X-treme Wrestling Federation
Second "XX" Hall of Legends Induction Confirmed! - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Classic! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+--- Forum: The Old Folks' Home (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=138)
+--- Thread: Second "XX" Hall of Legends Induction Confirmed! (/showthread.php?tid=34339)

Second "XX" Hall of Legends Induction Confirmed! - James Raven - 08-08-2019

Right around midnight of August 8th, "XWF Classic" founder and current XWF co-owner James Raven took to Twitter to confirm rampart rumors that a second name had been leaked for the inductions taking place September 1st at "XX". As fans may remember it was just a couple of days ago that Raven announced Shawn Warstein (a.k.a. Fuzz) as the first name joining the enshrined names at the historic 20 year reunion show, but this second name has sparked even more discussion than the first.

"Some men become legends because they dominate the XWF for two years," said Raven when asked for comment, "Some manage to stay in the top three over a four or five year span, and they get the nod. Zach Rizza was a workhorse for the XWF. He won the Universal title near the end of his career, but he spent nearly a decade in the upper midcard doing everything that was asked of him to the best of his abilities. He was the guy to test the rookies, and was my first feud when I joined the main roster. He was always a reliable contender or challenger to any champion. A third man to create chaos in any feud. A tag team partner more than willing to enhance his partner above himself. The unquestioned king of the Xtreme division with 17... count 'em Gilly... 17 Xtreme championships. He was one of the most reliable General Managers in the history of Thursday Night Anarchy, a positive voice in every locker room who outright refused to rock the boat behind the scenes... we've all taken our shots at him over the years, but approaching XX and looking back at 20 years of this company... he's one of the legends, and he belongs in there with the rest of us."

[Image: xwf-zachrizza.jpg]

[Image: xwf-ZachRizza.jpg]

Original statements regarding "XX" stated roughly ten names could be inducted to the Hall of Legends on September 1st. With roster staples and fan favorites Fuzz and Zach Rizza now announced there are likely several more to come! Stay tuned!

The Hall of Legends is currently under restoration, but you can see it’s current form at the following address, and even submit a testimonial for your favourite legend!

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=32776

Second "XX" Hall of Legends Induction Confirmed! - Steve Jason - 08-09-2019

You KNOW Tommy has to induct him.

Second "XX" Hall of Legends Induction Confirmed! - James Raven - 08-09-2019

... we’re looking at options, SJ. Don’t ruin everything!

re:Second "XX" Hall of Legends Induction Confirmed! - Centurion - 08-09-2019

(08-09-2019, 04:33 AM)Steve Jason Said: You KNOW Tommy has to induct him.

The #BetterHalf?

Second "XX" Hall of Legends Induction Confirmed! - Chasm - 08-19-2019

Fuck if Rizza is getting into the Hall of Fame, I better be one of the next to be announced as if it wasn't for me carrying his ass at the start of his career, he wouldn't have even had one.

Second "XX" Hall of Legends Induction Confirmed! - Shawn Warstein - 08-19-2019

Shut up Chasm, the day you get into the Hall is the day I burn that mother fucker down. If you can’t visually see that you don’t deserve to be there then you need to get your fucking eyes checked.

re:Second "XX" Hall of Legends Induction Confirmed! - Chasm - 08-19-2019

(08-19-2019, 07:15 AM)Fuzz Said: Shut up Chasm, the day you get into the Hall is the day I burn that mother fucker down. If you can’t visually see that you don’t deserve to be there then you need to get your fucking eyes checked.

Well I am getting up there in ages and it has been a while since I have had my eyes checked.

*Makes a note to do that before the PPV*

Thanks for reminding me Fuzz