X-treme Wrestling Federation
New BOB Developments - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 X-treme Championship (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: New BOB Developments (/showthread.php?tid=40801)

New BOB Developments - Charlie Nickles - 05-14-2021

Herschel was backstage(?) in the 24/7 hall when he got real hungry real fast. Distraught by the lack of food, Herschel surcame to an almost animal like instinct and began eating everything not nailed down!

A shrub! Vinnie thought it looked nice. It gone now!

A few leather chairs. How'd he? Herschel can dislocated his jaw, much like a snake.

A trash can, and the trash inside, though Herschel did end up gagging and spit up a lost Demos sock. Wonder where (else) that things been, ew!

And before it was all said and done, Herschel ate Alias... whole.

Afterwards Herschel passed out, sitting with his back against the wall in the xtreme hallway.

The next day, Herschel, still asleep, shit his pants.

Ari rushed to the scene as soon as that big greasy Alais turd slipped out Herschels butt.

1!

2!

KICKOUT!!!

The force of the kickout sends Demos flying out of his full body fat suit and his latex mask! Oh my god! It was Demos all along! Demos falls to the ground where he quickly scrambles to his feet before tackling Alias and tossing him over onto his back with the most intimate of thrusts. Demos lays his chest on top of Alias's chest for an indeterminate amount of time.

re:New BOB Developments - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 05-14-2021

Suddenly Graves who now resides in Peter Gilmour's discarded fat body (try to keep up!) burst onto the scene!

GOD MODE!

Graves does something bad here. We can't show it, but it both rhymes with, and leaves Demos with a big gape!

(Scene cut short for content)

re:New BOB Developments - ALIAS - 05-14-2021

(05-14-2021, 05:46 PM)Micheal Graves Said: Suddenly Graves who now resides in Peter Gilmour's discarded fat body (try to keep up!) burst onto the scene!

GOD MODE!

Graves does something bad here. We can't show it, but it both rhymes with, and leaves Demos with a big gape!

(Scene cut short for content)

Alias, on his feet thanks to Graves's save and thus not needing to kickout (timeframes be damned), watches the events unfold in horror and is left further and further baffled by what is real and what is not.

"Why is Graves vaping Demos? I don't understand! This world is getting so confusing!"

re:New BOB Developments - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 05-15-2021

Why are you the way you are?

(05-14-2021, 05:31 PM)Demos Said: Herschel was backstage(?) in the 24/7 hall when he got real hungry real fast. Distraught by the lack of food, Herschel surcame to an almost animal like instinct and began eating everything not nailed down!

A shrub! Vinnie thought it looked nice. It gone now!

A few leather chairs. How'd he? Herschel can dislocated his jaw, much like a snake.

A trash can, and the trash inside, though Herschel did end up gagging and spit up a lost Demos sock. Wonder where (else) that things been, ew!

And before it was all said and done, Herschel ate Alias... whole.

Afterwards Herschel passed out, sitting with his back against the wall in the xtreme hallway.

The next day, Herschel, still asleep, shit his pants.

Ari rushed to the scene as soon as that big greasy Alais turd slipped out Herschels butt.

1!

2!

KICKOUT!!!

The force of the kickout sends Demos flying out of his full body fat suit and his latex mask! Oh my god! It was Demos all along! Demos falls to the ground where he quickly scrambles to his feet before tackling Alias and tossing him over onto his back with the most intimate of thrusts. Demos lays his chest on top of Alias's chest for an indeterminate amount of time.

re:New BOB Developments - Charlie Nickles - 05-15-2021

(05-15-2021, 12:33 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Why are you the way you are?

Probably because you won't pay for my mental health insurance benefits!

re:New BOB Developments - Miss Fury - 05-15-2021

re:New BOB Developments - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 05-15-2021

That was meant to be aimed at Graves, my bad

re:New BOB Developments - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 05-15-2021

(05-15-2021, 01:58 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: That was meant to be aimed at Graves, my bad

Hey Lane, wanna ☟☟☟