X-treme Wrestling Federation
Star of the Month (October 2019) - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Star of the Month (October 2019) (/showthread.php?tid=35312)

Star of the Month (October 2019) - Atticus Gold - 11-01-2019

Please vote for who you think deserves SOTM and give a valid reason why. If you don't like our picks, select other and give a reason.

RP of the Month will be up once Savage RP cycle is over and Match of the Month will be up once Anarchy results are posted.

And if you've seen any good quotes send them in HERE.

Thank you.

Star of the Month (October 2019) - Vita Frickin Valenteen - 11-01-2019

Thunder Knuckles because he is doing so damn well and came into this with absolutely zero experience.

Star of the Month (October 2019) - Shawn Warstein - 11-01-2019

I voted for myself because I’m an egotistical fuckhead.

re:Star of the Month (October 2019) - Thunder Knuckles™ - 11-01-2019

Me too fuzz. Heart

re:Star of the Month (October 2019) - Ruby - 11-01-2019

(11-01-2019, 03:46 PM)Thunder Knuckles Said: Me too fuzz. Heart

Do you mean you voted for Fuzz, or you voted for yourself?

Star of the Month (October 2019) - Thunder Knuckles™ - 11-01-2019

Voted for myself...bad form I found out to late lol

Star of the Month (October 2019) - Centurion - 11-01-2019

I feel like I'm nominated every month and never win.

Star of the Month (October 2019) - Shawn Warstein - 11-01-2019

I feel you on that one Centurion

re:Star of the Month (October 2019) - B.O.B. D - 11-01-2019

(11-01-2019, 04:39 PM)Centurion Said: I feel like I'm nominated every month and never win.

I feel the same, except the month I won. Lol, so I don't feel bad for not winning the rest.

I votes for Thunder Knuckles because of the same reasons as VV and because he's become one of my favorite characters.

re:Star of the Month (October 2019) - Corey Smith - 11-01-2019

(11-01-2019, 04:39 PM)Centurion Said: I feel like I'm nominated every month and never win.

I'm voting for you! Heart

Cent's a workhorse, and it's high time he won this shiz. It didn't happen in October (right?? my sense of time is fucked lately), but he put a stop to an amazingly dominant reign and has been solid and consistent since his return. He urned it. A little post Halloween humor there....I'll see myself out....

Star of the Month (October 2019) - Peter Fn Gilmour - 11-01-2019

i voted for thunder knuckles because he came in like a wrecking ball

Star of the Month (October 2019) - Sebastian Duke - 11-02-2019

Thunder Knuckles. Any other vote is just incorrect. We're all veterans here and we don't need the love as much as a guy that has (or had) no experience and has come in here and is literally willing to do anything for xbux. As stated previously, others have tried the xbux gimmick thing, but none with his style and commitment to it.

Thunder Knuckles all day.

Star of the Month (October 2019) - Atticus Gold - 11-03-2019

Bump.

Other OTMs will be up soon(ish).

Also, there are 5 people who haven't given a reason to why they voted, not including Drezdin who votes 'other' every month, can these people please give a reason or your vote will not count.

re:Star of the Month (October 2019) - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 11-03-2019

You leave Drezdin alone!!!

re:Star of the Month (October 2019) - Atticus Gold - 11-03-2019

(11-03-2019, 10:34 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: You leave Drezdin alone!!!

Quit coddling the boy!

re:Star of the Month (October 2019) - Unknown Soldier - 11-04-2019

Honestly, my vote here would be whoever wins between Thunder Knuckles and Centurion. The two both deserve it and it's hard to make a decision here because I'd like to see how it ends up on Warfare. I'm going to vote for Centurion here because he has been a workhorse for a while now and there's a reason why he's up on this list every single month despite not winning it. His actual writing style and ability are starting to improve as I've been reading him and not just his storytelling ability. It makes a big difference and it's probably the reason why he became the Hart Champion and beat Santos.

If Thunder Knuckles continues I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't win it next month.

re:Star of the Month (October 2019) - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 11-04-2019

I voted.

I have no fucking clue why my name showed up there.

Star of the Month (October 2019) - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 11-04-2019

Drezdin for taking on all comers and challenging all his biggest foes for his farewell tour.

re:Star of the Month (October 2019) - Atara Raven - 11-04-2019

I voted Thunder Knuckles. Being new myself I've only read a small sample size of each of the nominees. I don't know the criteria, if any, used to be nominated. Based solely on quality, I would've went Centurion, but SOTM says to me who made the biggest impact.

Knuckles plays his character brilliantly, his play by fits perfectly, his post are entertaining, and I'm sure no one will disagree that we will always remember he sold a title shot for Xbux. That says impact.