X-treme Wrestling Federation
BIG bWo Announcement! Real Company!? New Signings!? TV Deal!? - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: BIG bWo Announcement! Real Company!? New Signings!? TV Deal!? (/showthread.php?tid=39957)

BIG bWo Announcement! Real Company!? New Signings!? TV Deal!? - Miss Fury - 03-01-2021

ProWrestlingDirt.net

It seems that the "Mainest Main Event" that aired on the February 25th edition of Anarchy as a paid advertisement was just the beginning for the newly founded bob Wrestling organization!

BOB announced today that the bWo will in fact be a touring promotion and are currently negotiating with various networks, Pay Per View providers and streaming sites in an effort to secure a licensing deal to air their planned monthly events. This news comes just one day after it was announced that Miss Fury will be defending the BOB World Title against a former XWF Universal Champion in a match that will air on the next Anarchy via a paid advertisement.

Along with this announcement, bWo also released their first slew of hirings.

[Image: Cock-Puncher.jpg]

[Image: Herschel-Kiss.jpg]

[Image: Muscle-Midget.jpg]

[Image: Malice-Cooper.jpg]

[Image: The-Badd-Brothers.jpg]

[Image: Tommy-Salvino.jpg]

[Image: Bama-T.jpg]

[Image: Ari-Silversteen.jpg]

These initial hirings do not seem to offer any indication as to who the mystery challenger for the BOB World Title will be at the next Anarchy as none of them have ever held the XWF Universal championship!"

"More on this monumental story as it breaks!"

re:BIG bWo Announcement! Real Company!? New Signings!? TV ... - Mini Morbid - 03-01-2021

"MUSCLE MIDGET!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

This is DISRESPECT! I challenge thee on the field of battle!"

re:BIG bWo Announcement! Real Company!? New Signings!? TV ... - Miss Fury - 03-01-2021

[Image: paul-wight-aew-885x500-20210227190035103.jpg]

re:BIG bWo Announcement! Real Company!? New Signings!? TV ... - BIG PREESH - 03-01-2021

"AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Big ol' Preeshy in the HEEZAYYYYYY!"

"I seent this show was in the works baby, but I didn't get my official membership card yet in the mail even though I've called like SO MANY times! Also I need my shirt. As you can see, I am a SEXY septuple XL. GOOD LOOKIN' OUT!"

re:BIG bWo Announcement! Real Company!? New Signings!? TV ... - Corey Smith - 03-01-2021

Boy this group sure is getting...saturated.

re:BIG bWo Announcement! Real Company!? New Signings!? TV ... - Dean Rose - 03-01-2021

(03-01-2021, 02:08 PM)Corey Smith Said: Boy this group sure is getting...saturated.

Like the NWO but with considerably less starpower.

BIG bWo Announcement! Real Company!? New Signings!? TV Deal!? - Charlie Nickles - 03-01-2021

Holy shit, my ghost manager Rameses has joined the BWO! Insane! Lol.

re:BIG bWo Announcement! Real Company!? New Signings!? TV ... - Thunder Knuckles™ - 03-01-2021

Thunder Knuckles walks by as Corey makes a fool of himself. He also takes the time to notice it's not the first time in the past few months Corey has done this.

BOB has it's own show in the works and hired a bunch of guys. Now, Corey's dumb ass thinks they're joining BOB. Fucking Classic.

Thunder Knuckles then hears Dean Rose speak.

Guess their are two fucking idiots stopping by today.

re:BIG bWo Announcement! Real Company!? New Signings!? TV ... - Corey Smith - 03-01-2021

Corey's only response is to breathe on his tag title belt and give it a little shine.

re:BIG bWo Announcement! Real Company!? New Signings!? TV ... - Thunder Knuckles™ - 03-01-2021

Thunder Knuckles smirks.

Yo, Fury, sign me up. Oh, and Corey, maybe if you sign up, with either member of Cuntinuum, you can be the first tag champs over there! I mean, you do like to walk around showing off the other set you didn't earn.

re:BIG bWo Announcement! Real Company!? New Signings!? TV ... - Miss Fury - 03-01-2021

[Image: paul-wight-aew-885x500-20210227214001414.jpg]

[Image: paul-wight-aew-885x500-20210227214309109.jpg]

(03-01-2021, 04:07 PM)Thunder Knuckles™ Said:
Thunder Knuckles smirks.

