X-treme Wrestling Federation
The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 Interactions (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) (/showthread.php?tid=38313)

The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) - John_Black - 09-25-2020

It opens up to a outdoor club on a hot ass day based near where relentless is taking place in, and we see JB donning his golden mask, and rocking a pair of shorts and a tye dye shirt. He then opens the doors for anyone to enter for the drinks, food, and other things grown people do.

"Come into this shit, and lets get lifted in this bicc."

re:The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) - Halocen - 09-25-2020

Got Room for the new girl??

[Image: wwe-paige-1.jpg]

re:The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) - John_Black - 09-25-2020

The more the merrier, so what made you come to the land of xwf?

re:The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) - Charlie Nickles - 09-25-2020

Charlie walked into the scene holding a small, trash-covered Helzberg Diamond ring case.

"Have you seen Sarah? I haven't heard from her in days! I need to know......"

Charlie flips open the top of the ring case, revealing Jean-Paul Lacklan's tiny rainbow colored cock-ring tucked inside the pillowy interior of the box.

"Does she accept?"

The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-26-2020

the hollywood bad boy and his demon shall join in the party.. kinda of a homecoming for them since they both live in LA ;)

re:The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) - Ash Quinn - 09-26-2020

What a sausage fest!! Let's shake it lads!

[Image: 4897543995fbb09afacf7be1788c0075.jpg]

re:The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) - John_Black - 09-26-2020

JB signals one of the random waiters in their beach gear (while rocking them k95 mask!) to hand them all some random assortments of drinks.

"Charlie, I don't know if you and Sarah are an item... but if so, well good luck with trying to get her to notice you. I mean, you know she's a carpet muncher who thrives on attention right?"

JB notices his newly retained HWM belt.

"On that note, congrats on retaining that strap against four other jo-schoms. Maybe focus on trying to climb that ladder against her, maybe she'll come to notice you, I already know Greggo is on your dick now."

Then he looks at Gilmour and his demon bae, he gave a look of distain at the both of them, but gotten over it right quickly.

"What's up Glimour and who's your latest freak of the week... aren't you involved with Relentless?"

Then he looks at newly debuting Ash Quinn in her bikini, and has a slight shock to see her.

"Oh shit, if it isn't Ash Quinn... the girl who my boy Tommy tried to hook up with, you know he's secretly into you, but you didn't give em a chance. Eh, fuck it... so, aren't you pumped for your Shooting Star title contendership? I so love for you to climb that ladder, with all that ass you got for a white broad."

re:The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) - Ash Quinn - 09-26-2020

Well, well the host speaks!! About "Your boy"... I don't shit where I eat m'boy. No dating wrestlers!

I plan on taking care of business this evening but if you ever mention this ass again =, you will be tasting your own balls for a month. Got me playa??

re:The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) - John_Black - 09-26-2020

(09-26-2020, 11:35 AM)Ash Quinn Said: Well, well the host speaks!! About "Your boy"... I don't shit where I eat m'boy. No dating wrestlers!

I plan on taking care of business this evening but if you ever mention this ass again =, you will be tasting your own balls for a month. Got me playa??

[Image: tenor.gif]

Chill ma, i'm just playing around... i know you aren't tryin to mix wrasslin and pleasure, but what if he isn't even in the ring doe'?

Plus, no need to threaten me with a good time...loc'.

re:The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) - Charlie Nickles - 09-27-2020

Charlie tapped the Heavymetalweight belt slung over his shoulder with pride as he considered John Black's advice. He dropped the ring box on the ground, stomping on it with his big right boot.

"You're right, black! I have to be 100% focused if I'm going to set this industry back in order."

Charlie reached into his pockets and popped a few benzos he stole off the floor of his psychologist's office into his mouth.

"Waitress, drink, NOW!"

The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-27-2020

Peter and his demon assassin Valerie look on at the party and roll their eyes..

Peter: We throw better parties than this..

Lets go back to the mansion and call some friends.. Too much sausage here.. Not enough puasy.

re:The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 10:31 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Peter and his demon assassin Valerie look on at the party and roll their eyes..

Peter: We throw better parties than this..

Lets go back to the mansion and call some friends.. Too much sausage here.. Not enough puasy.

Doc chokes on his whiskey drink and wrinkles the burn out if his nose....

What do you mean, Peter? A shortage of pussies would only occur if you leave.

The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 09-27-2020

"Stop makin up werds, Dok! He clearly said puasy, not pusseh. Big diff. YUGE diff. Almost a C.diff diff. Remind me not to let u do my next anal exam."

The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) - Fantasia - 09-27-2020

(Fanny can be seen at the snack table. Digging into the jumbo shrimp. She laughs, mouthful and proceeds to chat with the person next to here)

Fantasia
This is some good eating... I used to be allergic to all kinds sea food. Then I just grew out of it... I guess,

(Fantasia coughs repeatedly. And drinks some water to calm down.)

Fantasia
I'm FINE! Everyone... i'm good!

re:The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) - John_Black - 09-27-2020

JB then see's Glimour and his bitch rollin off, and he prays for em...

"Lord, keep these two safe from gettin dat covid shit....nah fuck em'."

JB then see's Doc doing thing, and nods his head at his retort towards Glimour. Then he looks at Fanny.

"Hey... uh, are you truly okay?... i don't got any docs on stand by."

re:The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) - Robert "The Omega" Main - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 04:21 PM)Fantasia Said: (Fanny can be seen at the snack table. Digging into the jumbo shrimp. She laughs, mouthful and proceeds to chat with the person next to here)

Fantasia
This is some good eating... I used to be allergic to all kinds sea food. Then I just grew out of it... I guess,

(Fantasia coughs repeatedly. And drinks some water to calm down.)

Fantasia
I'm FINE! Everyone... i'm good!

Robert walks up behind Fantasia

" Fantasia..."

The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) - Fantasia - 09-27-2020

(Fanny looks at John Black nodding even giving him the thumbs up)

Fantasia
Bitchin' party, John! I could get use to going to a lot more XWF parties like this one. Even if it's a bar-mitzvah... i'm going.

(Fanny laughs coughing again after shoving 3 more shrimp in her mouth. That's when Robert Main says "FANTASIA' from behind her. She turns around and gives him a dirty look.)

Fantasia
Hellllllooooo... Robert... Main... It appears you have some chicken wing sauce on your outfit... or is that dried up ol' blood from the time you took me...out? Huh

(she glares at him some more stuffing more shrimp into her mouth)

The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 09-28-2020

Greggo is visibly flaccid... But LOADED AS HELL with dem corona.diff bugs!

Greggo's not wearing a mask, or a bra.

Greggo goes in for a hug on John Black... "Mmmm mmm c'mere big boi!"

re:The Cali Party (Anyone Can Join) - John_Black - 09-28-2020

JB then pulls a portait of Sarah's white booty as a barrier between Greggo and himself, then backs tf away from him.

"Uh... thanks... but no thanks. Oh yeah, good luck against Freak next Warfare from now. Plus, unlike Bayley circa 2016... i'm not much of a hugger."

Then he looks at Main who's behind Fanny.

"Look like the undead whyte biker has a thing for you Fanny, maybe give him a shot and you could be a cataclysm personal Valet or sumthin. Just sayin..."