X-treme Wrestling Federation
For Monday Night Madness - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: For Monday Night Madness (/showthread.php?tid=3532)

For Monday Night Madness - Swift Ion - 06-10-2013

Paul Heyman, what about we add a X-Division or Madness Division title to Monday Madness instead of just having the onlt singles championship, European Title there. Basically a Crusierweight Title here too.

OOC: It would be great because the more
High-Flying that I get to do and other Madness
Superstars can do. I really like the Madness
Division name. We should try it.

For Monday Night Madness - Shocker - 06-10-2013

although I think that's a valid idea I think the fact that we have multiple titles that's blspan all shows makes sense that they're only needs to be one show specific title

For Monday Night Madness - CM Punk - 06-10-2013

There should be a mid-card title for Madness/Warfare and shove it when it becomes more regular.

For Monday Night Madness - ChrisLegend - 06-10-2013

i agree

For Monday Night Madness - Matt Lennox - 06-10-2013

I think like an x division kind of thing would be cool

For Monday Night Madness - CM Punk - 06-10-2013

maybe in the 24/7 insanity, like one person starts a pin attempt, then anyone can join in and the champ has to find all the pin attempts in everyone's posts.

RE: For Monday Night Madness - Scott Charlotte - 06-10-2013

(06-10-2013, 08:36 PM)CM Punk Said: maybe in the 24/7 insanity, like one person starts a pin attempt, then anyone can join in and the champ has to find all the pin attempts in everyone's posts.

that sounds a lot like the UFO title.

For Monday Night Madness - Swift Ion - 06-10-2013

I think we should Make the Title like The European, but of course the Madness Division. For, Crusierweights only, under, let's say, 220 lbs. What I mean is that the Madness Division title is only contested in Triple Threat Matches of any cert. And, hopefully if this does go through, I don't want it to be like the 24/7 Rule...

RE: For Monday Night Madness - CM Punk - 06-10-2013

(06-10-2013, 10:12 PM)Scott Charlotte Said:
(06-10-2013, 08:36 PM)CM Punk Said: maybe in the 24/7 insanity, like one person starts a pin attempt, then anyone can join in and the champ has to find all the pin attempts in everyone's posts.

that sounds a lot like the UFO title.

It's exactly like, except one thread with multiple people

For Monday Night Madness - Archie Lawson - 06-12-2013

A cruiserweight title makes no sense to me. It just doesn't work. It would mean that new people who are over a certain weight cannot challenge for the mid-tier titles.

Madison pointed out a few weeks ago that instead of it going:

Rookie > mid-tier > main eventer/ title contender

It sort of just goes;

Rookie > long wait > main event

This is why more titles are needed in my opinion. Personally the current titles are mid-tier titles to me. The crown is the world title but I have been here for a few months and it hasn't been defended. I think it would be a good idea to change the system but then including the 24/7 titles there are already a lot of championships. Toughy.

RE: For Monday Night Madness - Wallace Witasick - 06-12-2013

(06-12-2013, 02:52 AM)Archie Lawson Said: Rookie > long wait > main event

This is why more titles are needed in my opinion. Personally the current titles are mid-tier titles to me. The crown is the world title but I have been here for a few months and it hasn't been defended. I think it would be a good idea to change the system but then including the 24/7 titles there are already a lot of championships. Toughy.

You guys do realize that you can challenge any title holder (King Included) and attempt to get a match that way. If they don't agree right away then the staff will get something in motion in order for them to prove themselves. It doesn't have to be a long wait if you make a conscious effort for it.

Personally I'd like to see more people challenging and going after titles by creating story lines rather than create new ones.

I also like the aspect that the current champions you see have earned those respective titles by putting in the effort that it takes to become an XWF Champion.