X-treme Wrestling Federation
The REIGN Is Falling - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: The REIGN Is Falling (/showthread.php?tid=40748)

The REIGN Is Falling - God Of Death - 05-10-2021

The Time Is Drawing Near

Have You Connected The Dots?

Do You Know Who I Am Yet?

Do You Even Know You Are The Target?

A REIGN Is About To Fall In The XWF

And Your PAIN Will Be Exposed To All

re:The REIGN Is Falling - Mr. Oz - 05-10-2021

"I'm sorry. Who do you think you are?

Because there's only one God allowed in the XWF, and that God is me.

The God of Fates and Destruction.

Though once upon a time I did brandish a scythe and call myself a God of Death which garnered praise a few years ago, but that's so pedestrian. I like bending fate and carve destruction much more than just simply killing.

So, I'll reiterate my original question.

Who the fuck do you think you are?"

re:The REIGN Is Falling - Corey Smith - 05-10-2021

(05-10-2021, 09:55 AM)Money Oswald Said: "I'm sorry. Who do you think you are?

Though once upon a time I did brandish a scythe and call myself a God of Death which garnered praise a few years ago, but that's so pedestrian. I like bending fate and carve destruction much more than just simply killing.

Yes so Godly they wont even let you in BOB Elite!

As for this uhhh Death guy, somebody JUST tried this same thing. It bombed.

re:The REIGN Is Falling - Chris Page - 05-11-2021

(05-10-2021, 11:22 AM)Corey Smith Said:

Corey knows a lot about bombing- you guys saw that epic tag title run, right?

re:The REIGN Is Falling - Robert "The Omega" Main - 05-11-2021

(05-11-2021, 02:35 AM)CCP Said:
(05-10-2021, 11:22 AM)Corey Smith Said:

" The one where TK compared Corey to Dean? We all remember that!"

(05-11-2021, 03:20 AM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said:
(05-11-2021, 02:35 AM)CCP Said:
(05-10-2021, 11:22 AM)Corey Smith Said: Yes so Godly they wont even let you in BOB Elite!

[Image: tenor.gif]

" The one where TK compared Corey to Dean? We all remember that!"

The REIGN Is Falling - ALIAS - 05-11-2021

*Cocks an eyebrow.*

The REIGN Is Falling - Derrick Diamond - 05-11-2021

Now it appears Corey, Robert and Page should just have a threesome and get it over with. This meaningless back and forth is nothing more than a pissing contest with three of the smallest peckers in the XWF.

re:The REIGN Is Falling - ALIAS - 05-11-2021

"Since when was Derrick such a sassy bitch? Not gonna lie, my own tiny pecker just got a little bigger."

re:The REIGN Is Falling - Corey Smith - 05-11-2021

Robert, Chris, did you guys make up without telling anyone? Or is this a temporary alliance of convenience between two wellsprings of insecurity?

re:The REIGN Is Falling - Robert "The Omega" Main - 05-11-2021

" Insecurity? I'm just stating facts..."

The REIGN Is Falling - Chris Page - 05-11-2021

Should have known that was going to be his fallback. Usually always is.

And for the record, next time you try to deflect... do better Mr. Smith.

(05-11-2021, 06:35 AM)CCP Said: Should have known that was going to be his fallback. Usually always is.

Deflect? Oh dear sir my heart sings that two men can look beyond a paltry thing like ATTEMPTED MURDER to have a good chuckle together like none of that shit ever happened.

You. Are. Dumb. As. Shit.

The REIGN Is Falling - Chris Page - 05-11-2021

And you’re still talking? Color me surprised.

re:The REIGN Is Falling - Charlie Nickles - 05-11-2021

(05-11-2021, 07:18 AM)Corey Smith Said:
(05-11-2021, 06:35 AM)CCP Said: Should have known that was going to be his fallback. Usually always is.

Deflect? Oh dear sir my heart sings that two men can look beyond a paltry thing like ATTEMPTED MURDER to have a good chuckle together like none of that shit ever happened.

You. Are. Dumb. As. Shit.

