X-treme Wrestling Federation
COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: COME ONE...COME ALL!! (/showthread.php?tid=35592)

Pages: 1 2

COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Shawn Warstein - 12-02-2019

[Image: eOVkuax.png]

re:COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Thunder Knuckles™ - 12-02-2019

I hear you need a doorman? For the right price, Thunder Knuckles is your man!

re:COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Corey Smith - 12-02-2019

I would like nothing more....

COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Atara Raven - 12-02-2019

Will this be a formal a thing?

re:COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Roxy Cotton - 12-02-2019

We can coordinate our outfits.

(12-02-2019, 06:20 PM)Atara Themis Said: Will this be a formal a thing?

re:COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Noah Jackson - 12-02-2019

(12-02-2019, 05:08 PM)Thunder Knuckles Said: I hear you need a doorman? For the right price, Thunder Knuckles is your man!

"You're hired as long as we do shots."

(12-02-2019, 05:13 PM)FUNCTION.TERMINATED. Said: I would like nothing more....

"Ominous! Liking the energy."

"No because I don't own a suit!"

“Noah, we can get you a suit, but no this isn’t formal. Knuckles you’re hired 2k for the night just make sure people on the list get in, and if they aren’t, well use your imagination. Lux, you are more than welcome to come. All of you are. Now I’ve got to find some help for this shindig....”

TWO THOUSAND xbux and shots...they really are the sickest cunts!

“Yes we are. You’ll get your list day of the event. Until then, being one half of the Sickest Cunts on the planet, I’ll give you half upfront. The other half after the party has reached its conclusion.”

re:COME ONE...COME ALL!! - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 12-02-2019

I'm sure Fuzz will wear his fanciest basketball shorts.

Noah, dude, if you need you can borrow one of my dickies.

(12-02-2019, 07:14 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Noah, dude, if you need you can borrow one of my dickies.

"Appreciate the offer cunt but I'm straight. Flattered nonetheless."

“Vinny, you weren’t invited, so I guess you’ll never know what my attire actually will be. Oh well. Knuckles.... There’s the first name on your list.”

I'm sure you'll be dressed to the nines in the best you can buy off-rack at the Wiggering World of Fuzzy Potter.

Thunder Knuckles grabs his notebook.

Vinnie Lane not invited.

Okay...

By the way, Vinnie you owe me SIX THOUSAND xbux. While I got your attention.

Thunder Knuckles smiles.

I'll give you eight thousand if you go pin Fuzz and punch him in the throat right now.

“See Lane comments like that are what get you uninvited. At what point has that ever been able to describe me? Oh well, I guess someone is just sour grapes after Lethal Lottery.... I guess you’ll never learn.”

(12-02-2019, 07:20 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: I'm sure you'll be dressed to the nines in the best you can buy off-rack at the Wiggering World of Fuzzy Potter.

"Cunt you look like you fell out of Liberace's closet, you can't comment on how other people dress."

"TK I'll front you another 1k if you get this cunt who lost to my dad out of here."

EVERYONE CALM DOWN! First off, I'm not a whore. Second off, you owe me SIX THOUSAND already Vinnie. when you pay your talent on time you can offer more money, so your offering me THREE THOUSAND to punch someone who already paid me is silly. Now please show yourself to the door like a man.

Hmm...

Or do i have to drag you out like a women.

First of all, that math is terrible.

Secondly, I guess you'll just have to get tied up in litigation for that cashish.

Thunder Knuckles picks Vinnie Lane up and puts him over his left shoulder like a sack of potatoes and give his tush a smack.

Bad girl.

Thunder Knuckles carries Vinnie Lane out of the room and sits him down. Then Thunder Knuckles shuts the door turns around and pulls out his cell phone and dials a number until someone picks up.

Yeah, I need to speak to Steven P Coolie, please. Thanks.

Vinnie's voice can be heard through the door.

Everyone knows Steven Coolie isn't licensed in whatever state the XWF is technically in!

Thunder Knuckles yell at the door.

THE DOOR IS SHUT! NOONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY VINNIE!

Oh shit, sorry about that lady.

COME ONE...COME ALL!! - "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler - 12-03-2019

Bearded War Pig walks into the room, wearing a Red, White, and Blue skull mask covering his face. A blacked out "Oink, Oink, Motherfuckers" hoody and a pair of forest camouflage cargo pants. His marine corps issued danners laced tight and his "BOOMstick" (barbwired buttstock Ak-47).

