X-treme Wrestling Federation
February SOTM - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: February SOTM (/showthread.php?tid=40007)

February SOTM - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 03-03-2021

Hey hey!

It's that time again, when all of us join together and hold hands, roast marshmallows, and vote for the star of the month!

I've made a short list here with some options, but as always, feel free to let us know who did the best job and owned the month of February!

Throw a vote, then drop a note in the comments telling us why you made your selection.

Thanks!

February SOTM - Shawn Warstein - 03-03-2021

Legacy Bias aside, Betsy was easily one of the stronger performers this short month. She put the effort in constantly and is well on her way in March Madness as well.

Shout out Demos too.

February SOTM - ALIAS - 03-03-2021

Went with Demos this month. Sure he didn't take the tag titles home but the guy had been everywhere this month, putting in crazy effort across Warfare and Savage with both rps and segments.

February SOTM - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 03-03-2021

I vote Demos. The guy is a trooper and a lot of fun to work with. He's adjusting and evolving as he goes and improving all the time.

re:February SOTM - Thunder Knucklesā„¢ - 03-03-2021

Miss Fury

February SOTM - R.L. Edgar - 03-03-2021

All five of these folks have a legitimate case to be made. Demos is great. I stan Miss Fury. Betsy is one of my favorite reads every time, and Ned is starting to have his way with anarchy champions.

But give me JB. Besides being an absolute rockstar on the podcast, he won what? 4 different matches across all the brands? Slow clap my friend. Slow clap.

re:February SOTM - B.O.B. D - 03-03-2021

I went with Ned 'cause I felt like his win over Ruby was one of the most shocking/impressive things to happen this month.

re:February SOTM - Miss Fury - 03-03-2021

(03-03-2021, 12:02 PM)BigD Said: I went with Ned 'cause I felt like his win over Ruby was one of the most shocking/impressive things to happen this month.

I can get down with that reasoning.

February SOTM - Ned Kaye - 03-03-2021

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.

Tough choices all around this month. Betsy doing great out here. Miss Fury getting incredibly creative and doing fun stuff with BOB like always and Demos is such a good character and writer that even a couple of losses barely hurt him. Also, this Ned guy's a cuck.

I'm going with JB for his impressive output, but mainly due to his choice to be the first handler to sign up for the podcast and a great interview. A SOTM for meshould encompasses a lot and I feel he just nails it.

February SOTM - Atara Raven - 03-03-2021

Betsy out here writing musicals people...

February SOTM - Charlie Nickles - 03-03-2021

I vote for myself cuz I wanna see a cool mankind gif on the side of the website for a month.

February SOTM - Thaddeus Duke - 03-03-2021

I'm voting for Betsy bc she's the shit and I love her.

Also so I can keep telling Charlie to suck it.

re:February SOTM - Corey Smith - 03-03-2021

I gotta throw it to Miss Fury for that insane comic book RP. And yes I know it was nominated in RP of the month but SHUT UP

February SOTM - nope - 03-03-2021

Other. Lycana.

February SOTM - Chris Page - 03-04-2021

Reserving judgment until tonight. All of these are good selections in their own way. Shout out to the Anarchy Brand for two noms this mounth.

February SOTM - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 03-04-2021

Betsy. She good.

re:February SOTM - ALIAS - 03-04-2021

Requesting to change my vote to Betsy.

re:February SOTM - Charlie Nickles - 03-05-2021

(03-04-2021, 10:48 PM)Alias Said: Requesting to change my vote to Betsy.

[Image: 81k3TBG.jpg]

re:February SOTM - Corey Smith - 03-05-2021

(03-04-2021, 10:48 PM)Alias Said: Requesting to change my vote to Betsy.

LOL. Womp womp, actions have consequences.

re:February SOTM - LiamRoberts - 03-05-2021

Betsy has been amazing and has enjoyed everything she has put out lately

February SOTM - Oliver Main - 03-05-2021

Very tough call this month because all mentions have claimed in their own right. That being said, this came down to Betsy and Demos with me with JB a close second. In the end I am voting Demos. The guy is all over the place on just about every show and continues to put up quality work that matches his show segments.

Betsy is going places.

JB is going places.

Ned is going places.

Miss Fury is going places.

re:February SOTM - Ash Quinn - 03-05-2021

I voted for Betsy because everything she has put out recently has been fire. I don't see her stopping any time soon