X-treme Wrestling Federation
Working with his boys. - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: Warfare Boards (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Warfare RP Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Working with his boys. (/showthread.php?tid=3818)

Working with his boys. - Heironeous - 06-18-2013

A Windowed door swings open showing one of the technical rooms that controls things like pyro and such. The wall is covered in monitors and the desks are littered with keyboards and tablets, all a geek needs to give himself a major erection. There are four swivel chairs and three contain geeks the other is empty. Standing with his back against the empty chair is Heironeous, he is wearing three quarter jeans and a short sleeved shirt.

"...that's when she asked me to..." Heironeous turns seeing the camera for the first time. "... oh hi there. Don't notice you come in. I was just telling my boys in Tech support a funny story but that can wait." Turning the chair around he rests himself comfortably on it.

"Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the Hour of Light. This will be my new segment in which I will go through all the events that have happened over the course of my last week. It will have passion, thrills, shocking statements and even dramatic reenactments.

Now for the first thing on my agenda. Last week, Peter Gilmour. My good sir I must admit that we did tear the house down, hell more than fore it down we re-wrote the rules on how a falls count anywhere match. I certainly gained a lot more respect for your wrestling skills. The respect was there already but I can assure you it has increased. However there was a tarnish, well more than one, upon our match. Firstly miss Rose Smith. Please accept my deepest apologies for what happened to your wrist it was a terrible accident and it truly gladdens my heart to know it wasn't a terrible injury. Next Peter I think you need to take some responsibility for what you did to her as well. Peter you are far from innocent in all of this. Now the worst part of this and for that I'd like to draw your attention to Jeffrey here."
Heironeous motions to this left and the geek duly waves.

"Hi mom!"
"Jeffrey here has been gathering some footage from our match that I wish to highlight to everyone." Heironeous nods and Jeffrey begins to show the footage of when John Madison comes down the ramp and grabs Rose Smith. "As you can see John Manson has just put his hands on her. That was certainly uncalled for. Peter, I know that you don't exactly need nor want it but you have my blessing and backing to go and get yourself some revenge, I would ever consider training Rose she has courage and plenty of guts. Now Jeffrey if you'd like to show video two please." Jeffrey just nods and presses play on video two. "Here we have a dramatic reconstruction."

The second video shows the action figures of both John and Rose.

"Hello baby. I'm the king don't you know!"
Funny enough John seems to have a slightly higher pitched voice than normal.
"Eww like get away from me you perv, I can smell you from over therrrre!"
"No baby you must love me, come kiss my handsome features I need you."

At this point Rose's figure legs it. John collapses to his knees and begins to weep loudly. The camera pans up and there is Heironeous wearing an obviously fake mustache as he winks to the camera.

"As you can see dramatic stuff there, also that guy was exceedingly good looking. Peter you were right indeed, we will meet again and the out come of that match will hardly solve this. I personally doubt it will ever be solved but Peter, listen closely. Firstly, one of us needs to get to Mason, one of us needs to bring him back to earth. I will beat you in the chamber. You have my promise on that. However Peter a suggestion. If he thinks he can just show up on our show and interrupt our business like that, well I say WE pay him a visit. We turn up and show our force. What do you say to that?"

Heironeous stands, straightens his shirt a little and walks towards the very far end geek to his right.

"Next we have the present, Tony Santos. A man I have experience with. A man I won my first match with and now I face him for my briefcase that I earned. Tony. No, just no. This thing here. It's mine and it will stay mine. You see I had to go through a man who beat your opponent a week previously. I had to go through a Barbwire bat, called Cindy to my back. Now you think you can just walk in here and take that away? Seriously? Tony, Tony, Tony. Let me point out something that may have escaped you. Your not Tony Stark. You're not Ironman and there is a queen of England and no she's not your mother. I may not be a thousand meters high and I may not be built out of muscle but I am a mountain that is unassailable just like the one from Lord of the Rings that film you may have seen but not read the book because reading is gay right? Wrong. That was your second mistake, your first was thinking you were ever better than me, hell that you are even in the same ring as me is a blessing for you."

Heironeous pats the geek on the shoulder.

"This is Steven and we have been working on an updated video for myself I hope you will like it as when I beat you he'll be adding that moment onto it. Now don't get me wrong Tonio, I know you haven't been pinned nor have you submitted before. So I know it won't be so simple, but the thing is T-Dog." He gets a little closer to the camera and almost whispers. "Neither have I. Something will give and I swear it will be your jaw."

Heironeous leaves his newly found video colleague and takes just two steps to reach the third.

"Now the Future. The King of the XWF. John Manure. You see John boy, you made one major error, you thought that PG was going to be a major threat to you so you decided in your infinite wisdom to deal a crushing blow to him. Like Natalie, you just made a big mistake... I really should stop using analogies. Anyway, yes I won the match PG was all but out, however you just pissed off a Paladin my friend and that never has good backlashes for you. Yet your major master plan blew up in your face when PG was given another briefcase and rightly so too. So your so called plan... to eliminate him... well that kinda sucked. Why? Oh I'll tell you why, he's even more pissed off than me. So which ever one of us get's through to face you it won't matter the result will be the same. You WILL lose. We have some footage for you JM. Don't we Malek." The geek nods and almost smashes the play button.

It displays a pitch black screen and after just a few seconds large white writing appears, this is what it says.

John Madison says:

You know I think I'll go and do something brave like attacking a wounded and scared woman from behind I'm so strong. A derp!

John Madison grabs Rose Smith and then hits Peter Gilmour in the face with his crown.

Yep that was a successful evening.

Heironeous wins the match and gets attacked by one of Madison's henchmen.

Peter Gilmour get's attacked also and get's reinstated.

John Madison just rolled a Natural One critical Failure.

"You see Johnny John, John? You are a living embodiment of critical failure. You plans backfired in the worst possible way. However, there is one more thing I would like to share with you all." Heironeous nods and another video plays. This time of Robin Hood the animated film, it is the scene where they are all celebrating in sherwood forest. However Robin Hoods face has been replaced with Heironeous', think how they do Mel Gibson in South Park. Little John has become Peter and the sock puppet of Prince John is a grumpy faced Madison. The scene plays out until the end, when we come back Heironeous has a rather smug look on his face.

"You see old PJ. Your just the phoney king of the XWF and a true hero comes to rescue this kingdom. Be prepared John, Judegment is at hand. I am the Natural Twenty and future King."

The camera pans back out but we catch the end of the joke he was trying to make.

"Where was I? Oh yeah, that's when she asked me to roll a dress as woman. I said, 'Who will ever buy that I'm a Woman with this beard.' She grinned so I rolled and you never guess what I got. A natural Twenty of course I tell you I have never felt so freaked out in my life." It is to the sound of geekish laughter that we end this scene.