X-treme Wrestling Federation
Exploring Tombstone - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 Interactions (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Exploring Tombstone (/showthread.php?tid=39000)

Exploring Tombstone - Jenny Myst - 11-28-2020

[Image: k4QT5vR.jpg]

So I have arrived in Tombstone.

I'll tell ya'll what, this creepy little town is boring as hell. I am staying at the The Tombstone Grand Hotel, and it is $72 a night! SEVENTY-TWO! And you know, it's not that bad. It's not fit for a Queen, its not the Ritz in Scottsdale, but it'll do. So now that I've put my stuff away, Sarina is resting and still recovering from COVID.....what is there to do in this town? Who can clue me in on some good food places or interesting pubs? Grab a drink, some grub?

Does anyone wanna play Randonautica? Could be interesting out here in the middle of nowhere.

I wanna do something fun before I retain my title tomorrow night and leave this godforsaken ghost town STILL the XWF Shooting Star Champion.

Someone, anyone.....

I promise I'm only a bitch on TV! I promise I'm fun, and enjoy a good time as much as anyone else.

ENTERTAIN ME?!

LOCAL TIME IN TOMBSTONE, AZ: 6:06 PM

re:Exploring Tombstone - Tommy Wish - 11-28-2020

T waltz up to her location.

"Did I hear... entertain me... well, i'm here on account of my boy Reggie and this royal. Well, what would you like to do, i might got some dough to blow here."

Exploring Tombstone - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 11-28-2020

That's a man, Tony.

re:Exploring Tombstone - Jenny Myst - 11-28-2020

(11-28-2020, 06:22 PM)Tommy Wish Said: T waltz up to her location.

"Did I hear... entertain me... well, i'm here on account of my boy Reggie and this royal. Well, what would you like to do, i might got some dough to blow here."

Show me around. Let's grab a drink. I wonder what kinda wine selection they have in this hellhole.

Exploring Tombstone - Halocen - 11-28-2020

Rolls her eyes at Tommy.

“Girl I’ve got you. I can see you are a woman of a certain taste. I found a dive bar a town over that’s got my name written all over it. It may not be the Ritz but it does have booze and decent looking guys

Then he does the six feet rule away from his former "Rival" and he leans on the wall.

"Hey, Jenny... how about y'all two roll along, and i'll be y'alls bodygaurd from these hicks in this place? I don't want to interfere on Halocen's plans on a girls nite out."

(11-28-2020, 06:54 PM)Halocen Said: Rolls her eyes at Tommy.

“Girl I’ve got you. I can see you are a woman of a certain taste. I found a dive bar a town over that’s got my name written all over it. It may not be the Ritz but it does have booze and decent looking guys

Lets do it. Could use a night out before I beat up three women tomorrow night. I'll drive. You pay."

(11-28-2020, 06:57 PM)Tommy Wish Said: Then he does the six feet rule away from his former "Rival" and he leans on the wall.

"Hey, Jenny... how about y'all two roll along, and i'll be y'alls bodygaurd from these hicks in this place? I don't want to interfere on Halocen's plans on a girls nite out."

Keep your hands where I can see them at ALL TIMES, mister

T puts his hands up.

"Hey don't gotta worry about dat... i got nothin in my palms. Maybe some of Halocen's hair, but other than that their clean. I promise!"

re:Exploring Tombstone - Charlie Nickles - 11-28-2020

Charlie walks past the XWF superstars congregated in this shithole town. His championship belt (you know, the one on the sidebar over there --->) is tied around his waist. He looks jubilant and proud.

"Hey there, what you all up to? Standing around with your thumbs up your asses waiting for an autograph? Real championships belts are pretty hard for you all to come by these days, huh? Well alright, step right up. I'll let you hold the belt and get a photo."

Charlie unclips his belt and holds it up as he gestures for the crew to come forward.

"So who wants to hold this bad boy first?"

Exploring Tombstone - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-29-2020

Peter Gilmour looks at everyone in town and smiles wickedly.

"Nice to see you all wanting to get drunk. Have fun ladies.. Ill be in the back of the bar waiting for you. "

Peter winks sadistically as he grabs a bottle of Jack.