Didn't that tag team you used to fellate beat these two ruffians for those tag belts, Corey?

And by Karl Marx, Chris Page, could you make it any more obvious you're going to lay down for Robert Main a third time? You're already stroking his shaft and putting his tip in your mouth. Aren't you supposed to be retconning the next fifteen chapters of your origin story in preparation for the pay per view hype trains?

(05-11-2021, 07:35 AM)CCP Said: And you’re still talking? Color me surprised.

Uh, you're the one who chimed in on a conversation that had nothing to do with you and now you're in a snit because I'm still talking and running a train on you? Butch up and answer my challenge or piss off.

(05-11-2021, 08:45 AM)Corey Smith Said:

Uh, you're the one who chimed in on a conversation that had nothing to do with you and now you're in a snit because I'm still talking and running a train on you? Butch up and answer my challenge or piss off.

LMAO! If that is what you need to tell yourself by all means. LMAO!

re:The REIGN Is Falling - Misty Waters - 05-11-2021

[Image: tenor.gif]

Challenge? I am sorry I must have missed it with all verbal diarrhea you have been spewing. Challenge accepted. See you on Warfare following Leap of Faith. That was not so hard, was it? Get the pre-promoing on brother- you are going to need it.

(05-11-2021, 09:35 AM)CCP Said:

Challenge? I am sorry I must have missed it with all verbal diarrhea you have been spewing. Challenge accepted. See you on Warfare following Leap of Faith. That was not so hard, was it? Get the pre-promoing on brother- you are going to need it.

Pre promoing? Oh you mean that thing you do where you film hours and hours of tired uninspired bullshit and then bore us to death with it? And beat much more interesting and linguistically talented people into the dirt with an avalanche of mediocrity? You mean that? I'm not being responsible for unleashing that.

You want to shut me up for good? Do on my terms with a limit to how much we can air. Or show the world that the only way you can get an edge is by flooding the zone with shit.

re:The REIGN Is Falling - Miss Fury - 05-11-2021

(05-11-2021, 10:24 AM)Corey Smith Said:
(05-11-2021, 08:45 AM)Corey Smith Said: Uh, you're the one who chimed in on a conversation that had nothing to do with you and now you're in a snit because I'm still talking and running a train on you? Butch up and answer my challenge or piss off.

Pre promoing? Oh you mean that thing you do where you film hours and hours of tired uninspired bullshit and then bore us to death with it? And beat much more interesting and linguistically talented people into the dirt with an avalanche of mediocrity? You mean that? I'm not being responsible for unleashing that.

You want to shut me up for good? Do on my terms with a limit to how much we can air. Or show the world that the only way you can get an edge is by flooding the zone with shit.

[Image: 1620758224034.jpg]

(05-11-2021, 10:24 AM)Corey Smith Said:
(05-11-2021, 08:45 AM)Corey Smith Said: Uh, you're the one who chimed in on a conversation that had nothing to do with you and now you're in a snit because I'm still talking and running a train on you? Butch up and answer my challenge or piss off.

Jesus boy you never learn. It's okay though, you will soon enough.

As far as you backdoor dealings, fuck off. It is on you to beat me, not vice versa. Who the fuck you think you are, Demos?

Do you have me confused with Engy? Heard promo limits are kind of his thing.

OOC: Hmmm. Yeah, I'm gonna let this go.

re:The REIGN Is Falling - ALIAS - 05-11-2021

[Image: 3a1.png]

re:The REIGN Is Falling - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 05-11-2021

Well this was fun!

re:The REIGN Is Falling - Thaddeus Duke - 05-11-2021

[Image: zeim5E5.gif]

re:The REIGN Is Falling - Charlie Nickles - 05-11-2021

(05-11-2021, 03:09 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: [Image: zeim5E5.gif]

Is that one of those Palestinian homes in the West Bank that the companies you're investing in like to destroy so much, Tsar Thaddeus?

re:The REIGN Is Falling - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 05-11-2021

Bobby runs in holding a very expensive looking vase.

Hey guys, look what I found!