X-treme Wrestling Federation
Mr. Robert Main Mikey has an opening in his schedule. - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Mr. Robert Main Mikey has an opening in his schedule. (/showthread.php?tid=38624)

Mr. Robert Main Mikey has an opening in his schedule. - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 10-22-2020

I have some free time next Anarchy if you're not too busy. If you are, no biggie, we can continue to dance our little dance until them stars and moons get all aligned and shit!

re:Mr. Robert Main Mikey has an opening in his schedule. - Thunder Knuckles™ - 10-22-2020

[Image: dzb8z0t.gif]

That little bitch still hasn't fought 'Ol Thunder Knuckles! Even though he told the fucking masses he'd fight me the Anarchy after Super Relentless. This fucking bum don't want a piece of anyone who can ruin his chances of getting that briefcase. A briefcase he so fucking desperately needs to be Uni Champion again, any other fucking way, he loses. Just like how he loses to 'Ol Thunder Knuckles when he finally grows a set. That 2020 undefeated streak ends as soon as he steps across the ring from me. XWF fans around the world, can bet on that shit.

Mr. Robert Main Mikey has an opening in his schedule. - Robert "The Omega" Main - 10-22-2020

I've got an opening too... High Stakes! Oh, and Thunder Knuckles, at least I'll have held the Universal Championship. There it is bitches I'm already double booked... I want the world to see me kick your teeth out on a grand stage... Not a third rate show...

Mr. Robert Main Mikey has an opening in his schedule. - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 10-22-2020

No, if this happens, it happens on the A show, Anarchy! Now if your worried about "time" limits or something, I'm sure BOB can set something up with the boss and get us ALL the "time" we need!

Ball

Court

Yours

Dummy!

Mr. Robert Main Mikey has an opening in his schedule. - Robert "The Omega" Main - 10-22-2020

Okay, High Stakes... Robert Main - vs - Graves and Thunder Knuckles in a handicap match! Then once I kick the shit out of you both at the same time you'll have nothing to say...

All right walnut brain. Let's try this again. Please give my last responce a second, maybe even third listen. I have one term, we do this on Anarchy. After that I don't care. You can make this whatever stip you like. You can throw any handicap you want at either direction. Make it easier for me, or give yourself a fighting chance.

I DON’T CARE!

BUT!!

If we do this, we do it on Anarchy.

Period!

Look I don't care what you have to say about Anarchy... I want you at High Stakes you two verse me... Clear advantage... Accept it... Or fuck off... You shit heads have been trolling me for a match... Here I am CHALLANGING YOU, two on one and you won't accept it... What's that saying... You two dickless fucks know you'll lose... I have to defend at the ppv so here it is... I'm the Xtreme Champion, you two don't have a leg to stand on...You want me come get it at the ppv...

re:Mr. Robert Main Mikey has an opening in his schedule. - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 10-22-2020

If you don't want to fight me, just own it dude.

Done playing the game if you and Thunder Knuckles want it... I'll be at High Stakes... Two on one...

re:Mr. Robert Main Mikey has an opening in his schedule. - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 10-22-2020

And if you want it, I'll be at each and every Anarchy, waiting. Probably forever, but always ready!

Fucking pussy!

re:Mr. Robert Main Mikey has an opening in his schedule. - Thunder Knuckles™ - 10-22-2020

[Image: giphy.gif]

Listen you fucking cunt of a man. You said you'd fight on Anarchy after Super Relentless...I can prove that. I'm going to be booked to defend my Television Title at High Stakes. You know, the title I took from your tag partner. So you're either going to own the fucking fact that you bitched out of a fight with 'Ol Thunder Knuckles or do what you agreed to do. You knew the terms. You agreed. Don't be a fucking pussy now. I've waited long enough for your fucking ducking ass. XWF fans around the world get on twitter and make this shit trend, #RobertMainFearsTK .

Bye...

re:Mr. Robert Main Mikey has an opening in his schedule. - Charlie Nickles - 10-22-2020

What are you smoking on, Thunder? Let me get a hit off that pipe. You're not going to be defending jack shit at High Stakes. Don't you remember all that fun we've been having on Savage? I hit you with the Steubenville Screwdriver and you were out cold. That main event reminded me of our little go in the battle royale. Fun times. If you get past Johnny Legend, you might just be running headfirst into the man who has made a living kicking your ass on Savage all month long. Your schedule will be as open as your momma's coochie come High Stakes.

Face the facts, Chokey. One on one. You lose. I'm not a fucking Robert Main. I don't fucking run, or duck, or dodge any-fucking-body. You want the smoke, mother fucker? Let's do it next Savage after Johnny either joins BOB, or loses to 'Ol Thunder Knuckles, on Halloween. By the way.

Thunder Knuckles passes a joint to Charlie.

There ya go. Maybe it'll make you better in the ring.

Mr. Robert Main Mikey has an opening in his schedule. - Peter Fn Gilmour - 10-22-2020

sick burn

(10-22-2020, 08:29 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: What are you smoking on, Thunder? Let me get a hit off that pipe. You're not going to be defending jack shit at High Stakes. Don't you remember all that fun we've been having on Savage? I hit you with the Steubenville Screwdriver and you were out cold. That main event reminded me of our little go in the battle royale. Fun times. If you get past Johnny Legend, you might just be running headfirst into the man who has made a living kicking your ass on Savage all month long. Your schedule will be as open as your momma's coochie come High Stakes.

Shut up Charlie! You've got a contract signing ti worry about!

Or are you pussing out too?

Mr. Robert Main Mikey has an opening in his schedule. - Peter Fn Gilmour - 10-22-2020

hey charles.. u still can't beat me!

nor anyone worth a damn so sit down and shut the fuck up! or SUCK MY DICK!

Damn right Gilly, we beat this liver lilly fuck and he's made excuse after excuse to duck us me since! You know what, fuck it!

#JoinBOB

re:Mr. Robert Main Mikey has an opening in his schedule. - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 10-23-2020

Fellas, I think we all know that Robert Main refuses to go to Anarchy, but what about one of his other personalities?

What about the Beast?

What about the other goth clown?

What about Stanley the Bus Driver with rocket skates?

What about Ham Daniels, notary?

What about Stamp Dictator, the angry evil postman? Will he deliver?

Does Stink Sarpadia from Sardinia have a vote?

Robert, talk it over with yourself. We get you have a whole bunch of different gimmicks slants to yourself because you need to feel important, but somewhere, deep inside you, is the desire to go on Anarchy and lose to Graves. To lose to TK. You just gotta come up with a new way to present yourself! Three persona Pfft.

Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors, how are you behind an ice cream parlor?

re:Mr. Robert Main Mikey has an opening in his schedule. - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 10-23-2020

Hey, I wanted to fight FuZz and had to track him down over in GCWA to get that match, but if Robert wants to fight anyone from BOB, he'll do it on BOB's show!

Oh, and Robbie, don't compare this man to ice cream! All of his flavors are far too bland to compare to Baskin Robbins!