentially becoming Atty FIVE belts when it's all said and done.

June SOTM - Charlie Nickles - 07-03-2021

Lycana b/c she's the most x-treme

June SOTM - HeavensToBetsy - 07-04-2021

I voted both Atara and Lycana, they both had major months and fuckit, GIRLS CLUB GIRL POWER GET IT LADIES!!!!!

June SOTM - Chris Page - 07-05-2021

Lycana- period.

re:June SOTM - Lycana - 07-05-2021

I also voted twice... I've tried to narrow it down, and I couldn't.

Ruby... She is absolutely amazing, and one of my favorite reads. Her work is always fun, and she has been impressive as hell on Anarchy. She deserves this recognition without a doubt.

Atty... She has def made her mark a lot lately. I love the stories in her roleplays. I think since I first started, she has evolved a lot and is coming on ten times as hard and she was amazing then too.

Heart

June SOTM - Marf - 07-08-2021

Soooo did Solace vote other basically to vote for themselves quietly here? Is this a gimmick change to be like Barry Horowitz and pat yourself on the back?

Ps, good work Atara and Lycana, way to rep it this month!

re:June SOTM - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 07-08-2021

Maybe Solace just wanted to vote for someone else, IDK.

Can I put you down for another vote for Lycana next month?
Tongue

(07-08-2021, 06:44 AM)Marf Said: Soooo did Solace vote other basically to vote for themselves quietly here? Is this a gimmick change to be like Barry Horowitz and pat yourself on the back?

Ps, good work Atara and Lycana, way to rep it this month!

June SOTM - Marf - 07-08-2021

As long as she keeps putting out great work, hell yes.