Yo, Fury, sign me up. Oh, and Corey, maybe if you sign up, with either member of Cuntinuum, you can be the first tag champs over there! I mean, you do like to walk around showing off the other set you didn't earn.

[Image: shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWUzG4dRyJnQA4xCXrC...G&usqp=CAE]

Oh word, bWo title belts lookin' sweet.

Thunder Knuckles's smirk turns into a full blow smile.

Is that the belt Thad gave you, mother fucker? It fucking has to be! Why else would you carrying it around? I bet he's so fucking proud of you right now! By the way, Them No Good Bastards haven't heard back from you bitches about March Madness. I'll give you a minute to come up with a fucking excuse... I mean, even though we issued that challenge weeks ago.

re:BIG bWo Announcement! Real Company!? New Signings!? TV ... - Charlie Nickles - 03-01-2021

(03-01-2021, 05:10 PM)Thunder Knuckles™ Said:

Is that the belt Thad gave you, mother fucker? It fucking has to be! Why else would you carrying it around? I bet he's so fucking proud of you right now! By the way, Them No Good Bastards haven't heard back from you bitches about March Madness. I'll give you a minute to come up with a fucking excuse... I mean, even though we issued that challenge weeks ago.

[Image: Dude-Love-645x370.jpg]

Charlie Dimes steps up to the plate with the TV title belt around his shoulder.

"What is going on with my brotha from anotha mothaaah? Cooomme on TeeKay, you know you ain't championship material. Your stuff's just different, man! They don't owe you shiiiiiiiit."

Thunder Knuckles face palms seeing yet another version of Charlie Nickles.

You ready to lose that fucking belt? Because it sure as fuck sounds like you're ready to lose that belt, Chokey. Never thought I'd see the day that you'd fucking willing put the head of Corey's dick in your mouth

You want another go? Hell I'm cool with it. I mean, we gotta face somebody, eh?

re:BIG bWo Announcement! Real Company!? New Signings!? TV ... - Charlie Nickles - 03-01-2021

(03-01-2021, 05:52 PM)Corey Smith Said:

Charlie Dimes pulls out a large lumpy joint. He sparks the bleezy and takes a few puffs before cackling at Corey's proclamation.

"OHHHHHH YEAAAAAAH baby! It's a triple threat tag match, just like Snow Job! The Continuum......THEM NO GOOD BASTARDS!....and the Dolphin Disco Squad! Ohhhhh yeah baby, that's going to turn heads for sure!"

(03-01-2021, 06:27 PM)Demos Said:
(03-01-2021, 05:52 PM)Corey Smith Said:

Charlie Dimes pulls out a large lumpy joint. He sparks the bleezy and takes a few puffs before cackling at Corey's proclamation.

"OHHHHHH YEAAAAAAH baby! It's a triple threat tag match, just like Snow Job! The Continuum......THEM NO GOOD BASTARDS!....and the Dolphin Disco Squad! Ohhhhh yeah baby, that's going to turn heads for sure!"
Um...what?

re:BIG bWo Announcement! Real Company!? New Signings!? TV ... - Thaddeus Duke - 03-01-2021

(03-01-2021, 05:52 PM)Thunder Knuckles™ Said:
Thunder Knuckles face palms seeing yet another version of Charlie Nickles.

Never thought I'd see the day that you'd fucking willingly put the head of Corey's dick in your mouth

You've seen his "partner," clearly he could do worse than Corey's dick.

re:BIG bWo Announcement! Real Company!? New Signings!? TV ... - Corey Smith - 03-02-2021

Wait, are people making fun of me? I better get real mad and say "fuck" a lot to reassert control over this situation!

BIG bWo Announcement! Real Company!? New Signings!? TV Deal!? - LiamRoberts - 03-02-2021

Does BWO need a jobber?

re:BIG bWo Announcement! Real Company!? New Signings!? TV ... - Miss Fury - 03-02-2021

(03-02-2021, 06:03 AM)LiamRoberts Said: Does BWO need a jobber?

[Image: paul-wight-aew-885x500-20210302120909222.jpg]

BIG bWo Announcement! Real Company!? New Signings!? TV Deal!? - Muddy Waters - 03-02-2021

Put me in coach