"Oh fuck the X-treme Champion is holding a party! Consider this little party pig to be there! Don't worry I won't spoil your fun by taking back what will be wrapped around my waist soon enough... I'll save the royal asswhooping you deserve Fuzz for a more significant date."

re:COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Atara Raven - 12-03-2019

(12-02-2019, 06:22 PM)Roxy Cotton Said: We can coordinate our outfits.

My place or yours?

re:COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Shawn Warstein - 12-03-2019

(12-03-2019, 08:01 PM)Atara Themis Said:
(12-02-2019, 06:22 PM)Roxy Cotton Said: We can coordinate our outfits.

My place or yours?

“Sorry but all outfits have to be approved by TK. You might want to just do that at his place.

COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Atara Raven - 12-03-2019

Sounds like a page from Harvey Weinstein's playbook. I'll pass.

COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Shawn Warstein - 12-03-2019

What are you talking about? You can dress at your house, you just have to swing by his place for approval. If not waste your gas and change. I was merely suggesting an easier option. Plus throw him some cash and I’m pretty sure you could get him to stand outside of the house..

re:COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Thunder Knuckles™ - 12-03-2019

WOAH THERE ATARA! Just so happens I have a lot of nice dresses for ladies in your particular size, I do a lot of side jobs ya know! I'm offended by the fact you think you'd even lump me in with the likes of Harvey Weinstein. As for what you could wear, not anything to formal, you're going to a party, a real party, a sick cunt party! Not some upstate New York boojie dinner party. Get dressed to get down, as it were.

COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Atara Raven - 12-03-2019

No offense, it's the XWF. You can never be too sure.

How about I do another campaign ad? Roxy and I get a pass on the dress code?

re:COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Thunder Knuckles™ - 12-03-2019

Sounds fair enough, I suppose. Just don't be blaming me, if anything were to happen to what you wear, seeing as it wouldn't be "approved".

COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 12-04-2019

Ill psss.. my parties are much better

re:COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Shawn Warstein - 12-04-2019

(12-04-2019, 05:01 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Ill psss.. my parties are much better

“Sorry to hear that Peter. Is it because there will be more ladies than dudes? Well you can hang out with Vinny all night long. You both can talk about how awesome it was living in the early 80’s and how White Snake should totally come back.”

COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Griffin MacAlister - 12-04-2019

"I'll be there. What up Fuzz? We never cordially got to meet. Griffin MacAlister. I've heard good things. I'll be helpin' your boy TK by the door, since he isn't packin' the right equipment. Honestly.... you wouldn't want him to."

re:COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Peter Fn Gilmour - 12-04-2019

(12-04-2019, 06:50 AM)Fuzz Said:
(12-04-2019, 05:01 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Ill psss.. my parties are much better

“Sorry to hear that Peter. Is it because there will be more ladies than dudes? Well you can hang out with Vinny all night long. You both can talk about how awesome it was living in the early 80’s and how White Snake should totally come back.”

Maybe ill crash your party with vinny Shane and maddy

Oh and whiesnake alreasy came back

COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Shawn Warstein - 12-04-2019

So what I’m getting from all of your slurred words is that you do prefer the company of more men than women... I can’t help you there, but if you want to stop by go right ahead, just don’t get mad at me when it’s like your prom night... left all alone with your cousin, fighting off blue balls.

Also Grif man you are more than welcome to hang out with TK, he’s pretty fucking dope.

re:COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Theo Pryce - 12-04-2019

(12-04-2019, 10:33 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(12-04-2019, 06:50 AM)Fuzz Said:

Maybe ill crash your party with vinny Shane and maddy

I just got off the phone with Maddy, he said, and I quote. "Fuck you fat boy."

Will we be graced by the great Theo Pryce? Or does he have better things to do?

re:COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Madison Dyson - 12-04-2019

There gonna be an open bar or is this gonna blow ass?

Fully open bar. There are a lot of people out there that dislike us, so that’s one way to bridge the gap for a night.

re:COME ONE...COME ALL!! - Boris - 12-05-2019

(12-04-2019, 07:38 PM)Fuzz Said: Fully open bar. There are a lot of people out there that dislike us, so that’s one way to bridge the gap for a night.

Music to Slav ears! Boris will be there!