X-treme Wrestling Federation
Paging Chris Page - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 Interactions (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Paging Chris Page (/showthread.php?tid=37483)

Paging Chris Page - Theo Pryce - 07-12-2020

So I noticed on last night's edition of Saturday Night Savage that you did that totally original thing where you steal the title belt to hold it hostage. And I get that that's your thing since you did it against Robert Main too but if you could I don't know, opt for something new and original instead that would be just peachy. In the mean time, you have until the beginning of the first match of Leap of Faith to return the title to it's rightful owner, or a member of management or consider yourself removed from the Leap of Faith match.

Paging Chris Page - The Brothers Blackwater - 07-12-2020

[Image: 3rSzucv.jpg]

"TBB are always available for hire, should he fail to produce what you desire."

re:Paging Chris Page - Chris Page - 07-12-2020

(07-12-2020, 09:03 AM)Theo Pryce Said: So I noticed on last night's edition of Saturday Night Savage that you did that totally original thing where you steal the title belt to hold it hostage. And I get that that's your thing since you did it against Robert Main too but if you could I don't know, opt for something new and original instead that would be just peachy. In the mean time, you have until the beginning of the first match of Leap of Faith to return the title to it's rightful owner, or a member of management or consider yourself removed from the Leap of Faith match.

Cool story.

Paging Chris Page - Theo Pryce - 07-12-2020

Right? I much prefer telling original stories but you gave me nothing to work with.

Paging Chris Page - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 07-12-2020

"Buh-buh-buh-BURRRN. Theo you just gave meh my whole shittalk session about CCP for my LoF match RPs. These are gonna be the worst Realtime Promos evaaaaar. MMmmmm, mmm yeah. One down, don't remember how many to go. Too easayyyy."

re:Paging Chris Page - Chris Page - 07-12-2020

(07-12-2020, 09:29 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Right? I much prefer telling original stories but you gave me nothing to work with.

Aw shucks.

Paging Chris Page - Peter Fn Gilmour - 07-12-2020

How bout u remove him from the entire ppv.. me and chris will take care of roberto 😉😉

re:Paging Chris Page - Chris Chaos - 07-13-2020

(07-12-2020, 11:09 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: How bout u remove him from the entire ppv.. me and chris will take care of roberto 😉😉

I second this

[Image: D8js0lk.jpg]

re:Paging Chris Page - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 07-13-2020

(07-13-2020, 06:42 AM)Chris Chaos Said:
(07-12-2020, 11:09 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: How bout u remove him from the entire ppv.. me and chris will take care of roberto 😉😉

I second this

"Need me to join in too and help you guys out? We'll show Robert who's boss."