X-treme Wrestling Federation
Fed Up! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Fed Up! (/showthread.php?tid=35256)

Fed Up! - Vita Frickin Valenteen - 10-27-2019

I am sick and FRICKIN tired of everyone calling my championship win into question!

I am the ONE AND ONLY TRUE Anarchy Champion, and I'm going to prove it once and for all!

Sarah Lacklan, next Anarchy, you and me for THIS title!

VV pats the Anarchy Championship belt that rest on her shoulder.

And no, I'm not begging. I could give a shit less about that worthless piece of crap that you're carrying around, so by all means, keep it.

See, as far as I'm concerned, Anarchy isn't big enough for the both of us.

So here is my proposal, if you can pin me, not only will you win the Anarchy Championship back, but you will also rid Anarchy of one Vita Valenteen, because if I can't beat you once and for all, then I will gladly walk out that door and never return!

However, when I win, I expect you to do the same. Go to Warfare, go to Savage, go back to that third rate promotion you came from. Honestly I don't care what you do, just as long as you leave Anarchy FOREVER!

So, what's it gonna be Sarah? Are you ready to prove that you're the champion that you claim to be, or are you going to continue to sit idly by and do nothing to prove yourself?

The ball's in your court bitch, let me know!

re:Fed Up! - Melanie Crayzee Childs - 10-28-2019

Vita for the WIN, WIN, WIN

Vita can destroy Sarah

You go Vita!

Fed Up! - Rebel Star - 10-29-2019

"Vita for the win!"

"Hey girl, did I leave my cherry lip gloss by your place the last time we hung out?"

re:Fed Up! - drezdin5788 - 10-29-2019

(10-27-2019, 05:08 PM)VV Said: I am sick and FRICKIN tired of everyone calling my championship win into question!

I am the ONE AND ONLY TRUE Anarchy Champion, and I'm going to prove it once and for all!

Sarah Lacklan, next Anarchy, you and me for THIS title!

VV pats the Anarchy Championship belt that rest on her shoulder.

And no, I'm not begging. I could give a shit less about that worthless piece of crap that you're carrying around, so by all means, keep it.

See, as far as I'm concerned, Anarchy isn't big enough for the both of us.

So here is my proposal, if you can pin me, not only will you win the Anarchy Championship back, but you will also rid Anarchy of one Vita Valenteen, because if I can't beat you once and for all, then I will gladly walk out that door and never return!

However, when I win, I expect you to do the same. Go to Warfare, go to Savage, go back to that third rate promotion you came from. Honestly I don't care what you do, just as long as you leave Anarchy FOREVER!

So, what's it gonna be Sarah? Are you ready to prove that you're the champion that you claim to be, or are you going to continue to sit idly by and do nothing to prove yourself?

The ball's in your court bitch, let me know!

Not every one

re:Fed Up! - Vita Frickin Valenteen - 10-29-2019

(10-29-2019, 12:56 PM)Rebel Star Said: "Vita for the win!"

"Hey girl, did I leave my cherry lip gloss by your place the last time we hung out?"

Ummm, maybe? IDK, and I'm not digging through all the used needles that Amjetkun has scattered around to look...

Fed Up! - Zane Norrison - 10-30-2019

"You got my vote!"