X-treme Wrestling Federation
Charlie signs up for 1st grade math class - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Charlie signs up for 1st grade math class (/showthread.php?tid=38371)

Charlie signs up for 1st grade math class - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 09-28-2020

"Hi genius Charlieeeee! Hiiiiiii-iiiiiiiiiiiiiii-eye! I see you!"

"How many fingers am holding up? Look real close be4 you answer!"

[Image: ThVwUSz.jpg]

"Who we kidding? You can't math, just like you can't fight the big C bugs, C.Duff and Coronacovid!"

"Just think, if you hadn't wasted time messing around with me all week at the outlaw scatshow, and catching Covid and C.Diff by having like 600trazillion interactions with me, and if you didn't fall for my lil fake panic game where I pretended to worry about Sarah not getting a last min RP up (as if she needed it?!?!? (and yes I saw u look@the planted profile messages I left her FAKE-panicking too (and yes u fell for them TOO2!))), you may have been healthy enughf to remember how to COUNT!"

"Wink(1), wink(2)... Hmmm have 48 hours passed since my 2nd wink in a row? Durrrr I dunno!!111!!! WhO cArEs AbOuT dEm RuLeSsS??!? Winks again anywayzZzZzZz. ;)"

"Translation 4 people not sure what I'm talk about here: I'm jus makin' fun of Charlie for being . Tha's all."

;)

#WinkWinkBitchTits #RealChampsDontWasteWork #SOfrigginOWNEDedEDed

Charlie signs up for 1st grade math class - SavannahKnightley - 09-28-2020

Math is hard

Charlie signs up for 1st grade math class - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-28-2020

hes not smarter than a 5th grader

re:Charlie signs up for 1st grade math class - Charlie Nickles - 09-29-2020

(09-28-2020, 11:53 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: hes not smarter than a 5th grader

If your list of accomplishments is any indication, I'd say that isn't a requirement for success here.

Charlie signs up for 1st grade math class - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 09-29-2020

"Woooah nelly. What do u have 2 say about that, Peteh? Remember this, Gilly, a guy that can't count 2 3 just tried to pick on you LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! Charlie cant count 2 3! LOL! Fat j0bb3r Nickles!"

Charlie signs up for 1st grade math class - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-29-2020

yeah that peter gilmour wannabe needs to learn how to count and handle his money.. PAY UP BITCH!

Charlie signs up for 1st grade math class - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 09-29-2020

Greggo has pissed himself. He's rolling around laughing his ass empty now.

"Holy crap imagine being the 'peter gilmour wannabe' of the xwf!!!!!!"

"!!!!!!!!"

"Poor Charlie. EL EM EFF AY OHHHHH!"

re:Charlie signs up for 1st grade math class - Charlie Nickles - 09-30-2020

(09-29-2020, 09:30 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: yeah that peter gilmour wannabe needs to learn how to count and handle his money.. PAY UP BITCH!

I'm not paying you shit. I declared bankruptcy! My lawyer says that means I don't have to pay you SHIIIIIT.

You got a problem with that? We meet in the ring on Warfare. Let's discuss it then.

Charlie signs up for 1st grade math class - Peter Fn Gilmour - 10-01-2020

Ur lawyer is worse than u.

re:Charlie signs up for 1st grade math class - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 10-01-2020

(10-01-2020, 05:51 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Ur lawyer is worse than u.

"Mmmm you spe-uh-pronounced something wrong there. Do u rly not knows how 2 say loiyer? It's sayd LOY-ERRR just like that!!!1! Glass dismissaled."

"Also, *then. Never than."

"PS yer still smarter then Charlie tho!"

Charlie signs up for 1st grade math class - Peter Fn Gilmour - 10-01-2020

I spelled it right moron

re:Charlie signs up for 1st grade math class - (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) - 10-01-2020

Spoke