X-treme Wrestling Federation
Fuck - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Fuck (/showthread.php?tid=34452)

Fuck - Chasm - 08-19-2019

So it looks like I have finally once again found my way back to the XWF.
Hello to all of you that I know and most likely no-showed a match against and to those I don't well hello. Not like if it matters saying I don't even know how long I will be staying after the Old Folks PPV to get to know any of you.

The names Bob and well as you can see I handle Chasm the greatest jobber that at one time was actually not that bad of a wrestler and had beaten some of XWF greatest wrestlers, but than he got fat and lazy and well that all went to shit.

Oh and I also rped for a short time as Kim Andersonas well.

Fuck - Legion - 08-19-2019

I look forward to doing the job to you, good brother. We’ll go get poutine after.

re:Fuck - James Raven - 08-19-2019

(08-19-2019, 07:16 AM)Chasm Said: So it looks like I have finally once again found my way back to the XWF.
Hello to all of you that I know and most likely no-showed a match against and to those I don't well hello. Not like if it matters saying I don't even know how long I will be staying after the Old Folks PPV to get to know any of you.

The names Bob and well as you can see I handle Chasm the greatest jobber that at one time was actually not that bad of a wrestler and had beaten some of XWF greatest wrestlers, but than he got fat and lazy and well that all went to shit.

Oh and I also rped for a short time as Kim Andersonas well.

What he’s saying is that he’s very confident coming into this, guys.

Fuck - Shawn Warstein - 08-19-2019

James: The confidence is just oozing from him. Don’t worry guys I’m sure he won’t Chasm this show, it’s all good. JK

re:Fuck - Chasm - 08-19-2019

(08-19-2019, 10:51 AM)Fuzz Said: James: The confidence is just oozing from him. Don’t worry guys I’m sure he won’t Chasm this show, it’s all good. JK

No that is just gravy, retirement has made me fat.

re:Fuck - Dominator - 08-19-2019

Glad to see you've joined the party!

Oh! Hi! I'm here too!

Fuck - James Raven - 08-19-2019

DOM!

You’re Braun now? Lol. Awesome.

Fuck - Dominator - 08-19-2019

Yup. And Xmyles is The Fiend.

Got to make a banner for him yet, though. And a profile for that matter.

Fuck - Steve Jason - 08-19-2019

Holy crap, Braun is such a good fit for Dom. Approved.

re:Fuck - Dominator - 08-19-2019

Damn! SJ's here too!?

I've missed you guys. It's great to be back, even if just for a one-off showing...

...maybe...

Fuck - Steve Jason - 08-19-2019

Yeah Raven made me drag my carcass back over for XX. I figured I'd indulge everyone Big Grin

Good to see the gang back together and good to see some new faces too.

Fuck - Famine of the Vile - 08-20-2019

Holy SHIT!! What's up Chasm?

re:Fuck - Chasm - 08-20-2019

My blood pressure, but nice to see you Fam