X-treme Wrestling Federation
A special message. - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: A special message. (/showthread.php?tid=40717)

A special message. - Chris Page - 05-05-2021

re:A special message. - Corey Smith - 05-05-2021

I'm not sure I would have been able to beat you either lulled into a near catatonic stupor by all those boring ass promos.
By the way, I'm not sure where you picked this up, a-ha-HEM, but Thad and I have never hung out with RL backstage, and I haven't had any contact with the guy since we tagged. But it's good to know that even people with your level of senile delusion can be champ.

A special message. - Chris Page - 05-06-2021

Awe,,, my favorite little troll rearing his ugly head again. Cute for you kiddo.

A special message. - Derrick Diamond - 05-06-2021

"You two just need to fuck and get it over with."

re:A special message. - Chris Page - 05-06-2021

(05-06-2021, 08:55 AM)Derrick Diamond Said: "You two just need to fuck and get it over with."

A- He’d be so lucky.
B- I am not into cock.
C- Who the fuck asked you for your opinion. Go stand in the corner and put that dunce cap back on.

re:A special message. - Corey Smith - 05-06-2021

(05-06-2021, 08:55 AM)Derrick Diamond Said: "You two just need to fuck and get it over with."

I'd rather inhale a plastic bag full of Barney Greens hot farts.

re:A special message. - Chris Page - 05-06-2021

(05-06-2021, 10:15 AM)Corey Smith Said:

I can’t tell with the jock riding you’ve been doing lately. Keep it up though 😉

re:A special message. - ALIAS - 05-06-2021

(05-06-2021, 02:08 PM)CCP Said: I can’t tell with the jock riding you’ve been doing lately. Keep it up though 😉

"Oh man, I wish!"

re:A special message. - Charlie Nickles - 05-06-2021

(05-06-2021, 02:26 PM)Alias Said:
(05-06-2021, 02:08 PM)CCP Said: I can’t tell with the jock riding you’ve been doing lately. Keep it up though 😉

"Oh man, I wish!"

You could end our suffering today, Alias, yet still you let us anguish. Suffering, 25/8, that you can end at any moment.

re:A special message. - ALIAS - 05-06-2021

(05-06-2021, 02:34 PM)Demos Said:
(05-06-2021, 02:26 PM)Alias Said:

"Oh man, I wish!"

You could end our suffering today, Alias, yet still you let us anguish. Suffering, 25/8, that you can end at any moment.

"Wait, some of you are 'suffering'?

Here I was thinking that the only people outside of BoB who actually cared about BoB were Robert Main and Mickey Kinkade. Mind blown."

Shrugs.

"It's no skin off my nose, what they do. If you cared that much, Demos, maybe you should've won your shot?"

Shrugs again. FuZz is getting rich today!

#WhoFnCares?

re:A special message. - Corey Smith - 05-06-2021

(05-06-2021, 02:08 PM)CCP Said:
(05-06-2021, 10:15 AM)Corey Smith Said:

Wow, you really wanna try to stunt on me? We've seen your trash talk game, bro.

For the first time ever, I'm gonna agree with Demos. Alias, please end our suffering.

re:A special message. - Charlie Nickles - 05-06-2021

(05-06-2021, 02:47 PM)Alias Said:
(05-06-2021, 02:34 PM)Demos Said:
(05-06-2021, 02:26 PM)Alias Said: "Oh man, I wish!"

Here I was thinking that the only people outside of BoB who actually cared about BoB were Robert Main and Mickey Kinkade. Mind blown."

Shrugs.

"It's no skin off my nose, what they do. If you cared that much, Demos, maybe you should've won your shot?"

#WhoFnCares?

The bourgeois individualism that radiates off of you is astounding, Alias.

Do you not think of the millions of children being influenced by the universal champion? Do you not think about the millions of children slowly being brainwashed and indoctrinated to accept authoritarianism and hatred on XWF television? Are you not at all concerned with the experience of the fans, with the way the XWF functions as a media apparatus of the capitalist state, with the oppression of the masses?

You seem to not care one iota for the fans who make your grandiose lifestyle possible.

I failed to end their suffering. So you will not try?

A special message. - Robert "The Omega" Main - 05-10-2021

" So many of you want to knock Page off... Yet you beg someone with a case to do all the heavy lifting... Why not just ask for a match and do it yourselves?"

re:A special message. - Centurion - 05-10-2021

(05-06-2021, 02:53 PM)Demos Said:
(05-06-2021, 02:47 PM)Alias Said:
(05-06-2021, 02:34 PM)Demos Said: You could end our suffering today, Alias, yet still you let us anguish. Suffering, 25/8, that you can end at any moment.

