X-treme Wrestling Federation
XX Update - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: XX Update (/showthread.php?tid=34631)

XX Update - James Raven - 09-01-2019

The show will be up tomorrow. There's several people I'm going to need to touch base with regarding things I still need from them, some changes had to be made after the events on Savage, and a I've got a few matches still to write. All in all I'm making good progress, but nobody wait up for the show if you were planning on it.

XX Update - Steve Jason - 09-01-2019

Oh jeez was it the request to fly a jetpack into the arena?

XX Update - James Raven - 09-02-2019

The jetpack we were able to accomodate easily, it was finding one that ran only on Chad's tears that was really tough...

I worked on stuff until about 4 AM last night, and have had my required six hours of sleep. Back at it, kids!

re:XX Update - TBS - 09-02-2019

(09-02-2019, 06:59 AM)James Raven Said: The jetpack we were able to accomodate easily, it was finding one that ran only on Chad's tears that was really tough...

I worked on stuff until about 4 AM last night, and have had my required six hours of sleep. Back at it, kids!

You should have asked, I could have pulled my Chad tears our of storage. Currently they're being used like the mosquitoes from Jurassic Park to re-engineer him.

re:XX Update - Legion - 09-02-2019

(09-02-2019, 07:39 AM)TBS Said:
(09-02-2019, 06:59 AM)James Raven Said: The jetpack we were able to accomodate easily, it was finding one that ran only on Chad's tears that was really tough...

You should have asked, I could have pulled my Chad tears our of storage. Currently they're being used like the mosquitoes from Jurassic Park to re-engineer him.

I hear if you say his name three times he reappears. I can almost hear the ranting now...

XX Update - James Raven - 09-02-2019

For those that haven't realized... XX is not done yet! lol

I'm giving it one more day, and apologize to everyone for the delay. It's been a bit of a challenge getting bits and pieces from so many different people and working it all together, but we're close, and I should have everything I need by tomorrow morning and be able to finish putting it all together and coding things when I get home from work. I'll cover the last two matches if they don't get turned in, and then it's just a matter of finishing a few segments and moving some of the pieces I have from word documents and PM's into the actual results page.

Thanks for your patience, sorry again, and hopefully you all understand me not wanting to rush this show.

XX Update - Chasm - 09-02-2019

What the hell still not ready, again I stayed up for nothing, come on James get your act together.

Ok now that's out of the way.

As someone that has GMed a few shows over the years I know how hard it could be and my shows were nothing compared to this so really take your time. I am sure when you do finally put it up it is going to be amazing and well worth the wait, even if Chasm isn't going into the Hall of Legends.

XX Update - Steve Jason - 09-02-2019

*insert generic comment about millennials here*

XX Update - Hardcore_Smitty - 09-03-2019

Take your time. It's a big show to put together.

XX Update - Raziel - 09-03-2019

I quit.

re:XX Update - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 09-03-2019

Has there ever been a good Chad?

XX Update - Theo Pryce - 09-03-2019

Ok I just spoke to James and he assured me that the results will come out in time for the XXX reunion show.

re:XX Update - Corey Smith - 09-03-2019

(09-03-2019, 02:29 PM)Theo Pryce Said: Ok I just spoke to James and he assured me that the results will come out in time for the XXX reunion show.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

XX Update - Atticus Gold - 09-03-2019

Sadly it's not that type of XXX. We get the one with Vin Diesel :/

XX Update - Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-03-2019

Yea both sucked ass

XX Update - BigTymeZR - 09-03-2019

Look, it's not an XWF show if there's no delay Smile

re:XX Update - Hardcore_Smitty - 09-04-2019

(09-03-2019, 04:03 PM)Atticus Black Said: Sadly it's not that type of XXX. We get the one with Vin Diesel :/

heyyyyyyy that's my pic base... lol :-P

XX Update - Centurion - 09-04-2019

Glacier....I mean, XX is coming.

re:XX Update - BigTymeZR - 09-04-2019

(09-04-2019, 05:03 AM)Centurion Said: Glacier....I mean, XX is coming.

MOTHA FUCKA!

XX Update - James Raven - 09-04-2019

Ladies and gentlemen, XX is FINALLY on the air.

There are a few small tweaks to make later tonight; I know one match is missing entrances, one of the Legend inductees that never sent a speech hasn’t had the gap filled in yet, there’s no thank you/credits at the end of the show, a few coding errors here and there... I’ll fix all of this later tonight, but the core content of the show is finished and ready to be viewed! I can’t delay the show any any of you any further, and I need to be done the show for my own sanity, so please bear with these small issues and enjoy the more important stuff. Lol.

A massive thank you to everyone that helped, whether you wrote a match or made a graphic or sent me two sentences of dialogue to weave into the results so that we could say you were a part of this. You’re all amazing.

Thank you for being a part of this.

Thank you for making a show that I dreamed of a reality.

Until the next time. I’m gonna go sleep now..

XX Update - Steve Jason - 09-04-2019

Man you waited until I was about to go to sleep to post this didn’t you?

Thanks for putting in the hard yards, man. I know it’s been a mammoth task and I think it’s fair to say we all appreciate it so much. Thanks again for making it happen.