Shrugs.

#WhoFnCares?

The bourgeois individualism that radiates off of you is astounding, Alias.

Do you not think of the millions of children being influenced by the universal champion? Do you not think about the millions of children slowly being brainwashed and indoctrinated to accept authoritarianism and hatred on XWF television? Are you not at all concerned with the experience of the fans, with the way the XWF functions as a media apparatus of the capitalist state, with the oppression of the masses?

You seem to not care one iota for the fans who make your grandiose lifestyle possible.

I failed to end their suffering. So you will not try?

I know I can get really preachy sometimes but holy fuck dude.

A special message. - Robert "The Omega" Main - 05-10-2021

"Basically Cent said get the f out of here..."

re:A special message. - Charlie Nickles - 05-10-2021

Centurion can lick candy crack rocks off of Hunter Biden's ass. That sniveling liberal coward is nothing but an empty suit stuffed with a walking relic. If he wants to shut me up, he can finally agree to terms for match with me!

re:A special message. - Corey Smith - 05-10-2021

(05-10-2021, 06:06 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said: " So many of you want to knock Page off... Yet you beg someone with a case to do all the heavy lifting... Why not just ask for a match and do it yourselves?"

Oh, I would have but I'm sure I would have been told to wait in line. Right?

A special message. - Robert "The Omega" Main - 05-11-2021

" Wait in line? No... I'm pretty sure Page would have taken you on."

re:A special message. - Robert "The Omega" Main - 05-11-2021

(05-10-2021, 07:18 PM)Demos Said: Centurion can lick candy crack rocks off of Hunter Biden's ass. That sniveling liberal coward is nothing but an empty suit stuffed with a walking relic. If he wants to shut me up, he can finally agree to terms for match with me!

" 20 and 12... Everyone has shut you up... Move on before cent hurts you."

A special message. - Chris Page - 05-11-2021

You boys are all rather amusing if I do say so myself.

re:A special message. - Chris Page - 05-11-2021

(05-10-2021, 07:39 PM)Corey Smith Said:
(05-10-2021, 06:06 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said: " So many of you want to knock Page off... Yet you beg someone with a case to do all the heavy lifting... Why not just ask for a match and do it yourselves?"

Oh, I would have but I'm sure I would have been told to wait in line. Right?

You wouldn't know, you didn't ask after you ACTUALLY did something other than being handed a tag title reign.

[Image: c3237d61-5edf-4ae4-99a1-b2b860fcae6f_text.gif]

But hey keep putting words in peoples mouths, it is almost as funny as you trying to tell people what they are going to say or how you draw people in who are THREATS to you; hey Alias, how are things?

(05-06-2021, 02:50 PM)Corey Smith Said:
(05-06-2021, 02:08 PM)CCP Said:
(05-06-2021, 10:15 AM)Corey Smith Said: I'd rather inhale a plastic bag full of Barney Greens hot farts.

For the first time ever, I'm gonna agree with Demos. Alias, please end our suffering.

Clearly it is not that bad. You’ve been lurking for attention the last several months and we all know Corey does that we get feels he isn’t getting the attention he does not deserve. But hey man, to each is own... right?

re:A special message. - Corey Smith - 05-11-2021

(05-11-2021, 04:01 AM)CCP Said:
(05-06-2021, 02:50 PM)Corey Smith Said:

Clearly it is not that bad. You’ve been lurking for attention the last several months and we all know Corey does that we get feels he isn’t getting the attention he does not deserve. But hey man, to each is own... right?

Boy you sound insecure. And Main almost seemed chummy with you up there. Hmmmm...

Okay, let's give this a whirl. The very next show after Leap of Faith, if you are still the champ, I want a shot at your title.

re:A special message. - Corey Smith - 05-11-2021

Quote:....how you draw people in who are THREATS to you; hey Alias, how are things?

Jesus Christ, talk about low insight. You would know plenty about doing that, wouldnt you?

A special message. - Robert "The Omega" Main - 05-11-2021

" Why challenge um? Isn't the plan to win LOF and cash in anyway?"

(05-11-2021, 06:14 AM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said: " Why challenge um? Isn't the plan to win LOF and cash in anyway?"

Hello pot meet kettle.